FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cuckolding?

Cuckolding?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers looking for some advice here and maybe a tip or 2

I've always wanted to be cuckolded by a partner but never had the guts to make the first step, decided now that I'm single that I have to do it lol

Trouble is I don't have a woman to cuck me, are there couples on here that would like this kind of thing or any woman who would be interested?

Not sure where to start lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are quite a few women on Fabs that are into cuckolding, the problem is that it's still pretty niche.

As a single guy, the chances of finding someone on here that you'd want to have a relationship with are limited, it's a bit of a sausage fest!

In my opinion you'd do better finding a girlfriend elsewhere then introduce her to cuckolding later.

Good luck!

By *SophiexCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"...you'd do better finding a girlfriend elsewhere then introduce her to cuckolding later..."

This

Yes, find a girl who is flirty, and promiscuous, Start a relationship and then empower her by being honest with her.

To be a true cuckold you need to have a relationship first otherwise you won’t get the true experience.

Good luck

By *inky KatzCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"There are quite a few women on Fabs that are into cuckolding, the problem is that it's still pretty niche.

As a single guy, the chances of finding someone on here that you'd want to have a relationship with are limited, it's a bit of a sausage fest!

In my opinion you'd do better finding a girlfriend elsewhere then introduce her to cuckolding later.

Good luck! "

Bang on the money!!!

I met my mrs on a slightly more timid website (POF) and we started a completely normal relationship and then conversations happened and I decided to completely honest with every single fetish/fantasy etc that was in my head.... even the fact that I was Bi and she accepted it all.

We then took things very slowly with this side of our lives and before you know it we are meeting extremely hung bulls and hot couples

I agree that fab may not be the best place to find someone but it’s the perfect place to come as a cuckolding couple.

The main pointer is to be 100% honest about everything from the get go

As a Bull looking for cuckold couples my advice is similar to above.

One of the things I discuss up front is this is the couple’s decision and even then it’s primarily down to the female and it’s her I do majority of speaking to.

Yes there are couples on here who show an interest but back out when you discuss dynamics, not every guy is up for it. They may say it’s a fantasy but bottle it when they realise what is about to happen.

Find yourself a woman first, build a trusting relationship and I mean 200% trust before embarking on any kind of relationship like this

» Add a new message to this topic