FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cunt

Cunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not going to apologise for this post when i sober up cause this is fact....

There's something unique about the way cunt is used in Scotland. Your best mate and worst enemies are both cunts.

You can call anycunt a cunt in almost any bar in scotland without being battered as long as the word is preceded with a positive word like "sound" cunt or "good" cunt.

If you call a cunt a cunt anywhere else in europe outside of the UK you're liable to get booted fuck out of or at the very least cause some poor cunt offence.

You all know its true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I'm not going to apologise for this post when i sober up cause this is fact....

There's something unique about the way cunt is used in Scotland. Your best mate and worst enemies are both cunts.

You can call anycunt a cunt in almost any bar in scotland without being battered as long as the word is preceded with a positive word like "sound" cunt or "good" cunt.

If you call a cunt a cunt anywhere else in europe outside of the UK you're liable to get booted fuck out of or at the very least cause some poor cunt offence.

You all know its true "

You sound like you've put a lot of thought into this subject . Your not from

s cunt horpe are you by any chance. ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We even have a city full of them. Glaswegians, dundonians, aberdonians and cunts from Edinburgh

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

John is just a cunt no preceding words needed

K x

It's not a word I ever use or like

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"It's not a word I ever use or like "

Ok ...2 things

Weirdly I only use this word when I injure myself

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Its a horrible word

"We even have a city full of them. Glaswegians, dundonians, aberdonians and cunts from Edinburgh "

This made me laugh lol

Words like bugger are often used in the same context.

People who are comfortable with each other are often happy to use insulting terms for each other in a playful way as they can read the tone easily.

One of my favourite words used in the right context. Not in everyday conversation though

Leo x

So versatile a word...doesnt even always have to be used about people, you could have a cunt of a day but sit at night with a wee drinky, oh ya cunt thats delicious lol

By *pnestMan  over a year ago

east kilbride

You dont jave to be all cunt

You could be "a bit of a cunt"

Not a word I like... blame GOT a bit... seems to have become way more common since The Hound and co started using it

"Not a word I like... blame GOT a bit... seems to have become way more common since The Hound and co started using it "

LOL! GOT is not to blame for the common use of the word in Scottish culture.

What a bizarre point of view.

"Not a word I like... blame GOT a bit... seems to have become way more common since The Hound and co started using it

What a bizarre point of view. "

I usually do have an alternative point of view - thanks

GOT is not to blame for the use of the word in Scottish culture but it was NEVER a term of endearment - it was the worst insult you could level. In my opinion since GOT it’s become far more “friendly” depending on context. Just my opinion of course

east kilbride

It's certainly not a word your going to hear on tv much but it suits GOT quite well

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Not a word I like... blame GOT a bit... seems to have become way more common since The Hound and co started using it

LOL! GOT is not to blame for the common use of the word in Scottish

GOT is not to blame for the use of the word in Scottish culture but it was NEVER a term of endearment - it was the worst insult you could level. In my opinion since GOT it’s become far more “friendly” depending on context. Just my opinion of course "

ok im lost. What is GOT

"Words like bugger are often used in the same context.

People who are comfortable with each other are often happy to use insulting terms for each other in a playful way as they can read the tone easily."

Ha ha, I used to have a female friend and we sometimes used to address each other "auld.slapper".

It was completely harmless and we both laughed but sometimes others wouldn't quite get this .

GOT is not to blame for the use of the word in Scottish culture but it was NEVER a term of endearment - it was the worst insult you could level. In my opinion since GOT it’s become far more “friendly” depending on context. Just my opinion of course "

It has been used as a cultural term of endearment far longer than GOT has been around. Far, far longer than that.

GOT has absolutely no bearing on the frequency or use of the word in Scotland.

east kilbride

GOT is not to blame for the use of the word in Scottish culture but it was NEVER a term of endearment - it was the worst insult you could level. In my opinion since GOT it’s become far more “friendly” depending on context. Just my opinion of course

ok im lost. What is GOT"

Game of thrones

It has been used as a cultural term of endearment far longer than GOT has been around. Far, far longer than that.

"

In your opinion... which is fine

"Words like bugger are often used in the same context.

People who are comfortable with each other are often happy to use insulting terms for each other in a playful way as they can read the tone easily.

Ha ha, I used to have a female friend and we sometimes used to address each other "auld.slapper".

It was completely harmless and we both laughed but sometimes others wouldn't quite get this . "

Hahaha - ive had similar too with friends

In your opinion... which is fine "

It is fine, and also correct.

It is fine, and also correct. "

ok im lost. What is GOT"

^^ Daft cunt....

It is fine, and also correct. "

^^ Opinionated cunt..

"I'm not going to apologise for this post when i sober up cause this is fact....

You all know its true "

It’s not so unique.

We lash it about fairly heavily here too.

You’re all cuntish!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

[Removed by poster at 07/06/18 18:54:08]

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

It is fine, and also correct.

^^ Opinionated cunt.. "

Daft cunts yeez!

You all know its true

It’s not so unique.

You’re all cuntish! "

Only because of Game of Thrones, though!

You all know its true

It’s not so unique.

You’re all cuntish!

Only because of Game of Thrones, though! "

I think not!

A very versatile word.

Lots of terms of endearment, but let's not forget the not so nice use of the C word, when two gentlemen are having a bit of a tiff with one another, one will eventually have a hissy fit and say, I'll kick your cunt in!

"Lots of terms of endearment, but let's not forget the not so nice use of the C word, when two gentlemen are having a bit of a tiff with one another, one will eventually have a hissy fit and say, I'll kick your cunt in! "

I’m pretty sure you’ve threatened to pound mine in quite a few times

These replies gave us a good laugh. Crazy cunts

You all know its true

It’s not so unique.

You’re all cuntish!

Only because of Game of Thrones, though! "

Of course

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I love the word cunt, my very favourite. It’s an amazing word.

It’s also a very good alternative to a comma. You can say something then throw in a “cunt” before finishing the sentence

By *ullie-kingMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

Definately my fav word every one is a cunt, whether they are a good one or a right one . Tho tends to be more males lol

"Lots of terms of endearment, but let's not forget the not so nice use of the C word, when two gentlemen are having a bit of a tiff with one another, one will eventually have a hissy fit and say, I'll kick your cunt in!

I’m pretty sure you’ve threatened to pound mine in quite a few times "

Its only a threat if you don't follow through with what you say!

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

"We even have a city full of them. Glaswegians, dundonians, aberdonians and cunts from Edinburgh "

But that's 3 cities

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I dont mind using it to describe someone but hate it being used in the same way pussy gets used.

Not a nice word sexually.

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

I've met a few

"I dont mind using it to describe someone but hate it being used in the same way pussy gets used.

Not a nice word sexually."

I'd be never use it to describe my pussy. It has either negative or humourous connotations for me...and I hope my fanjo doesn't fall into either of those categories!

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

"I dont mind using it to describe someone but hate it being used in the same way pussy gets used.

I'd be never use it to describe my pussy. It has either negative or humourous connotations for me...and I hope my fanjo doesn't fall into either of those categories!"

Never use it sexually tho have been known to use it describing certain people

I'd be never use it to describe my pussy. It has either negative or humourous connotations for me...and I hope my fanjo doesn't fall into either of those categories!Never use it sexually tho have been known to use it describing certain people "

Just certain people? I use it to describe every cunt I know

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

I'd be never use it to describe my pussy. It has either negative or humourous connotations for me...and I hope my fanjo doesn't fall into either of those categories!Never use it sexually tho have been known to use it describing certain people

Just certain people? I use it to describe every cunt I know "

that made me titter

How can a male get his cunt kicked in and that cunts a prick still rather be called a cunt than a vegan

» Add a new message to this topic