FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Images

Images

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does this site take down 2 of my images after being up for at least a month. It's a joke. Answers on a postcard please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Images of what exactly?.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe someone has reported them and had admin take the competition out lol

"Maybe someone has reported them and had admin take the competition out lol"
lol now there's a thought.

"You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work ...."
does not matter what they are no rules where broken up for at least 5 weeks then a moderated decides computer says naw.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Maybe someone reported them as being stolen from another profile

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Maybe someone reported them as being stolen from another profile"

Or more likely they are examples of your work as opposed to pictures of yourself

Unless you state what the actual pictures where no one can really give you an answer?

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

"You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work .... does not matter what they are no rules where broken up for at least 5 weeks then a moderated decides computer says naw."

Well, apart from these rules.....

Photo Rules

Strictly adults 18+ only. You and anyone in the photos must be aged 18+ and MUST have been 18+ at the time the photos were taken.

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here.

We're not Facebook. The site isn't for family shots, it's not facebook. That means ONLY pictures of adults aged 18+ at the time the photo was taken, no matter what the context.

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok).

Legal. The photo can't show any illegal activity.

No pets / animals. Sorry, but you can't include your pets in the photos. Unfortunately, this turns some perverts on and we don't want their kind on Fab.

No public scenes with identifiable adults or under 18s. Photos taken in public places with other people in the background who can be identified OR under 18 will be rejected. If you have photos like this you want on the site, crop them in a graphics program or blank everyone in the background.

Return to your images or Return to homepage

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work .... does not matter what they are no rules where broken up for at least 5 weeks then a moderated decides computer says naw.

Photo Rules

Strictly adults 18+ only. You and anyone in the photos must be aged 18+ and MUST have been 18+ at the time the photos were taken.

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here.

We're not Facebook. The site isn't for family shots, it's not facebook. That means ONLY pictures of adults aged 18+ at the time the photo was taken, no matter what the context.

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok).

No pets / animals. Sorry, but you can't include your pets in the photos. Unfortunately, this turns some perverts on and we don't want their kind on Fab.

No public scenes with identifiable adults or under 18s. Photos taken in public places with other people in the background who can be identified OR under 18 will be rejected. If you have photos like this you want on the site, crop them in a graphics program or blank everyone in the background.

Return to your images or Return to homepage"

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work .... does not matter what they are no rules where broken up for at least 5 weeks then a moderated decides computer says naw.

Photo Rules

Return to your images or Return to homepage"

Rules are rules, but they don’t leave much room for any humour. I tried to upload a pic of a cockerill, just for sending to profiles that said ‘no cock pics’ in their status. Just a wee bit of humour to break the ice. Got the message saying..

I’d have understood if it was a sexy hen

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"You have only given half a story unless we know what the images were off it is guess work .... does not matter what they are no rules where broken up for at least 5 weeks then a moderated decides computer says naw."

I would say to answer your question it's fundamental we knew the contents of the pictures in question. The fact you are a bit cagey about them you already know why they were removed. What your peed about is you got away with them for 5 weeks before they got noticed. Admin can't see everything ALL the time.

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

Photo Rules

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos...

Rules are rules, but they don’t leave much room for any humour. I tried to upload a pic of a cockerill, just for sending to profiles that said ‘no cock pics’ in their status. Just a wee bit of humour to break the ice. Got the message saying..

I’d have understood if it was a sexy hen "

It’s tricky modding. If you give some leeway then it’s a slippery slope, so sometimes best to just be all or nothing so there’s no ambiguity, else you just end up spending loads of time ‘discussing’ with people as to what is and isn’t appropriate.

I Admin a forum with 10k members and if I had to consider every breach of the rules separately I’d be on there full time!

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Is this some sort of convoluted “look at me” thread?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I wanted to change my profile picture around Christmas. Made a really nice one of my Christmas tree - yes i was chuffed with my tree - but it was rejected, because i wasn't in it

But then I've seen pics of like an empty hotel room on here (nowhere near as good as my tree!!), so little bit puzzled why some and not others x

"Maybe someone reported them as being stolen from another profile"
but why? Being a keen photographer I could not do that. Or do you mean just for kicks

"Maybe someone reported them as being stolen from another profile

Or more likely they are examples of your work as opposed to pictures of yourself "

ok I'll give you that in one of them. Lol. But other was a self Portraights with me and a girl who had a mask on. No tats to show. Not that it matters just anoying that one person decides no I'm not wanting this up.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

[Removed by poster at 06/08/18 11:42:21]

"I wanted to change my profile picture around Christmas. Made a really nice one of my Christmas tree - yes i was chuffed with my tree - but it was rejected, because i wasn't in it

But then I've seen pics of like an empty hotel room on here (nowhere near as good as my tree!!), so little bit puzzled why some and not others x"

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Maybe someone reported them as being stolen from another profile

Or more likely they are examples of your work as opposed to pictures of yourself ok I'll give you that in one of them. Lol. But other was a self Portraights with me and a girl who had a mask on. No tats to show. Not that it matters just anoying that one person decides no I'm not wanting this up. "

You know you broke the rules then .Why bitch and moan now youve been caught out?

Sorry I can't reply to quotes . Xmas tree got rejected ok I can see why as your not in it. But your right i'v seen pics where people are not in it. Yes I know they can't look at every image so why did it get excepted in first place. And last for 5 or so weeks.

And as for the key board warrior it's not a look at me post. It's about rules for some and not others . Rant offer you will be glad to know. Wonder what the weather forecast is.

Central Borders

"Sorry I can't reply to quotes . Xmas tree got rejected ok I can see why as your not in it. But your right i'v seen pics where people are not in it. Yes I know they can't look at every image so why did it get excepted in first place. And last for 5 or so weeks.

And as for the key board warrior it's not a look at me post. It's about rules for some and not others . Rant offer you will be glad to know. Wonder what the weather forecast is. "

I prefer christmas trees to pictures with random people in it who have got nothing to do with the profile. Maybe mods can make an exception for Christmas trees?

Southampton

"Sorry I can't reply to quotes . Xmas tree got rejected ok I can see why as your not in it. But your right i'v seen pics where people are not in it. Yes I know they can't look at every image so why did it get excepted in first place. And last for 5 or so weeks.

And as for the key board warrior it's not a look at me post. It's about rules for some and not others . Rant offer you will be glad to know. Wonder what the weather forecast is.

I prefer christmas trees to pictures with random people in it who have got nothing to do with the profile. Maybe mods can make an exception for Christmas trees? "

Oh I'd get tree envy!! Lol

Central Borders

I prefer christmas trees to pictures with random people in it who have got nothing to do with the profile. Maybe mods can make an exception for Christmas trees?

Oh I'd get tree envy!! Lol "

What i meant was "make an exception for MY tree". Bloody awesome. I'll show you near Christmas, when i can put the pic back on

It'll have me in it though x

Southampton

Ohh could a whole pic thread Pringles !! Sexy Santa's in frount of their trees!!

Blantyre

I prefer christmas trees to pictures with random people in it who have got nothing to do with the profile. Maybe mods can make an exception for Christmas trees? "

Ah na na na na. !!! You get your tree on . I want ma tree on. And my Halloween decorations are feckin awesome so if trees are in I want my rising demon with flashy lights and evil laugh pictures on .

south east

Ah na na na na. !!! You get your tree on . I want ma tree on. And my Halloween decorations are feckin awesome so if trees are in I want my rising demon with flashy lights and evil laugh pictures on . "

Fuck they'd be much better than some of the pics I've seen on here

Blantyre

Ah na na na na. !!! You get your tree on . I want ma tree on. And my Halloween decorations are feckin awesome so if trees are in I want my rising demon with flashy lights and evil laugh pictures on .

Fuck they'd be much better than some of the pics I've seen on here "

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 06/08/18 12:32:56]

Southampton

Fuck they'd be much better than some of the pics I've seen on here "

I told you to stop perving my profile !!!

south east

Fuck they'd be much better than some of the pics I've seen on here

I told you to stop perving my profile !!! "

We had a fisting photograph rejected, yet I’ve seen numerous other such photos on profiles. Think it’s just your Donald Duck as to what does and doesn’t pass the moderators

Central Borders

"We had a fisting photograph rejected, yet I’ve seen numerous other such photos on profiles. Think it’s just your Donald Duck as to what does and doesn’t pass the moderators"

I think max 3 fingers allowed, but not an entire fist...

Central Borders

"We had a fisting photograph rejected, yet I’ve seen numerous other such photos on profiles. Think it’s just your Donald Duck as to what does and doesn’t pass the moderators

I think max 3 fingers allowed, but not an entire fist... "

Or 4 fingers? Not sure

"We had a fisting photograph rejected, yet I’ve seen numerous other such photos on profiles. Think it’s just your Donald Duck as to what does and doesn’t pass the moderators"

. And suppose who the moderator at the time was

I'm still trying to get a pic of a tub of lurpak uploaded, always rejected hmmmm

Central Borders

Ah na na na na. !!! You get your tree on . I want ma tree on. And my Halloween decorations are feckin awesome so if trees are in I want my rising demon with flashy lights and evil laugh pictures on . "

We could naybe start a petition or something to get this approved. It's got to be own trees and / or decorations though!!

Central Borders

We could naybe start a petition or something to get this approved. It's got to be own trees and / or decorations though!! "

*maybe

Well looks like I'm not the only One with this prob . Makes me feel better. Some quotes made me giggle.

If it doesn't matter why ask?? I'm sure we all want to know what the pics are so we can sympathise or make a judgement, if you don't tell us, I for one ain't interested!!!

"I wanted to change my profile picture around Christmas. Made a really nice one of my Christmas tree - yes i was chuffed with my tree - but it was rejected, because i wasn't in it

But then I've seen pics of like an empty hotel room on here (nowhere near as good as my tree!!), so little bit puzzled why some and not others x"

I for one think you've been hard done by

Blantyre

We could naybe start a petition or something to get this approved. It's got to be own trees and / or decorations though!! "

Could you not take a photo of your tree then Photoshop a tiny version of one of your hot pictures as a small hanging decoration near the front. Now there's a Xmas card I WOULD like to receive. And it might get past the mods as your in it.

I posted a pic of my brand new red stilletoes a few years ago and it was rejected

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

If you have a pic you want to put up of an object, the smart tip is to put your hand next to it.

Central Borders

But then I've seen pics of like an empty hotel room on here (nowhere near as good as my tree!!), so little bit puzzled why some and not others x

I for one think you've been hard done by "

Exactly my thoughts!!! Glad someone thinks the same

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 09/08/18 19:14:50]

Central Borders

We could naybe start a petition or something to get this approved. It's got to be own trees and / or decorations though!!

Could you not take a photo of your tree then Photoshop a tiny version of one of your hot pictures as a small hanging decoration near the front. Now there's a Xmas card I WOULD like to receive. And it might get past the mods as your in it. "

I'm a bit clueless with photo shopping. Can just turn my pictures black and white, crop it and that's it. So there is a picture of the tree now with me in it (me in front of the tree, not actually in the tree). Kind of diverts the focus point though. It was meant to be about my tree and not, yet another, bum shot

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"If you have a pic you want to put up of an object, the smart tip is to put your hand next to it. "

Surely it depends on the object.

SKY remotes apparently need another body part to make it past the mods!

» Add a new message to this topic