FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Overnight

Overnight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e Devil OP   Man  over a year ago

Blantyre

Reckon for the right couple we would do an overnight swap. Would that be a definite no no for other couples or a possible thing you would consider. Just another spin on the swing scene imo.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Reckon for the right couple we would do an overnight swap. Would that be a definite no no for other couples or a possible thing you would consider. Just another spin on the swing scene imo.

"

Can you be more specific ....

Blantyre

"Reckon for the right couple we would do an overnight swap. Would that be a definite no no for other couples or a possible thing you would consider. Just another spin on the swing scene imo.

Can you be more specific .... "

A separate room swap that perhaps last till morning or even a wife swap evening where the 2 houses are used and ends in the morning.

south east

A separate room swap that perhaps last till morning or even a wife swap evening where the 2 houses are used and ends in the morning. "

Ahhh got ya ... yep been there done that ..most enjoyable

south east

In fact the majority of our meets are solo and quite often overnight if and when possible it's not every couples cup of tea but works for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thousands of profiles with same room separate room preferences on here.

A cuck couple I’ve known for years always have overnights in different rooms and indeed different houses.

Feedback suggests the comparing notes in morning and the anticipation of what’s happening next door or house adds to the anticipation / excitement.

Blantyre

"In fact the majority of our meets are solo and quite often overnight if and when possible it's not every couples cup of tea but works for us "

Phew thought we may be talking rubbish lol

I have done it , not off fab , but it's an experience still to be tried my OH .

Blantyre

"In fact the majority of our meets are solo and quite often overnight if and when possible it's not every couples cup of tea but works for us

Phew thought we may be talking rubbish lol

I have done it , not off fab , but it's an experience still to be tried my OH . "

We also meet as couple and separate. I mean

If I was a couple and if I identified as being a swinger, I'd probably find the idea of an overnight swap a bit strange.

Since I don't reckon the shagging would go on the whole night, it sounds more like a date type thing which to me would indicate that the actual couple's relationship was lacking something

Blantyre

"If I was a couple and if I identified as being a swinger, I'd probably find the idea of an overnight swap a bit strange.

Since I don't reckon the shagging would go on the whole night, it sounds more like a date type thing which to me would indicate that the actual couple's relationship was lacking something "

So with that reasoning you could say any single female on here could not get herself a date outside fab world . Going by that logic of course. I'm quite sure having met and seen some beautiful ladies on here is definitely not the case.

"If I was a couple and if I identified as being a swinger, I'd probably find the idea of an overnight swap a bit strange.

Since I don't reckon the shagging would go on the whole night, it sounds more like a date type thing which to me would indicate that the actual couple's relationship was lacking something

So with that reasoning you could say any single female on here could not get herself a date outside fab world . Going by that logic of course. I'm quite sure having met and seen some beautiful ladies on here is definitely not the case. "

That's not what I'm saying at all

south east

Since I don't reckon the shagging would go on the whole night, it sounds more like a date type thing which to me would indicate that the actual couple's relationship was lacking something "

Who says the shagging doesn't go on all night

Also on that reasoning couples who have sex with others must be lacking something within their relationship

A separate room swap that perhaps last till morning or even a wife swap evening where the 2 houses are used and ends in the morning. "

If you could push it to the full "Wife Swap" experience like the C4 show where I've got a chance of living in an mansion for a week and being child free, then yes. I'd pump a munter for that deal

south east

A separate room swap that perhaps last till morning or even a wife swap evening where the 2 houses are used and ends in the morning.

If you could push it to the full "Wife Swap" experience like the C4 show where I've got a chance of living in an mansion for a week and being child free, then yes. I'd pump a munter for that deal "

Im Away mansion shopping

If you could push it to the full "Wife Swap" experience like the C4 show where I've got a chance of living in an mansion for a week and being child free, then yes. I'd pump a munter for that deal

Im Away mansion shopping "

....and you're not even a munter! Result!

Also on that reasoning couples who have sex with others must be lacking something within their relationship "

I'd say if they're swinging they possibly feel like they are lacking variety, so therefore shagging others would make up for that.

Or lacking the excitement their own sex lives used to have, which is probably inevitable in real life long term relationships

Blantyre

Also on that reasoning couples who have sex with others must be lacking something within their relationship

I'd say if they're swinging they possibly feel like they are lacking variety, so therefore shagging others would make up for that.

Or lacking the excitement their own sex lives used to have, which is probably inevitable in real life long term relationships "

So are you on Fab for a shag because you can't get a date. I'm guessing not so is shagging lacking in your life if excitement missing in couples . Me thinks your just being provocative as normal.

Or lacking the excitement their own sex lives used to have, which is probably inevitable in real life long term relationships

So are you on Fab for a shag because you can't get a date. I'm guessing not so is shagging lacking in your life if excitement missing in couples . Me thinks your just being provocative as normal. "

I'm here for the shagging on terms that suit my life and hopefully someone else's too.

Although I'm really not sure the relevance of my reasons for being here in relation to the thread topic.

I offered my perspective on that

By *rs She DevilWoman  over a year ago

Blantyre

Or lacking the excitement their own sex lives used to have, which is probably inevitable in real life long term relationships "

I don't normally post in the forum, but felt I had to in this case. I can't speak for everyone, but truth be told it's better now that the kids have left home. Lack of excitement in a relationship only happens if you let it.

Although myself and hubby do separate room swap

I wouldn't consider waking up with someone other than my husband

Only he gets to see my bed hair lol

I don't normally post in the forum, but felt I had to in this case. I can't speak for everyone, but truth be told it's better now that the kids have left home. Lack of excitement in a relationship only happens if you let it. "

That's fair enough

Involving others in your sex life would be a way of ensuring there's still some excitement to be had

I don't normally post in the forum, but felt I had to in this case. I can't speak for everyone, but truth be told it's better now that the kids have left home. Lack of excitement in a relationship only happens if you let it.

That's fair enough

Involving others in your sex life would be a way of ensuring there's still some excitement to be had"

Finally a relationship expert. Pray tell secrets of your success in the field

That's fair enough

Involving others in your sex life would be a way of ensuring there's still some excitement to be had

Finally a relationship expert. Pray tell secrets of your success in the field"

Pray tell where I claim to be an expert?

I'm oft berated for not staying on topic on a thread...so for once I offered my opinion in relation to the topic

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

That's fair enough

I'm oft berated for not staying on topic on a thread...so for once I offered my opinion in relation to the topic"

I never stay on topic, wouldn’t worry about it!

Blantyre

That's fair enough

I'm oft berated for not staying on topic on a thread...so for once I offered my opinion in relation to the topic"

The thread was directly aimed at couples though, but of course your opinions are still welcomed but we strayed off thread when you added the fact that there must be something lacking in a relationship to want to stay overnight. Have you had a meet that lasted overnight, if so why did you stay till morning . That's for all single males and females to come in with an opinion. I think couples opinion on it would be similar to single people's opinion on it.

Blantyre

"Although myself and hubby do separate room swap

Only he gets to see my bed hair lol "

Haha I don't think the guy would have any interest in how your hair looked. Surely you'd run a brush through it before croissants.

That's fair enough

I'm oft berated for not staying on topic on a thread...so for once I offered my opinion in relation to the topic

The thread was directly aimed at couples though, but of course your opinions are still welcomed but we strayed off thread when you added the fact that there must be something lacking in a relationship to want to stay overnight. Have you had a meet that lasted overnight, if so why did you stay till morning . That's for all single males and females to come in with an opinion. I think couples opinion on it would be similar to single people's opinion on it. "

I didn't add a 'fact' or use the word must. I gave my opinion.

And I'm not willing to share details on the forum regarding how long a 'meet' (urgh ..awful terminology) has lasted. So you'll need to rely on others for that

"Although myself and hubby do separate room swap

Only he gets to see my bed hair lol

Haha I don't think the guy would have any interest in how your hair looked. Surely you'd run a brush through it before croissants. "

ok maybe not bed hair but morning drool and smeared make up lol oops I'm not painting a very good pic of me in the morning lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I agree with this. Its ok having a meet with someone but if i were part of a couple i would want to spend most of the night and wake up beside my partner.

I agree with this. Its ok having a meet with someone but if i were part of a couple i would want to spend most of the night and wake up beside my partner."

This x

south east

There can be a few reasons other than there is something missing in your relationship for overnighter for example

The sex is awesome and does last til morning

Or

Maybe you are both having a wee drink (Not getting pissed) and cannot drive so best to stay over

For me if I'm meeting a single fem the meet will last for as long as it lasts ....not constantly clock watching to get home (dare say could be off putting for the fem involved if I was )

Doesnt mean there's something missing in my relationship with my good lady wife

Blantyre

I'm slightly surprised at the single lady responses. I would have thought you would have enjoyed it more if the guy stayed after his fun as opposed up and leave. Never been a single female though .

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Everyone to their own... but personally for me wouldn’t want to wake up to anyone other than John. Find it a bit weird but that only my opinion.

K x

"I'm slightly surprised at the single lady responses. I would have thought you would have enjoyed it more if the guy stayed after his fun as opposed up and leave. Never been a single female though ."

I don't think that's quite what was said

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Would never consider an overnight, an absolute no for us

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 21:14:11]

"[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 21:14:11]"

I'll respond since I saw what you typed before you removed it.

I was also referring to what was said by the other single women who posted

Blantyre

"I'm slightly surprised at the single lady responses. I would have thought you would have enjoyed it more if the guy stayed after his fun as opposed up and leave. Never been a single female though .

I don't think that's quite what was said"

Sry misread that . So as single females would you prefer the guy to stay over ? Obviously dependant on a lot of things but in general what is the preference on a fab meet ?

Blantyre

"[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 21:14:11]

I'll respond since I saw what you typed before you removed it.

I was also referring to what was said by the other single women who posted"

Yeah they replied from a couples perspective not a singletons

"I'm slightly surprised at the single lady responses. I would have thought you would have enjoyed it more if the guy stayed after his fun as opposed up and leave. Never been a single female though .

I don't think that's quite what was said

Sry misread that . So as single females would you prefer the guy to stay over ? Obviously dependant on a lot of things but in general what is the preference on a fab meet ? "

I said further up the thread that I won't share my preferences for how I like to meet on a forum

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

If i was in a relationship with a man who decided to spend an entire night with another women i would be well pissed off and alarm bells would start ringing. Thats not acceptable to me whether he is a swinger or not.

Blantyre

Bearing in mind likes of us and _unkie act as singletons at times. We like to stay. I would say there's even more trust in our relationships as opposed something missing.

The concept of overnight on this thread is a good topic and can go in many directions. As its about couples swap in separate rooms only really couples can share their views and know what they mean by that.

Females who come on or guys who come on and make statements when they don't really understand, then its no use.

Some girls n guys, well a lot come on here for a shag so not really a swinger, (in my mind), so don't expect them to understand the whole concept of a night together with two couples, could be wrong as I usually am but trying to convey my thought son this cant be misconstrued. I'm the same, I cant comment on couples swap although I've had a couple of foursomes with me and a female and couples and stayed the whole night and plenty of 3somes and stayed late.

There is that thing where the couples will be back to their partner and tell them how it was, sometimes its out of curiosity, quite a lot its for arousal purposes and I'm sure other reasons.

I genuinely, when first joined fab and found out about couples swap in others rooms or houses and thought it was strange but now I understand the reasoning and complexity of it and why it is enjoyed other than swap while all in the room.

I know couples who will never swap with other couples in separate situations and that's fine as well as it just ain't for them.

You enjoy what your here for and your kink and enjoy other's company for the time that your with them

"Bearing in mind likes of us and _unkie act as singletons at times. We like to stay. I would say there's even more trust in our relationships as opposed something missing."

You seem to be in the minority with that view on this thread

Blantyre

"If i was in a relationship with a man who decided to spend an entire night with another women i would be well pissed off and alarm bells would start ringing. Thats not acceptable to me whether he is a swinger or not."

Its like all things in a relationship blue, before doing anything it gets discussed at great lengths like all Fabbing experiences, and if 1 is not comfortable, no matter the reason ,then it dosnt happen . But appreciate your viewpoint x

If you could push it to the full "Wife Swap" experience like the C4 show where I've got a chance of living in an mansion for a week and being child free, then yes. I'd pump a munter for that deal "

Blantyre

"Bearing in mind likes of us and _unkie act as singletons at times. We like to stay. I would say there's even more trust in our relationships as opposed something missing.

You seem to be in the minority with that view on this thread"

Lol . There's a lot of minority fetishes and fantasies on Fab , I won't feel bad about excersising different options on a fab meet.

"Bearing in mind likes of us and _unkie act as singletons at times. We like to stay. I would say there's even more trust in our relationships as opposed something missing.

You seem to be in the minority with that view on this thread

Lol . There's a lot of minority fetishes and fantasies on Fab , I won't feel bad about excersising different options on a fab meet. "

Just as I won't feel bad about my perspective of situations

"

You enjoy what your here for and your kink and enjoy other's company for the time that your with them

"

I already do...without asking others opinions on it

south east

As I said at top of the thread it's not every couples cup of tea but works fine for us ... not every couple swings the same way that's they joys of the scene

Blantyre

"

I already do...without asking others opinions on it "

That would imply your not in agreement with the nature of the thread . Ie asking opinions on overnight preferences, yet you are one of the biggest contributers to it. ??

"The concept of overnight on this thread is a good topic and can go in many directions. As its about couples swap in separate rooms only really couples can share their views and know what they mean by that.

Females who come on or guys who come on and make statements when they don't really understand, then its no use.

)"

The irony of a single male pointing out that singles opnion on this topic is not really valid and yet once again proceeding to have the longest opinion in the thread

What is the online equivalent of liking the sound of your own voice? Liking the look of your own font?

"

That would imply your not in agreement with the nature of the thread . Ie asking opinions on overnight preferences, yet you are one of the biggest contributers to it. ??"

It puzzles me that grown adults seek out the opinions of strangers on a fuck site in regards to how they should behave in a variety of situations.

The forums would be very quiet if nobody contributed...and once a thread has been started, the OP doesn't get to decide who contributes, so it's just too bad if all of the contributions aren't particularly the ones that were desired

"The concept of overnight on this thread is a good topic and can go in many directions. As its about couples swap in separate rooms only really couples can share their views and know what they mean by that.

)

The irony of a single male pointing out that singles opnion on this topic is not really valid and yet once again proceeding to have the longest opinion in the thread

What is the online equivalent of liking the sound of your own voice? Liking the look of your own font? "

pmslllllllllllllll, you love picking out wee snippets and distorting the truth as it says singles cant really understand what the thread is about in regard sot couples swap including me lollllll

you must really not like me or you that into me and annoyed that I could care less about you ehhhh

lolllllllllllll

"

That would imply your not in agreement with the nature of the thread . Ie asking opinions on overnight preferences, yet you are one of the biggest contributers to it. ??

It puzzles me that grown adults seek out the opinions of strangers on a fuck site in regards to how they should behave in a variety of situations.

The forums would be very quiet if nobody contributed...and once a thread has been started, the OP doesn't get to decide who contributes, so it's just too bad if all of the contributions aren't particularly the ones that were desired"

I feel like you seem to be getting hammered for an opinion that multiple other people have agreed with

I'm obviously single and not really qualified to comment on this. Nor am I judging. I can see the elements of these things people might enjoy. However I do think if I was in a swinging relationship I'd want to play together with that person. Not separately, not in a different room, not swapping but together. Sharing and exploring and enjoying an experience together.

"

The forums would be very quiet if nobody contributed...and once a thread has been started, the OP doesn't get to decide who contributes, so it's just too bad if all of the contributions aren't particularly the ones that were desired

I feel like you seem to be getting hammered for an opinion that multiple other people have agreed with "

pmsl you canny help yourself

awww I love you

"I'm obviously single and not really qualified to comment on this. Nor am I judging. I can see the elements of these things people might enjoy. However I do think if I was in a swinging relationship I'd want to play together with that person. Not separately, not in a different room, not swapping but together. Sharing and exploring and enjoying an experience together. "

agreed this was my main thought

talking to a lot of couples I can see why some like swap in spate rooms or houses

"

I feel like you seem to be getting hammered for an opinion that multiple other people have agreed with "

I'm used to that...they love me really but couldn't possibly admit to that in public

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Munter at your service

"

I feel like you seem to be getting hammered for an opinion that multiple other people have agreed with

awww I love you "

Cant help myself with what?

At least 3 other single people have said they don't think they would want to do an overnight if they were in a couple and then a few ladies from couples have also agreed ... only 1 seems to be getting challenged on her view

I would also have thought you have been hogging threads long enough to understand which replies were to your posts and which were not

"

awww I love you

only 1 seems to be getting challenged on her view

"

why challenge her on her view, its her view and she's explained why. Singles cannot truly understand until they are in a couples relationship and swing.

The most common or majority of couples is swap together in the same room but there are some who prefer different room swaps. What's the problem with that, each to their own.

"

awww I love you

why challenge her on her view, its her view and she's explained why. Singles cannot truly understand until they are in a couples relationship and swing.

The most common or majority of couples is swap together in the same room but there are some who prefer different room swaps. What's the problem with that, each to their own. "

Are you a single guy telling folk what the majority of couples do?

Lolllllllllll

Blantyre

)

What is the online equivalent of liking the sound of your own voice? Liking the look of your own font? "

Oh dear , I'm assuming you mean me by that. Lol. As quite a lot of fellow forum users know I am one half of a couple . 32 years to be precise. Couple profile and 2 singles profiles so I would say I'm qualified enough to have an opinion on this thread. Nothing to do with how I sound . Again thanks for your contribution though.

)

What is the online equivalent of liking the sound of your own voice? Liking the look of your own font?

Oh dear , I'm assuming you mean me by that. Lol. As quite a lot of fellow forum users know I am one half of a couple . 32 years to be precise. Couple profile and 2 singles profiles so I would say I'm qualified enough to have an opinion on this thread. Nothing to do with how I sound . Again thanks for your contribution though. "

Nope wasnt aimed at you ... was in response to the post I quoted

"

awww I love you

The most common or majority of couples is swap together in the same room but there are some who prefer different room swaps. What's the problem with that, each to their own.

Lolllllllllll "

aww your biting and saying I'm telling couples what to do. ( I feel the song coming on, life's storyteller and a story must be told)

please, please don't make yourself look stupid as I get so upset when you do on the forums but there definitely not telling couples what to do by me.

I honestly don't want you making an ass of yourself so gonna make sure you put something on that's truthful and creditable cause when you don't, even a newbie thinks, "whats she on"

I have faith on you and yer pals to get it right next time

)

Oh dear , I'm assuming you mean me by that. Lol. As quite a lot of fellow forum users know I am one half of a couple . 32 years to be precise. Couple profile and 2 singles profiles so I would say I'm qualified enough to have an opinion on this thread. Nothing to do with how I sound . Again thanks for your contribution though. "

It's always nice to see a couple on Fab have equally as "qualified" single profiles too. Keeps things nice and even.

"

Lolllllllllll

aww your biting and saying I'm telling couples what to do. ( I feel the song coming on, life's storyteller and a story must be told)

please, please don't make yourself look stupid as I get so upset when you do on the forums but there definitely not telling couples what to do by me.

I honestly don't want you making an ass of yourself so gonna make sure you put something on that's truthful and creditable cause when you don't, even a newbie thinks, "whats she on"

I have faith on you and yer pals to get it right next time"

Maybe next time you'll respond to what I actually typed...rather than what you think (it's quite clear I never said you're telling couples what to do)

That might make you look more credible, which is probably the word you meant

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I enjoy an overnight stay. A night of fun, sleep and more fun as and when both want until morning. What’s not to like about that? I’ve had overnight threesums as well but not a 4sum.

I’m sure the OP could get what they want from two singles if a couple was difficult to find.

It's definitely something we'd be happy to consider x

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

We wouldn’t ever separate room swap so the idea of us spending a whole night with someone else and not waking up together doesn’t appeal to us. Not knocking those who do this as the swinging community has so many variants. I say do whatever you enjoy so long as both parties are happy with it. I don’t think couples who play with others or spend nights with others are ‘lacking excitement’ or have something missing in their relationship that insinuates that all swingers are only doing it for kicks because their relationship is stale which is wrong

Mrs

Definitely not for us. This thread has made for good reading though

Blantyre

"I'm obviously single and not really qualified to comment on this. Nor am I judging. I can see the elements of these things people might enjoy. However I do think if I was in a swinging relationship I'd want to play together with that person. Not separately, not in a different room, not swapping but together. Sharing and exploring and enjoying an experience together. "

Whether 'qualified' or not your viewpoints are always welcome. You are definitely among the majority though about same room fun and not doing overnights. As said I can't comment on a single persons viewpoint but thought more would have preferred overnights as it would take away any nagging feelings of being used by someone hitting and then running. I reckon most females won't feel that way on Fab. I know I have felt a little guilty when having fun then getting dressed soon after and leaving. Just my thoughts on it only.

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

I must be one of few

When I was on as a single female I preferred quick meets. The quick meets suited myself and who ever I was meeting and then I could get on with my day. I wouldn’t have wanted someone staying over night that I barely knew or staying at his.

As a couple I still wouldn’t want to do that. Where is the line on what you would only share with your partner?? With the majority of rockets on here now adays I cannot think of anything worse. Just my penny’s worth on it all would be a no for me. The Mr might opt for a night with someone who doesn’t snore and drool over his shoulder tho pmsl

Tits

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

We would never swap partners overnight to us that would be wrong and weird. We do this to add a bit of variety every now and again

Blantyre

"We would never swap partners overnight to us that would be wrong and weird. We do this to add a bit of variety every now and again "

But I'm guessing forgetting the overnight part of thread , you guys don't do separate room fun either so would think that may be weird for you too. The for your opinions

Blantyre

Thx

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"We would never swap partners overnight to us that would be wrong and weird. We do this to add a bit of variety every now and again

But I'm guessing forgetting the overnight part of thread , you guys don't do separate room fun either so would think that may be weird for you too. The for your opinions "

Yea you are right we don’t so probably not the best people to comment x

» Add a new message to this topic