FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just hd a message from a couple.

We said strait away that they are to young for us as we have kids there age. But in a tactile way.

That got me thinking. That could have been one of our kids.

How messed up could things get if someone actually met there kids on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How messed up is your head to even think that .

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just hd a message from a couple.

We said strait away that they are to young for us as we have kids there age. But in a tactile way.

That got me thinking. That could have been one of our kids.

"

I don’t think I am young by any stretch but I’ve encountered school friends parents. Age is just an abstraction of time which is relative to the observer. So I wouldn’t stress.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"How messed up is your head to even think that . "
lol lol to funny

My head is fine thank you.

Both Mrs and I have kids old enough to be on this site.

One of mine lives local.

Now I don't enquire about my children's sex lives neither does Mrs.

What would you suggest?

Hiya son/daughter. Don't go on fab as my girlfriend and I are on there.?

It only came to mind after getting a message of someone. ( Out of our age range) who was younger than my eldest. who we politely turned down, so my mind is in the gutter for being cautious?

I think not.

I know of a couple on here who met their son at a swingers club... after the initial shock they were all ok about it and can be open about certain things now. Not sure I’d want mine to know though, or to know they were here either

So it can happen.

I think the OP meant it could be very awkward to turn find the profile you'd messaged was your child,rather than any actual sexual activity.

For those who have children of adult age I imagine it's a concern. Personally I'd be embarrassed then impressed if my folks were on a site like this but I would probably have to insist on us finding another site to use... I don't need to see verifications or such like

Spot on. I can't see how any it could be taken any other way.

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"My head is fine thank you.

Both Mrs and I have kids old enough to be on this site.

One of mine lives local.

Now I don't enquire about my children's sex lives neither does Mrs.

What would you suggest?

Hiya son/daughter. Don't go on fab as my girlfriend and I are on there.?

It only came to mind after getting a message of someone. ( Out of our age range) who was younger than my eldest. who we politely turned down, so my mind is in the gutter for being cautious?

I think not.

"

"Spot on. I can't see how any it could be taken any other way."

You could always put age filters on

"

"

This sentence is how it can be taken in another way

There are folk on the site who’s kids brothers sisters etc are on the site and they even attend clubs and socials together so not that uncommon

"How messed up is your head to even think that .

There are folk on the site who’s kids brothers sisters etc are on the site and they even attend clubs and socials together so not that uncommon "

It's fucking weird though

There are folk on the site who’s kids brothers sisters etc are on the site and they even attend clubs and socials together so not that uncommon "

Na surely not

I think the word how at the begging of the sentences means it's a question.

Not a statement

"I know of a couple on here who met their son at a swingers club... after the initial shock they were all ok about it and can be open about certain things now. Not sure I’d want mine to know though, or to know they were here either "

Jeezo....if ever there was an incident to stop my juices flowing this would be it..." Ya lying cow Maw...you said you were going to the Mecca bingo!"

Seriously! So potentially watching their mum or daughter shagging? Thats well fucked up.

"I know of a couple on here who met their son at a swingers club... after the initial shock they were all ok about it and can be open about certain things now. Not sure I’d want mine to know though, or to know they were here either "

I wouldn’t want my mum and dad knowing...however, if I did find them on fab, for some reason I wouldn’t be surprised

My nephew contacted myself and previous partner on here, so i replied with his name saying"Does your mum know you are om here?"

Instant profile delete..sad thing was he is 19 and hung like a horse...i hate him!!

By *heekyguy2Man  over a year ago

Local

So am I correct in saying this after reading the above?

That it's ok for you (the people who don't want their adult kids on fab) but it's not ok for them?

So does that mean you're ashamed of swinging or being a swinger?

This in no way has anything to do with watching each other have sex. Making this statement before it comes up! Lol

"My nephew contacted myself and previous partner on here, so i replied with his name saying"Does your mum know you are om here?"

Instant profile delete..sad thing was he is 19 and hung like a horse...i hate him!!"

why do you hate him

When you get to my age and your 38 yr old son who lost a baby when he was 18 which would make her 20 now the waters become even more clouded

Forget meeting your kids, I could have potentially met my granddaughter.

I have always had an open and honest relationship with my kids and know about majority of sexual partners they have had. However, not sure about being in the same room as them at a club or meet, saying that it almost happened once at a party.

"My nephew contacted myself and previous partner on here, so i replied with his name saying"Does your mum know you are om here?"

Instant profile delete..sad thing was he is 19 and hung like a horse...i hate him!! why do you hate him "

Because he has a big dick and morally out of bounds to her

"When you get to my age and your 38 yr old son who lost a baby when he was 18 which would make her 20 now the waters become even more clouded

Forget meeting your kids, I could have potentially met my granddaughter.

I have always had an open and honest relationship with my kids and know about majority of sexual partners they have had. However, not sure about being in the same room as them at a club or meet, saying that it almost happened once at a party.

"

Why would your kids tell you about their sexual partners?

Instead of sounding all liberated it just sounds wrong

Depends on how you bring them up and your own moral hang ups

"Depends on how you bring them up and your own moral hang ups

"

It's nothing to do with hang ups.

It's inappropriate

It’s inappropriate to talk to your kids about sex or is it just a dark ages taboo subject.

By *ikkevCouple  over a year ago

larkhall

I'm sorry but I'd rather my kids felt they could talk to us about anything especially sex as it's a big deal my girls are 12 and 14 and the oldest one as already came out as bi sexual and is very much of her own mind

I couldn't imagine her keeping that from me because she felt it was wrong to talk to me about it

"I know of a couple on here who met their son at a swingers club... after the initial shock they were all ok about it and can be open about certain things now. Not sure I’d want mine to know though, or to know they were here either

Jeezo....if ever there was an incident to stop my juices flowing this would be it..." Ya lying cow Maw...you said you were going to the Mecca bingo!""

Two fat ladies!!!!!!! MFFF

"Spot on. I can't see how any it could be taken any other way.

You could always put age filters on "

Exactly this

"I'm sorry but I'd rather my kids felt they could talk to us about anything especially sex as it's a big deal my girls are 12 and 14 and the oldest one as already came out as bi sexual and is very much of her own mind

I couldn't imagine her keeping that from me because she felt it was wrong to talk to me about it "

Exactly my point. My daughter was attacked at 13 and because of her ability to communicate with parents she is still alive after a period of self abuse and suicide thought s

"I know of a couple on here who met their son at a swingers club... after the initial shock they were all ok about it and can be open about certain things now. Not sure I’d want mine to know though, or to know they were here either

Jeezo....if ever there was an incident to stop my juices flowing this would be it..." Ya lying cow Maw...you said you were going to the Mecca bingo!"

Two fat ladies!!!!!!! MFFF "

Sure...kids need to be educated about sex and it's good to be able to chat with them in that sense as a parent.

But knowing exactly how many or who they've had sex with, or what they did is always gonna be weird in my book

"I'm sorry but I'd rather my kids felt they could talk to us about anything especially sex as it's a big deal my girls are 12 and 14 and the oldest one as already came out as bi sexual and is very much of her own mind

I couldn't imagine her keeping that from me because she felt it was wrong to talk to me about it "

That's brilliant that she's able to have that conversation with you.

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

Jeezo....if ever there was an incident to stop my juices flowing this would be it..." Ya lying cow Maw...you said you were going to the

Lol ))Mecca bingo!""

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I’ve seen an auntie and niece on here and around 4 years ago seen a mother/father and son in a club together

Talk about keeping it in the family eh

The fact that he was in his army uniform with his name tag and number showing was another reason i did it. That and while he is a lovely lad, he is only 19 and single, he should be out meeting girls the old fashioned way.

And to be fair, just for the sheer hell of it,!!

Oh and i dont hate him, i would have thought the exclamation marks an comment about size would have realised i was joking

» Add a new message to this topic