FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > World Cup Women

World Cup Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tew1985 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

WCW's if you're about to embark on 3 weeks of hell while your fellas shout at the TV and gamble their life saving, give me a shout. My house is a safe haven away from the troubles of the world cup. I, unlike most men hate football.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WCW's if you're about to embark on 3 weeks of hell while your fellas shout at the TV and gamble their life saving, give me a shout. My house is a safe haven away from the troubles of the world cup. I, unlike most men hate football."

You need to rephrase that.

"I am not a real man and hate football"

"WCW's if you're about to embark on 3 weeks of hell while your fellas shout at the TV and gamble their life saving, give me a shout. My house is a safe haven away from the troubles of the world cup. I, unlike most men hate football.

"I am not a real man and hate football" "

Agree, love guy who is into sports #wifesgetoverit

By *tew1985 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

"WCW's if you're about to embark on 3 weeks of hell while your fellas shout at the TV and gamble their life saving, give me a shout. My house is a safe haven away from the troubles of the world cup. I, unlike most men hate football.

"I am not a real man and hate football" "

If you want to watch a group of over paid grown men chase a ball about a field stroll in.haha

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

World Cup free zone here too.

"I am not a real man and hate football"

If you want to watch a group of over paid grown men chase a ball about a field stroll in.haha"

Ah here we go, that tired old line. How about watching guys who are genuinely talented and in addition to that athletic enough to reach the top for their chosen sport? And the money merely reflects the massive world wide appeal that playing at the top level brings with it, so you are in the minority's my friend, and probably someone who doesn't understand the game and was never any good at it or perhaps any sport at all.

No other sport in the world allows the severely underprivileged from the darkest slums in South America or shanty towns in Africa to rise to the top simply because they are the best at their chosen sport which can be played simply with a ball. None of this is possible in tennis, golf, rugby etc where you need to be more privileged, have access to clubs and facilities, attend certain schools etc. Rugby can not be learned in the same setting.

Ardgay

" None of this is possible in tennis, golf, rugby etc where you need to be more privileged, have access to clubs and facilities, attend certain schools etc. Rugby can not be learned in the same setting. "

You accuse others of stereotyping football and then go on to do exactly the same thing about other sports.

" None of this is possible in tennis, golf, rugby etc where you need to be more privileged, have access to clubs and facilities, attend certain schools etc. Rugby can not be learned in the same setting.

You accuse others of stereotyping football and then go on to do exactly the same thing about other sports.

Is tiddly winks a sport thou!

"

Ardgay

"

"

Depends on whose tiddly you are winking and how fast!

"

Depends on whose tiddly you are winking and how fast! "

See you are so far advanced as we have not even reached this level of interest in pre school yet

" None of this is possible in tennis, golf, rugby etc where you need to be more privileged, have access to clubs and facilities, attend certain schools etc. Rugby can not be learned in the same setting.

Stereotyping?? lol when you've worked out how to learn tennis without rackets and access to tennis clubs/courts, when you've worked out how to play golf without a set of clubs and access to a course and when you've worked out how to learn rugby without the coaching and access to clubs (you can point to touch rugby like they play on the beach in Fiji or elsewhere, but that's why they are only any good at 7s) bring it to the underprivileged masses!!!

Otherwise think before you post.

"

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I don’t mind it, it’s only every 4 years so he can watch as many games as he likes I’m sure I can find something to do

I love the world cup. None of my friends so tho so I end up cheering teams on my own

By *nverMan  over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

Love the footy too and will be watching.

However, if there was a world cup for women's beach volleyball....

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’ll be watching, and geekily doing my World Cup sticker book....

Sexist much? What about the women watching the sport for their own enjoyment and not because hubby is ?

There's a lot of people who don't like football and there's tons who love it.

Some guys who don't like football will think they might be able to do well on fab as they think most guys are away watching it. Well I love it and say good luck to them and have a ball, I won't give a jot as I'll be too busy watching the games. ??

And as a coach in youth development team I aliso coach females and most of them love football and know most will be watching it.

So each unto their own. Do your own thing while the World Cup is on and enjoy

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Will be on in my house, love my footie. Hate the close season without any...

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

I actually enjoy watching all kinds of sports. The tension and excitement tends to get me all hit and bothered for no particular reason :p.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Mr will be watching as many games as he can. I will be dutifully annoying him while he does this lmao

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic