FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > press ups

press ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgow sth OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

How many press ups can you do non stop ? I can do 37 iv been trying to get to 50 non stop but cant do it I usally do 100 press ups over the course of a day three times a week monday wednesday friday but cant do 50 in a row.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wimp

Can ye aye

I can eat three bags of crisps and a family size bag of maltesers. Boom! In your face!

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Love watching a man do push ups. Mr won’t do them for me anyone because he says I’m too pervy and creepy lmao

Mrs

"I can eat three bags of crisps and a family size bag of maltesers. Boom! In your face!"

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I can eat three bags of crisps and a family size bag of maltesers. Boom! In your face!"

All the ladies will be disappointed that there’s only half of your six pack left ( walkers or golden wonder ? )

"How many press ups can you do non stop ? I can do 37 iv been trying to get to 50 non stop but cant do it I usally do 100 press ups over the course of a day three times a week monday wednesday friday but cant do 50 in a row."

I feel your pain buddy, I'm in the same boat, I get to 37 and just can't get 38, so I change to the other arm and yip you guessed it, 37 again

"How many press ups can you do non stop ? I can do 37 iv been trying to get to 50 non stop but cant do it I usally do 100 press ups over the course of a day three times a week monday wednesday friday but cant do 50 in a row.

I feel your pain buddy, I'm in the same boat, I get to 37 and just can't get 38, so I change to the other arm and yip you guessed it, 37 again "

Ha ha ha ha

[Removed by poster at 03/08/18 06:08:24]

My hero....I'm still aiming for the 3rd bag of crisps

By *lasgow sth OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Hahahaha best answer yet ...one arm classic !!!!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"How many press ups can you do non stop ? I can do 37 iv been trying to get to 50 non stop but cant do it I usally do 100 press ups over the course of a day three times a week monday wednesday friday but cant do 50 in a row.

I feel your pain buddy, I'm in the same boat, I get to 37 and just can't get 38, so I change to the other arm and yip you guessed it, 37 again "

I feel both of your pains but after the 2nd lot of 37 I can only do 35 with no hands .

» Add a new message to this topic