FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why is it so difficult to meet anyone

Why is it so difficult to meet anyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Surely its not impossible is it. Been on this site a wee while now.

How do you stand out from the crowd?

lots of girls wont meet without veris but if everyone had that opinion then what chance do i have lol.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Surely its not impossible is it. Been on this site a wee while now.

lots of girls wont meet without veris but if everyone had that opinion then what chance do i have lol.

Any advice appreciated

No doubt people will now chip in to say got to socials and get yourself known on the forums.

Thanks"

Sorry - GO to socials.

The pyjamas?

reckon thats the best way?

What's your chat like?

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some people are finding it difficult to meet during school holidays so in the Summer it can be slow for siiiix loooong weeeeks.

There's an Edinburgh social coming up mid August if there are spaces you can get verified by the organisers.

Maybe put something about what you arw looking for on here on your profile too. Read people's profile first before messaging.

But ultimately, you need a little bit of patience.

Good luck OP

"What's your chat like?"

My chat is somewhere between mediocre and tremendous...lol

"Some people are finding it difficult to meet during school holidays so in the Summer it can be slow for siiiix loooong weeeeks.

There's an Edinburgh social coming up mid August if there are spaces you can get verified by the organisers.

Maybe put something about what you arw looking for on here on your profile too. Read people's profile first before messaging.

But ultimately, you need a little bit of patience.

Good luck OP

"

Ahh right

Social seems to be a common answer

Will have a re-do of profile

Thanks for the advice

X

The “guns out” pics put me off. Just being honest. Something more natural maybe? And yeh lots of people do well by attending socials etc. S X

"The “guns out” pics put me off. Just being honest. Something more natural maybe? And yeh lots of people do well by attending socials etc. S X"

Thanks for the honesty.

Shall re-do my profile completely and try a less superficial approach

Cheers

"The “guns out” pics put me off. Just being honest. Something more natural maybe? And yeh lots of people do well by attending socials etc. S X"

I thought he was pretending to answer his phone??

"The “guns out” pics put me off. Just being honest. Something more natural maybe? And yeh lots of people do well by attending socials etc. S X

Thanks for the honesty.

Cheers"

Your profile is fine....better than just 2 words. Maybe just slightly less posed in the pics. That’s only my suggestion though. X

"The “guns out” pics put me off. Just being honest. Something more natural maybe? And yeh lots of people do well by attending socials etc. S X

Thanks for the honesty.

Cheers

Your profile is fine....better than just 2 words. Maybe just slightly less posed in the pics. That’s only my suggestion though. X"

Thanks will take on board

x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I think my comment on the post titled Dommes is probably relevant to this post. There's certain similarities to some people-just because you're online with certain like minded folk, that don't gaurentee you anything!

I’m going to echo everyone else.

Get yourself to some social events and to some club nights.

Just chill and enjoy getting to know people on the forums and with messages.

What’s the saying... Good things come to those that wait.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I'm a firm believer you get back what you put in ...first and foremost is profile (does it stand out ...and interesting ) how you correspond with people and obviously getting yourself out there to socials etc...it's all relevant

It stems from that difficulty that many casual users have that once on here and catching some glimpses of boobies that women must be quite loose and willing to shag anything that messages them with a picture of their own todger.

Consider it a bit like going to the shops and saying hello to a woman on self service buying tampons (I've included this as a reference as it's rarer to see men purchase those). You wouldn't go home and think I wonder why that woman didn't want to shag me when I said hello.

Also, the ratio of men to women is quite close to 57 billion to one. Don't get worked up if you aren't meeting anyone. There's more to life than this!

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Yep more effort on profile. Less posing . If your just here for a shag , you don't get this site. You have more chance of that on a fishy site.

"Yep more effort on profile. Less posing . If your just here for a shag , you don't get this site. You have more chance of that on a fishy site."

Loads of folk are here just for a shag

Blantyre

"Yep more effort on profile. Less posing . If your just here for a shag , you don't get this site. You have more chance of that on a fishy site.

Loads of folk are here just for a shag"

Definitely, but what they don't realise is that they will have waaaay better chances of that on dating sites than on here.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks"

When I first joined fab, spontaneous meets was the thing or a big thing on it anyways, now after 9 years the emphasis is on socials, big ones and small socials, getting to know people as you have to be able to trust people on fab as there are not trusted/fake profiles etc...

Get on to the social scene, that's the bomb, just go and have the only expectation of having a right good laugh n chat and meet a lot of likeminded people, doesn't mean they will be for you, of you for them but its gets you seen and noticed.

Get on the forums as you have done, it gets you noticed and also in the chat rooms, especially the Scottish room, although the chat room is just where people go to chill and have a right good chat n laugh.

Regarding your profile, the girls are best to tell you what they think is best as its them your looking to interest. Just be honest on your profile and give them a little insight to you and everything should be fine.

Some people on fab treat fab as a shag site, those people, most on fab don't really want to know.

I hope you take advice on board that everyone has given and take it for there for an enjoyable journey on fab

regards peter

"Yep more effort on profile. Less posing . If your just here for a shag , you don't get this site. You have more chance of that on a fishy site.

Definitely, but what they don't realise is that they will have waaaay better chances of that on dating sites than on here. "

There speaks the voice of experience then

The joy of here is that the shaggers usually don't try and assert their superiority over the 'proper' fabbers...even if they don't want to know them either

Go to socials if you want verified, don’t blame women for not meeting unverified guys there’s that many fake profiles , trolls, and picture collectors on here! That and you have to have a clearly constructed profile showing what your looking for because let’s be honest if it’s just vanilla sex you may not be compatible to many people because may be they don’t want that, however it’s a very fine line to getting the right profile, too much in it can mean people don’t read it, too little people skip you by, too generic it looks like you’ve copied and pasted it.

Think the main point is not being open to meeting just anyone willing to have sex with you, because could go bad if for example you say you’re happy to meet a domme and find you don’t like to be submissive!

Know what you want from the site and be clear about it !

It can very hard for guys in general though I’d say only at first, once you have established yourself as genuine and have a few meets under your belt it gets easier!

I tend not to message people unless they’re exceptional or caught my eye, that seems to have worked for me being on and off the site for couple years now, often get messages of interest but even I knock people back politely if they are not suited for me!

Sometimes you see pictures on a profile and think wow she’s hot then go read her profile and end up quickly changing your mind.

Don’t be disheartened though because you can get out what you’re willing to put in.

Good luck though

By *eorgeGRMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Or you can simply sit back and enjoy the ride!

The site can be really fun even if you don't end up meeting.

So far I haven't been able do a meet due to my hectic work schedule, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying some pretty steamy conversations

Enjoy what you can get, and build on that.

"Or you can simply sit back and enjoy the ride!

The site can be really fun even if you don't end up meeting.

So far I haven't been able do a meet due to my hectic work schedule, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying some pretty steamy conversations

Enjoy what you can get, and build on that. "

Yeah agreed that we all have a life outside of fab and this makes it difficult to meet. Some have kids and have to arrange a sitter, Some work days or evening and finding time can be hard but if you understand this about others and go with the flow then eventually someone whose interested might be free when you are.

I find it very hard to meet, not because no offer just because I keep my spare time aside to see my kids, well the hope of seeing them. Anyone I chat to will know this as its always on the forefront of my mind but sometimes situations will work in when your free at the same time as others.

If you don't already know, you can get verified on cam in the scots chat room. Just go in, watch the chat and if something interesting to say jump in on the conversations and then if on cam, I'm sure someone will verify you

Blantyre

Definitely, but what they don't realise is that they will have waaaay better chances of that on dating sites than on here.

There speaks the voice of experience then"

Ahhhh you know me so well x

Ahhhh you know me so well x"

I know you're actually thankful I don't really

Totally irrelevant op but your avatar looks as if you're wearing a tutu

Blantyre

I know you're actually thankful I don't really "

No idea what that means but back to the thread .

I know you're actually thankful I don't really

No idea what that means but back to the thread . "

They're not complicated words

By *rigger1987Woman  over a year ago

Scottish borders

-lose the PJs

-better pics not posing like my dad

-I don't need to know about your kids

Other than that, just have good chat and a bit of patience. Good luck!

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I haven't ready all the comments above but in short, just be yourself....dont try and read into what other people wanna see or hear, there is too much of that on this site.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks"

Your profile is another average male profile in the mists of thousands.. oh and I said average, that's only slightly better than most male. profiles!!

Nothing particularly stands out in it.

Nothing particularly entices ladies to go weak at the knees.

So unless you make the effort, you are going to get zip,nada,zero back out of it..

But have a nice day.

Mistress Amelia

» Add a new message to this topic