FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Trump

Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like him or loathe him ,he,s better than anything we have got.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What makes you think that?

Wee nippy has got a really horrible hair do as well

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I cannae stand the man!!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Wee nippy has got a really horrible hair do as well "

There’s no need for hair like that!!!

I can stand him either, but it's a fair comment

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

The mans a very clever man. Acts like a idiot but very calculated. Like most it politicians promise you everything but undeliver. I personally can’t stand him. More full most Americans who feel for his campaign

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Another fine product of Scotland ... his mum is Scottish and lived here until she was 18 So in some sort of way Its coming home ,it's coming home .trump is coming home

"Wee nippy has got a really horrible hair do as well "

So you dont take free prescriptions,free child care,you would rather pay uni fees for your kids ,pay tolls on bridges ect ,or are you just a hypocrite who takes these things but call our first minister snide names

Trump is a very dangerous man

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Trump is a very dangerous man "

Tbf they are all very dangerous people ...don't trust any of them

By *addie bunnetMan  over a year ago

glasgow

keep it sweet

I have american relatives and friends, they all say they don't like him but they voted for him because they disliked the alternative more!!!!

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

"Another fine product of Scotland ... his mum is Scottish and lived here until she was 18 So in some sort of way Its coming home ,it's coming home .trump is coming home "

FFS now I'm gonna be singing this all day!

Not his biggest fan but to be fair he has delivered on many of his campaign pledges. Unlike the shower of shi% in Britain he puts his country first.

Having studied psychology, it's clear that he is a complete narcissist and is entirely self-absorbed. I would choose him over Clinton and her rapist husband any day though.

The snowflake protestors need to get a life, Trump isn't as bad as other leaders we have welcomed to the UK and they didn't have blimps flown for them

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Well this was pretty eye opening

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Am the same. As a person I think he’s a pure twat. But he’s did most of what he said he would do ,everyone is going to find faults with everyone. Even nelson Mandela was seen as a terrorist to some.trump is fucking up everyone’s trade agreements so he boost his own Economy rather than buying imports. Our home Goverment, Do fuck all but take care of their self interests. You vote to leave we leave but sell everything in the process. I don’t understand why we can’t be like the Scandinavian countries? We need to take back all our own infrastructure and have it state run from transport to energy n water even banking.Our education institution is just run as a business with no care for the young or the future. All that made our united countries great are gone prob soon our nhs,Even manners have gone. The whole goverment system needs changed.

He's a fud.

Nobody needs to like him if they don't want to, but nobody can deny that he's doing well for America when it comes to industry and unemployment.

Imagine how good he would do if he had the support of the people instead of having all the little millennial brats fighting him on every decision!!!

I'm not his biggest fan, but i certainly wont be one of the sad b@$tards that are holding signs, banging on fences and honking bike horns that i see on the news today

They need to get a life

"but nobody can deny that he's doing well for America when it comes to industry and unemployment."

Source ?

"Having studied psychology, it's clear that he is a complete narcissist and is entirely self-absorbed. I would choose him over Clinton and her rapist husband any day"

I was naturally gifted with common sense and could make parallels with the above except splitting children from parents and caging them is kinda worse than getting a bj from your intern.

Trump is mentally unstable ..

His should be in jail based on his behaviour towards his ex wife,

and also his behaviour towards so many women in general ..

The quicker he's out of office, the safer the world will be ..

glasgow

"Having studied psychology, it's clear that he is a complete narcissist and is entirely self-absorbed. I would choose him over Clinton and her rapist husband any day

I was naturally gifted with common sense and could make parallels with the above except splitting children from parents and caging them is kinda worse than getting a bj from your intern. "

So it’s ok to break the law of the land if you have children with you? Then if caught expect you will be treated with separate privileges from people with out children?. So I could take kids to say Thailand , fill my kids teddy up with a shit load of drugs and if caught. Should be kept will my child and just sent home like a naughty person?. I don’t think so . You know the risks and if your caught then it’s your fault. That’s like those Terrorists hiding behind civilians and when a gun fight breaks out the army get the blame. Too many snowflakes out there Whinging about shit as someone hurt their feelings or said something they don’t like. Two sides to every story

glasgow

And the twat ruined turnberry, used to be nice for a meal and a weekend away.

Yes he is delivering on his promises but at the expense of the people! What has he done so far to benefit Joe Blogs? His contempt for the working class, non-caucasian races and women is deplorable. His behaviour makes him a laughing stock, his arrogance is dangerous, his staff are at best unprofessional.Take his solution to school gun crime? Thats not a solution it's a way to further line his pals at the NRA's pockets.

"Having studied psychology, it's clear that he is a complete narcissist and is entirely self-absorbed. I would choose him over Clinton and her rapist husband any day

I was naturally gifted with common sense and could make parallels with the above except splitting children from parents and caging them is kinda worse than getting a bj from your intern.

So it’s ok to break the law of the land if you have children with you? Then if caught expect you will be treated with separate privileges from people with out children?. So I could take kids to say Thailand , fill my kids teddy up with a shit load of drugs and if caught. Should be kept will my child and just sent home like a naughty person?. I don’t think so . You know the risks and if your caught then it’s your fault. That’s like those Terrorists hiding behind civilians and when a gun fight breaks out the army get the blame. Too many snowflakes out there Whinging about shit as someone hurt their feelings or said something they don’t like. Two sides to every story"

Stay off the glue...

glasgow

So it’s ok to break the law of the land if you have children with you? Then if caught expect you will be treated with separate privileges from people with out children?. So I could take kids to say Thailand , fill my kids teddy up with a shit load of drugs and if caught. Should be kept will my child and just sent home like a naughty person?. I don’t think so . You know the risks and if your caught then it’s your fault. That’s like those Terrorists hiding behind civilians and when a gun fight breaks out the army get the blame. Too many snowflakes out there Whinging about shit as someone hurt their feelings or said something they don’t like. Two sides to every story

Stay off the glue... "

"Wee nippy has got a really horrible hair do as well

So you dont take free prescriptions,free child care,you would rather pay uni fees for your kids ,pay tolls on bridges ect ,or are you just a hypocrite who takes these things but call our first minister snide names "

They won’t let me pay for my prescriptions, or school dinners. I strongly believe I should as I can afford to and the public £ that is supporting me in that way should remain the pot for those who can’t meet those costs and help preserve frontline services.

Popularist policies have cost vital services - oh include council tax increases too. I would happily have paid a little more each month if it meant the care services, music tuition, etc stayed in place

glasgow

Stay off the glue... "

It’s deodorant cans am still on as not moved up to glue yet

By *illy7239Man  over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

"Not his biggest fan but to be fair he has delivered on many of his campaign pledges. Unlike the shower of shi% in Britain he puts his country first.

Having studied psychology, it's clear that he is a complete narcissist and is entirely self-absorbed. I would choose him over Clinton and her rapist husband any day though.

The snowflake protestors need to get a life, Trump isn't as bad as other leaders we have welcomed to the UK and they didn't have blimps flown for them "

He’s clever, he’s dangerous because he’s clever, he cares about himself more than anything else in this world... as Mrs Doggy said... he’s a fud... but a dangerous fud

"He’s clever, he’s dangerous because he’s clever, he cares about himself more than anything else in this world... as Mrs Doggy said... he’s a fud... but a dangerous fud "

I'm going to change my name to "Dangerous Fud".. makes me sound exotic and interesting. Like a female 007

He tries to deliver what he said he would , does not bullshit says what he thinks ,makes johnston and may look like amatures

The tories are two busy filling thier pockets to give a fuck about anyone else , whoever gets in will require to spend loads to repair the damage these worthless fucks have done , remember the reduced tax for high earners

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

am shocked at how many people don't like "marmite"

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"am shocked at how many people don't like "marmite" "

I love marmite.

dundee

"am shocked at how many people don't like "marmite"

I love marmite."

"Not his biggest fan but to be fair he has delivered on many of his campaign pledges. Unlike the shower of shi% in Britain he puts his country first.

The snowflake protestors need to get a life, Trump isn't as bad as other leaders we have welcomed to the UK and they didn't have blimps flown for them "

The blimp was laughable. Was expecting something like the Hindenburg but it looked more like a big balloon from a kids birthday party. ??

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

As a man Trump is a numpty. But as the American leader I wish our politicians were even a quarter as good as him in putting our country first. To many do gooder politicians who do feck all but pick up a pay check. Trump came into power by his slogan America first. So he's happy to screw the rest of the world to get there and doesn't care if he does it in a pc way. THATS why he was voted in . Hate the man but reap the benefits. As someone said ,taking kids from parents , illegal immigrants in his country. Scotland feeds them houses them , gives them more benefits than a hard working scottish family. Send money to there kids in there own country. While cutting our own services and increasing council tax Who's the numpties and who's the clever politician. Oh and by the way trump ain't eating those migrant kids , they are 1 happy family again when processed through immigration and sent home.

Let's screw our own country as long as we do it in a pc way.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nobody needs to like him if they don't want to, but nobody can deny that he's doing well for America when it comes to industry and unemployment.

Imagine how good he would do if he had the support of the people instead of having all the little millennial brats fighting him on every decision!!!

I'm not his biggest fan, but i certainly wont be one of the sad b@$tards that are holding signs, banging on fences and honking bike horns that i see on the news today

They need to get a life "

Agreed wholeheartedly

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Trump is a businessman, first and foremost. . He's never been a politician and probably never will be. . He's running American as a business, using the same business model.

He'll do well from that point of view but he'll make a lot of enemies. Just as all businesses do.

He is without question the least respected world leader in recent history, the man is an utter buffoon. How people can justify his record with pish about him protecting the American economy and reducing unemployment.

What about his overtly racist comments in relation and to the handicapped (mocked a physically disabled reporter) indigenous Americans (Dakota oil pipeline confrontations with State Police) , blacks (tirade after the removal of a Confederate General Statue in Charlotsville), his detention of the children of Mexican illegal immigrants, his misogynistic behaviour towards women....fuck me the litany of this absolute wank hankie of a human beings dangerously narcissistic rants and ramblings should see him sectioned in a mental institute and lobotomised. But its OK he's got the economy on the up and unemployment down so we'll just ignore his numerous blatant violations of basic human decency? Fuck me dead I despair!

dundee

it should be noted that Trump is a veritable saint compared to others that have been feted in this country .. !!!

as far as I can see politicians here are envious of a man that is doing exactly what he was voted in to do .. he also answers a question when asked and doesn't fudge the answer … getting upset because he does give an answer beggars the question that if you are not going to like the answer then don't ask !!! we have become to PC and soft in our approach hence why we are in such a mess ….. and until we decide to change and actually take a hard stand against the moderates and goody 2 shoe brigade our plight will sink even further …. Trump is getting his hands dirty and making the hard decisions for HIS country …. maybe just maybe our MP's should take a leaf out of his book !!!!!

Blantyre

"He is without question the least respected world leader in recent history, the man is an utter buffoon. How people can justify his record with pish about him protecting the American economy and reducing unemployment.

What about his overtly racist comments in relation and to the handicapped (mocked a physically disabled reporter) indigenous Americans (Dakota oil pipeline confrontations with State Police) , blacks (tirade after the removal of a Confederate General Statue in Charlotsville), his detention of the children of Mexican illegal immigrants, his misogynistic behaviour towards women....fuck me the litany of this absolute wank hankie of a human beings dangerously narcissistic rants and ramblings should see him sectioned in a mental institute and lobotomised. But its OK he's got the economy on the up and unemployment down so we'll just ignore his numerous blatant violations of basic human decency? Fuck me dead I despair! "

You could quote lots of instances where people in power have said and done things that's not palatable but if those presidents or governments increased your wages or put you in any kind of better situation are you gonna say no thanks because it's coming from a person that's not part of the pc brigade. You would probably take it then go out with your I hate trump banner . Hypocracracy if you ask me.

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

He is indeed a crass numpty but I saw this on Twitter and couldn’t help but agree:

“A young Scottish woman left for America in 1930. Her son is now @POTUS

Scotland should be celebrating his visit instead of waving shitty banners about. Embarrassing stuff.”

Remember the brexit shambles and lies told by all supposed good tories ,one thing has become clear,when the going gets tough the tories get going cameron davis johnston and the ex chancellor all bottled it and are now going to fill there boots in private work .useless does not cover it

"He is without question the least respected world leader in recent history, the man is an utter buffoon. How people can justify his record with pish about him protecting the American economy and reducing unemployment.

What about his overtly racist comments in relation and to the handicapped (mocked a physically disabled reporter) indigenous Americans (Dakota oil pipeline confrontations with State Police) , blacks (tirade after the removal of a Confederate General Statue in Charlotsville), his detention of the children of Mexican illegal immigrants, his misogynistic behaviour towards women....fuck me the litany of this absolute wank hankie of a human beings dangerously narcissistic rants and ramblings should see him sectioned in a mental institute and lobotomised. But its OK he's got the economy on the up and unemployment down so we'll just ignore his numerous blatant violations of basic human decency? Fuck me dead I despair! "

what you said

Only America could give the western world fascism in the 21st centuary.

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"He’s clever, he’s dangerous because he’s clever, he cares about himself more than anything else in this world... as Mrs Doggy said... he’s a fud... but a dangerous fud

I'm going to change my name to "Dangerous Fud".. makes me sound exotic and interesting. Like a female 007 "

You could launch a line of knickers with that on them and two wee arrows pointing downward and inward

As for Trump, he’s a narcissist and a pathological liar, he’ll get found out eventually.. best just ignore him, as he loves all the attention positive and negative alike

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I second that emotion, but engaging the fud just makes him worse

What about his overtly racist comments in relation and to the handicapped (mocked a physically disabled reporter) indigenous Americans (Dakota oil pipeline confrontations with State Police) , blacks (tirade after the removal of a Confederate General Statue in Charlotsville), his detention of the children of Mexican illegal immigrants, his misogynistic behaviour towards women....fuck me the litany of this absolute wank hankie of a human beings dangerously narcissistic rants and ramblings should see him sectioned in a mental institute and lobotomised. But its OK he's got the economy on the up and unemployment down so we'll just ignore his numerous blatant violations of basic human decency? Fuck me dead I despair!

You could quote lots of instances where people in power have said and done things that's not palatable but if those presidents or governments increased your wages or put you in any kind of better situation are you gonna say no thanks because it's coming from a person that's not part of the pc brigade. You would probably take it then go out with your I hate trump banner . Hypocracracy if you ask me. "

Whats hypocriscy, that I would put the greater good of society and the way its leaders treat minorities within that society before having a few extra shekels in my pocket? No its called not being insular, not being a fucking closet racist and justifying the monetary/material gain of a “chosen few” with utter drivel!

End product wise he gets things done and achieves what he set out to ,convoluted route maybe but plain spoken way better than the shower we have

By *uvmatureMan  over a year ago

Richmond and Scotland

[Removed by poster at 16/07/18 13:57:56]

By *uvmatureMan  over a year ago

Richmond and Scotland

"it should be noted that Trump is a veritable saint compared to others that have been feted in this country .. !!!

as far as I can see politicians here are envious of a man that is doing exactly what he was voted in to do .. he also answers a question when asked and doesn't fudge the answer … getting upset because he does give an answer beggars the question that if you are not going to like the answer then don't ask !!! we have become to PC and soft in our approach hence why we are in such a mess ….. and until we decide to change and actually take a hard stand against the moderates and goody 2 shoe brigade our plight will sink even further …. Trump is getting his hands dirty and making the hard decisions for HIS country …. maybe just maybe our MP's should take a leaf out of his book !!!!!

Well said!

"

"He's a fud."

That is insult to fuds

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Like him or loathe him ,he,s better than anything we have got."

No, he really isn’t.

Hope this helps!

Glasgow

What campaign pledges had he delivered on?

Putin has him as a puppet after showing him the golden showers video

Foot Shot fucking foot rearrange into a well known phrase or saying

I don't like him as a person but i do like him as a president x

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Fuck is he President of hamilton lol mans a nutcase but that's there problem not ours does prove one thing Putin seems to have been right all along so a friend says

Shocked and disappointed at how many of you think he is ok and is doing a decent job.

He is a fascist pig who buys off people, sexually assaults women, failed numerous times as a businessman (bankrupt) and is famous through courting their tabloid press.

He uses the politics of fear; make people scared of muslims, mexicans.... build your wall or catch and cage them and suddenly you are their saviour.

Its history repeating itself.

Under his eye.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"The mans a very clever man. Acts like a idiot but very calculated. Like most it politicians promise you everything but undeliver. I personally can’t stand him. More full most Americans who feel for his campaign "

The same argument is used with that twat Johnson...Know what I just think the both are right wing zealots who 10 years ago would have been compared to a BNP band wagon.

Just shows where this country currently is when this is now acceptable politics.

1934 Germany would be so proud.

Glasgow

"I don't like him as a person but i do like him as a president x"

What would you say his three biggest achievements as President have been?

"I don't like him as a person but i do like him as a president x

What would you say his three biggest achievements as President have been?"

I never said he achieved anything lol

I just like the fact he's all for America and stands by what he says and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else or what he thinks. When he was having talks with the UN he put his foot down when they increased the tax on products and I think he's solely responsible for world peace. I don't know enough about politics to know if what I have said is correct or not but if he just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on his job as president he could easily be the best president in history x

I just like the fact he's all for America and stands by what he says and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else or what he thinks. When he was having talks with the UN he put his foot down when they increased the tax on products and I think he's solely responsible for world peace. I don't know enough about politics to know if what I have said is correct or not but if he just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on his job as president he could easily be the best president in history x"

You are right,you dont know enough about politics. "Solely responsible for world peace", "could easily be the best president in history".

FFS, please dont breed.

Glasgow

I just like the fact he's all for America and stands by what he says and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else or what he thinks. When he was having talks with the UN he put his foot down when they increased the tax on products and I think he's solely responsible for world peace. I don't know enough about politics to know if what I have said is correct or not but if he just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on his job as president he could easily be the best president in history x"

OK - it seemed reasonable to think you liked him as a President because he had achieved something. Silly me.

All for America? Sorry, but if you think he has the interests of anything but himself at heart you might be being a bit generous.

To be fair I didn’t realise the UN had increased taxes on products - can you talk a bit more about that?

Soley responsibly for world peace? Sorry, but you are a WUM and I claim my five pounds!

I just like the fact he's all for America and stands by what he says and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else or what he thinks. When he was having talks with the UN he put his foot down when they increased the tax on products and I think he's solely responsible for world peace. I don't know enough about politics to know if what I have said is correct or not but if he just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on his job as president he could easily be the best president in history x

OK - it seemed reasonable to think you liked him as a President because he had achieved something. Silly me.

All for America? Sorry, but if you think he has the interests of anything but himself at heart you might be being a bit generous.

To be fair I didn’t realise the UN had increased taxes on products - can you talk a bit more about that?

Soley responsibly for world peace? Sorry, but you are a WUM and I claim my five pounds! "

I'm not getting into a debate about politics lol I'm only going by what I've heard and things I've read. I'm obviously wrong. I just think he has enough power he could be incredible if he put his mind to it. He has the guts and balls and I do stand by the he has it in him to be the world's greatest president

What's WUM? x

Glasgow

Soley responsibly for world peace? Sorry, but you are a WUM and I claim my five pounds!

I'm not getting into a debate about politics lol I'm only going by what I've heard and things I've read. I'm obviously wrong. I just think he has enough power he could be incredible if he put his mind to it. He has the guts and balls and I do stand by the he has it in him to be the world's greatest president

What's WUM? x"

Wind Up Merchant.

OK, I know politics can be a bit dull a lot of the time, but it seems a bit strange to say you don’t really know anything about it, but still think he’s great. Given that it’s been absolute chaos and one scandal or foot in mouth moment after another, haven’t you read anything negative about him?

I think being a good President takes more than the power that comes with being President (less than you would think anyway, it’s not Russia after all) and putting your mind to it.

Seeing as he seems to base a lot of his Presidency on what he sees on Fox News, and just call everything he doesn’t like ‘fake news’ it’s probably fair to say he isn’t even close to putting his mind to anything.

What's WUM? x

Wind Up Merchant.

OK, I know politics can be a bit dull a lot of the time, but it seems a bit strange to say you don’t really know anything about it, but still think he’s great. Given that it’s been absolute chaos and one scandal or foot in mouth moment after another, haven’t you read anything negative about him?

I think being a good President takes more than the power that comes with being President (less than you would think anyway, it’s not Russia after all) and putting your mind to it.

Seeing as he seems to base a lot of his Presidency on what he sees on Fox News, and just call everything he doesn’t like ‘fake news’ it’s probably fair to say he isn’t even close to putting his mind to anything."

Ah ok. God no as I said I don't know enough about it to wind anyone up lol

I have no real interest in politics as a whole. I'm more the view if you could pick someone for a president I wouldn't go for the nice guy drinking Guinness with his voters....I would pick the cut throat narcissist who will stick their neck on the line and not give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. It's not a best pal we are talking about...It's the leader of a country. If you take him and Obama...If the shit really hit the fan I know who I would want fighting my corner x

Glasgow

What's WUM? x

Wind Up Merchant.

Seeing as he seems to base a lot of his Presidency on what he sees on Fox News, and just call everything he doesn’t like ‘fake news’ it’s probably fair to say he isn’t even close to putting his mind to anything.

I have no real interest in politics as a whole. I'm more the view if you could pick someone for a president I wouldn't go for the nice guy drinking Guinness with his voters....I would pick the cut throat narcissist who will stick their neck on the line and not give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. It's not a best pal we are talking about...It's the leader of a country. If you take him and Obama...If the shit really hit the fan I know who I would want fighting my corner x"

The guy who brought affordable healthcare to millions rather than the guy who tried (but failed) to take it away?

What's WUM? x

Wind Up Merchant.

I have no real interest in politics as a whole. I'm more the view if you could pick someone for a president I wouldn't go for the nice guy drinking Guinness with his voters....I would pick the cut throat narcissist who will stick their neck on the line and not give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. It's not a best pal we are talking about...It's the leader of a country. If you take him and Obama...If the shit really hit the fan I know who I would want fighting my corner x"

You've got a point even though I think he is an utter cunt. Especially after watching the recent Panorama programme about him. Heard bits and pieces about his treatment of women in the past but this brought it all together along with fresh allegations.

What's WUM? x

Wind Up Merchant.

I have no real interest in politics as a whole. I'm more the view if you could pick someone for a president I wouldn't go for the nice guy drinking Guinness with his voters....I would pick the cut throat narcissist who will stick their neck on the line and not give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. It's not a best pal we are talking about...It's the leader of a country. If you take him and Obama...If the shit really hit the fan I know who I would want fighting my corner x

The guy who brought affordable healthcare to millions rather than the guy who tried (but failed) to take it away? "

I don't know anything about healthcare and who did what. I'll still pick Trump over Obama x

What's WUM? x

Wind Up Merchant.

You've got a point even though I think he is an utter cunt. Especially after watching the recent Panorama programme about him. Heard bits and pieces about his treatment of women in the past but this brought it all together along with fresh allegations. "

I might start taking an interest in politics and see if I change my mind then x

By *inkycouple9836Couple  over a year ago

dundee

At the end of the day it doesn't matter whose running the country, as soon as they're in that seat they get told what to do, yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir, government does not have a say in how the world is run.

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

To sit with Putin and make those comments regarding his own Intelligence Agency as well as intimating he believed Russia had no input or interference on the last elections showed the arrogance of the man.

Fact that this 'bombshell' imploded when American's including high ranking Republicans condemned his comments wasn't a surprise to anyone but Trump himself...but to then see him giving an interview intimating he got his words wrong. FFS the guy has no shame...

The guy shames the office...

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok....

Trump is an ass. Plain and simple.

He opens his gob and hits twitter before engaging his brain or asking people around him first.

But......

He’s doing exactly the same as he did in business. He’s screwing everyone else to get ahead. It’s just that this time, he’s screwing the world to get America a little more.

Selfish? Yes

Narcissistic? Yes

But it’s working slowly but surely.

As for the migrants being split up....it’s been going on long before 2016......

Yes he has ‘strange ideas’ like a wall etc.

But he’s voicing his views without a filter.

Wouldn’t it be good if we had someone like that??

Boris??

"He tries to deliver what he said he would , does not bullshit says what he thinks ,makes johnston and may look like amatures"

My alternators got "amatures"

Bad auto-electrics pun

Not boris too much of a liar too far right bad hair do

[Removed by poster at 19/07/18 03:27:27]

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"At the end of the day it doesn't matter whose running the country, as soon as they're in that seat they get told what to do, yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir, government does not have a say in how the world is run. "

, how refreshing it is to see that there’s still some people clever enough to know how the world is run. Remember Obama was going to close Guantanamo

"At the end of the day"

It’s Night !

"At the end of the day

It’s Night ! "

Nope it's day

He is the best bush shaker for miles stirs it up sees what is really happening sorts out the cause not the symptom go donald go

Its not that he is inherarntly good ,its just the greedy lying fucks we have make him look good

He calls it as he sees it.

I disagree with a lot of his views but at least I know his views. I have no idea of any of our MPs views.

Our MPs roll off a production line brainwashed not to offend the easily offended resulting in all political parties meeting in the centre with zero meaningful opposition no matter who wins

"Like him or loathe him ,he,s better than anything we have got."

He is a great president, I hope he locks up the Clinton’s, which done far worse than he ever has. Yet everyone ignores that.

We need someone like President Trump to get us a great deal in the Brexit talks. Not the weak cowards we have now.

He is truly trying he’s best for the people of America. Much more than may has done for us.

Yes he said some things about women, but what man hasn’t with their mates?

All media outlets always twist any information on him to look bad. YET Never publish all the good he has done.

The people who protested against him in London should ashamed of themselves. America is our most loyal ally.

Did you protest when the Saudi Prince came? Or the president of China? Or even the president of turkey? All of which are far far far worse than Trump, yet the protests was next to none compared to Trumps.

"Like him or loathe him ,he,s better than anything we have got.

He is a great president, I hope he locks up the Clinton’s, which done far worse than he ever has. Yet everyone ignores that.

We need someone like President Trump to get us a great deal in the Brexit talks. Not the weak cowards we have now.

He is truly trying he’s best for the people of America. Much more than may has done for us.

All media outlets always twist any information on him to look bad. YET Never publish all the good he has done.

The people who protested against him in London should ashamed of themselves. America is our most loyal ally.

Did you protest when the Saudi Prince came? Or the president of China? Or even the president of turkey? All of which are far far far worse than Trump, yet the protests was next to none compared to Trumps."

Good point on the Saudi's....

Possibly the most facist regime on earth yet people who describe themselves as "anti facist" don't seem too bothered by the genocide conducted by these chaps

Our lot start off in good faith , go to london put thier nose in the trough and follow the locals who mottos are fuck the electorate and fill yer boots

"Our lot start off in good faith ,"

Do you really believe that?

Yes watch the change in them,

Glasgow

"Like him or loathe him ,he,s better than anything we have got.

Did you protest when the Saudi Prince came? Or the president of China? Or even the president of turkey? All of which are far far far worse than Trump, yet the protests was next to none compared to Trumps."

Oh come on - are you just taking the piss?

No - he really isn’t trying his best for the people of America.

And what sort of deal are you expecting on Brexit? The whole flipping point is that we voted to leave the E.U. We can hardly expect to negotiate for something as good as, or better, than as if we were still in the E.U.

That’s called ‘being in the EU’!

Yes, some people say some things about women, but not the sort of shit he has, and they’re not seeking that sort of office.

Media outlets aren’t twisting anything.

Or if they are, could you give some examples?

And what would you say his greatest five achievements have actually been?

Glasgow

"Its not that he is inherarntly good ,its just the greedy lying fucks we have make him look good"

On exactly which planet does Trump “look good”?

"Its not that he is inherarntly good ,its just the greedy lying fucks we have make him look good

On exactly which planet does Trump “look good”? "

2 questions...

1) when was the last time you hear one of our MPs answer a question?

2) when was the last time Trump didn't, no matter how halfwitted answer a question?

Glasgow

"Its not that he is inherarntly good ,its just the greedy lying fucks we have make him look good

2 questions...

2) when was the last time Trump didn't, no matter how halfwitted answer a question?

"

I’ve seen our MPs answer questions all the time. Sure, sometimes they’re less than great, but that’s no different to Trump.

Did you see his ridiculous answer about Brexit the other day? Trump simply isn’t qualified for the job.

2 questions...

I’ve seen our MPs answer questions all the time. Sure, sometimes they’re less than great, but that’s no different to Trump.

Did you see his ridiculous answer about Brexit the other day? Trump simply isn’t qualified for the job."

Who is "qualified"?

Glasgow

2 questions...

Did you see his ridiculous answer about Brexit the other day? Trump simply isn’t qualified for the job.

Who is "qualified"?"

Maybe someone with a successful career in politics under their belt, with all the experience and knowledge they would have from that?

You know, kind of like most jobs really, where relevant experience is usually an advantage, or even a requirement.

Like her or loathe her, clearly Clinton was far more qualified. Or if you prefer, some of the Republican candidates.

2 questions...

Who is "qualified"?

Maybe someone with a successful career in politics under their belt, with all the experience and knowledge they would have from that?

You know, kind of like most jobs really, where relevant experience is usually an advantage, or even a requirement.

Like her or loathe her, clearly Clinton was far more qualified. Or if you prefer, some of the Republican candidates."

I've played football for 40 years, ill phone Klopp

Glasgow

2 questions...

Who is "qualified"?

Like her or loathe her, clearly Clinton was far more qualified. Or if you prefer, some of the Republican candidates.

"

Yes. Because literally anyone who has played football for years could slot in nicely to a top Premiership side.

Ive watched him and tried to take each part on its own , the trans in military was only introduced on obamas way out it wasnt a long standing thing and hadnt had any major study behind it , the border thing with kids has been going on since clinton , the seperation is a harsh thing which is happening under trump ( and new under trump , before hands the kids were going to a jail ) what people seem to forget is that child trafficing is a major buisness and this is an attempt as well to stop it, , hell the travel ban to muslim majority countries also includes the christian/jew etc from there. As arrogant and as much of a twat as trump may be the allegations constantly flung at him when they are looked at ( the ms13 being animals somehow becoming all mexicans are animals ) are for the most part fake and yet the levels of hate being displayed against him ( and when tv stars will literally piss on his hollywood star ) its a strange time for america and the world and we are seeing some seriously nasty aspects to a lot of people.

By *ednesdayfeelinCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Seeing the amount of trump support in this thread, even from a culturally progressive country like Scotland makes me lose my faith in humanity.

"Seeing the amount of trump support in this thread, even from a culturally progressive country like Scotland makes me lose my faith in humanity. "

Couldn’t agree more.

Anyone who thinks he is a good President or doing a good job either aren’t doing their homework, refuse to acknowledge the truth, or are just plain brain dead stupid.

2 questions...

Who is "qualified"?

Yes. Because literally anyone who has played football for years could slot in nicely to a top Premiership side."

I think being a multi billionaire businessman qualifies you more than a career politician who hasn’t grafted in their corrupt lives. Love or hate him, if the most successful buisness man in Britain was put in charge I think that they would be less of a divide here. Common sense gained in the big bad world goes a long way.

Glasgow

And yet the Trump Presidency has been the most chaotic and scandal ridden Presidency that anyone can remember.

Brexit was a cluster fuck by david (I wont leave )cameron who is now busy filling his pockets.It was meant to unify the Tories.Boris the clever retard did notvthink for one minute he was going to win (hid for three days to think up a victors speach) and like Cameron,Davis and other Tories got out of Dodge when it got tough.

Sadly thats the way of the west just now main parties have let the people down on many levels protest votes are becoming more commonplace and more effective

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"does not bullshit says what he thinks ,makes johnston and may look like amatures"

I keep hearing him described as 'no bullshit', but that's all he does, lie, then double down the lie..have we forgotten his inauguration attendance claims? Obama not being a US citizen? Draining the swamp, when all he's done is replenish it with his own? And best of all his recent waffle to May re the EU and sucking up to Putin like a traitor? He's full of bullshit FFS!

West Midlands

"

I think being a multi billionaire businessman qualifies you more than a career politician who hasn’t grafted in their corrupt lives. Love or hate him, if the most successful buisness man in Britain was put in charge I think that they would be less of a divide here. Common sense gained in the big bad world goes a long way. "

A multi billionaire who inherited his leg up and been bankrupt?

Even Robert Maxwell did better than that!

"

I think being a multi billionaire businessman qualifies you more than a career politician who hasn’t grafted in their corrupt lives. Love or hate him, if the most successful buisness man in Britain was put in charge I think that they would be less of a divide here. Common sense gained in the big bad world goes a long way.

Ehh yeah. Trump is excessive but ofcourse a leader, a

Person who has a track record of buisness, common sense, life experience. I’d take that over a never worked a day politician. There all takers. Again not endorsement of trump but the world has changed. Liberal views and love ins political correctness = no security. That’s why people voted Brexit. Plus EU are a unelected priveledged dicks. Not what millions died for.

Even Robert Maxwell did better than that!"

Blantyre

"Seeing the amount of trump support in this thread, even from a culturally progressive country like Scotland makes me lose my faith in humanity.

Couldn’t agree more.

Anyone who thinks he is a good President or doing a good job either aren’t doing their homework, refuse to acknowledge the truth, or are just plain brain dead stupid."

So you agree we are a cultural progressive country ? Have you had a look at some of our football threads that almost always get closed down early. Or are we brain dead for thinking a president is stupid for telling NATO member countries in the world , some of the RICHEST countries on the planet , start paying your way. What's so stupid about that ?? . Or are we so brain dead we are missing something with that request ??

"

Even Robert Maxwell did better than that!"

In my opinion, as a world leader the mans an embarrassment. And I personally can't take anyone seriously whose name is the same as a fart. That suits him better, president fart.

Blantyre

"In my opinion, as a world leader the mans an embarrassment. And I personally can't take anyone seriously whose name is the same as a fart. That suits him better, president fart. "

Yep that's subjective reasoning.

"In my opinion, as a world leader the mans an embarrassment. And I personally can't take anyone seriously whose name is the same as a fart. That suits him better, president fart.

Yep that's subjective reasoning.

"

No that was sarcasm mate.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Guy gets so much hate for doing what he said he would do lol.

have folk got so used to being lied to they forgot some mean what they say and try to carry it out.

quite why folk outside the usa are getting butthurt I dont know its not our concern what he does we should be seeing to our own messes.

I've never liked him as a person anyway, he's a bloated overblown grotesque caricature of a man. And I've thought that about him since way before he was president. If I was an American id be cringing my arse of that we elected him. That's just my opinion, I know others will disagree and thats cool.

We shall over comb.....

West Midlands

"Guy gets so much hate for doing what he said he would do lol.

have folk got so used to being lied to they forgot some mean what they say and try to carry it out.

quite why folk outside the usa are getting butthurt I dont know its not our concern what he does we should be seeing to our own messes."

He's a world 'leader', his policies and prouncements resonate across the globe therefore they do affect us, in fact not just us but our children and their children..withdrawing from the Paris climate change agreement being a case in point.

Just recently his administration is proposing to rescind the fuel efficiency targets which everyone else is striving towards, even China fgs!

This buffoon is signing us up for a world in crisis, for the sake of cheap, populist votes.

West Midlands

"Seeing the amount of trump support in this thread, even from a culturally progressive country like Scotland makes me lose my faith in humanity.

Couldn’t agree more.

Anyone who thinks he is a good President or doing a good job either aren’t doing their homework, refuse to acknowledge the truth, or are just plain brain dead stupid.

So you agree we are a cultural progressive country ? Have you had a look at some of our football threads that almost always get closed down early. Or are we brain dead for thinking a president is stupid for telling NATO member countries in the world , some of the RICHEST countries on the planet , start paying your way. What's so stupid about that ?? . Or are we so brain dead we are missing something with that request ?? "

I certainly wasn't brain dead when I watched him masturbating Putin in public, or when he claimed it was a slip of the tongue which everyone could see was stuck firmly up Vladimir's arse as he sat on his face.

» Add a new message to this topic