FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sites other thanFab?

Sites other thanFab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi totally disillusioned with the quality of people on fab, the site is getting worse. Anyone else any experience of any other sites better than this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's up...nobody ye fancy?

It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack here trying to find a nice genuine attractive woman and one who hasn’t got loads of verifications

Keep posting...you'll be batting them off with a shitty stick soon

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Can't metion other sites on here but you'll be hard pushed to find a better 1 than this

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Instashag" will be the one you want.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"What's up...nobody ye fancy?

"

Or no one fancies him

Instashag sounds like a scam site lol. I’ve had quite a few meets from couples and singles but the the site has definitely went down hill recently

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack here trying to find a nice genuine attractive woman and one who hasn’t got loads of verifications "

Surely your chances increase with someone with a few veris ..or are you really just after crap swingers who cant get a meet any other way

Hasn't got loads of veris?

And that's anyone's else business because?

Saw a guys profile that states if you have more than 5 veris do not get in contact lol

Aye...righto mate

I reckon his chances are decreasing every time there's another comment

I had a regular meets on here previously but lots of verifications are a turn off for me. Most people I guess don’t mind but not for me

What if all the veris are from a social night

Nail coffin springs to mind

"I had a regular meets on here previously but lots of verifications are a turn off for me. Most people I guess don’t mind but not for me"

It's a fuckin jcb you're gonna need to get out of this

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I had a regular meets on here previously but lots of verifications are a turn off for me. Most people I guess don’t mind but not for me"

Why are they a turnoff? People are here to fuck, a lot will have been here for many years so may possibly have fucked quite a few people.

K x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 03/06/18 20:26:35]

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack here trying to find a nice genuine attractive woman and one who hasn’t got loads of verifications "

What a croc of poo. I know a lady with quite a few verifications but does not mean you can judge her character. Get a life bud .

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

There may be more so called "time wasters" however they are not hard to spot.

Pleanty of advice on how to avoid them on the forum's

Southampton

Lots of verifications is an issue you to you ,but you're fine attending a greedy girls gang bang ?? Mixed messages here OP

Blantyre

"It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack here trying to find a nice genuine attractive woman and one who hasn’t got loads of verifications

What a croc of poo. I know a lady with quite a few verifications but does not mean you can judge her character. Get a life bud . "

Oh and why dont you stick that criteria on your profile too. Im sure you will be overwhelmed by the number of messages you will get then . Lmfao

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Fab swingers not that bad yes few fake and time waster but most people real nice people look for fun

"I had a regular meets on here previously but lots of verifications are a turn off for me. Most people I guess don’t mind but not for me

Why are they a turnoff? People are here to fuck, a lot will have been here for many years so may possibly have fucked quite a few people.

K x"

I canny even get a bird to sook me off on here never mind fuck

Well this has gone badly for this chap

I've got 2 verifications and a guy blocked me. I've slept with one of them. Give me a break

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I've got 2 verifications and a guy blocked me. I've slept with one of them. Give me a break"

Ok. Where and when?

Southampton

"I've got 2 verifications and a guy blocked me. I've slept with one of them. Give me a break"

You hussy!!

Have you tried getting yourself along to a social or that club CJs?

What has the number of verifications got to do with it? If you met a bird on tinder who was up for a shag would you expect her to have only slept with one or two guys her whole life?

Haha must want greed girls in a gangbang who are all virgins

Blantyre

"I've got 2 verifications and a guy blocked me. I've slept with one of them. Give me a break

You hussy!! "

Cant believe you got there first , that is EXACTLY the post i was going to say, thankfully i read down a bit first .

Ps she is a hussy

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There’s people on here with several verifications from the same person or does that not count?

Go to a social or host a party and you’ll get several verifications that are purely social. When a friend rejoins Fab I usually verify them and they do one in return. Doesn’t mean I’ve played with them, just know that they’re genuine. I have several verifications just from going the pub quiz!

At least with verifications you’ll know there’s a better chance of people being genuine. You’ll never know how many verifications people have if they hide them.

You’ve opened a hornets nest I think. Is Fab really the right place for you? You could meet a girl in a pub and not know how many partners she’s had! We don’t know how many you’ve had either!

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well i never i must be a right hussy then

"Hi totally disillusioned with the quality of people on fab, the site is getting worse. Anyone else any experience of any other sites better than this?"

Were you going for a, look at me girls I've got standards! With this post?

Unfortunately this is a swingers site, think the term means free to sleep with as many like minded people as they want! If it's a semi relationship friction buddy you want where you only fuck each other now and again, you'd be better with plenty of trout, salmon, carp etc

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Fab has plenty of hot people on it

"I had a regular meets on here previously but lots of verifications are a turn off for me. Most people I guess don’t mind but not for me

K x

I canny even get a bird to sook me off on here never mind fuck "

Try dipping it in sherbet.

Can I suggest you show your veris, get friends/couples you met before to veri your claims and put some pics up for girls to see, your profile tells nothing about you really, you might have more luck on here if you do!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Can I suggest you show your veris, get friends/couples you met before to veri your claims and put some pics up for girls to see, your profile tells nothing about you really, you might have more luck on here if you do!"

He doesn't need help or luck, he's had a few meets on the site and decided he's fussier now. Nout wrong with that, all he needs on his profile now is 'not on here to shag the site, or be another notch on your bedpost'. Works for others.

"What if all the veris are from a social night "

I’ve got loads and that’s where mine are all from

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am on a well known dating site and it has become useless over the last year.

Same problem as on here in that no one replies to a polite message. Been a year since I had a chat or meet from that site.

Was talking to a pal and it seems to be all over in that it is rare for anyone to actually reply to a message.

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Every week this issue gets discussed and unfortunately there's no way to "sticky" the many replies that have been put forward. Single guys, bleeding hearts, can't get a meet, etc etc.

Here's the simple fact of it : To be successful on this site as a single guy you need to do the following first..

1. Make your profile stand out, be articulate, funny, unthreatening, and for gods sake, no dick pics as your main profile..

Then... You need to either be...

A) Be exceptional, body, looks, cock, ability to articulate.. (very rare)

OR ...

B) PUT THE WORK IN.. go to socials, go to clubs, meet people in the scene without expecting anything, don't be a d*unk creep, dress well, once again.. DRESS WELL, don't turn up in grubby trainers and sportswear. Don't follow female half of couples around like a hungry dog, it'll piss the male half off. Don't be presumptuous or get heavy..

Sorry, but the single males out number couples and single girls massively, so you need to put the work in. It's never the site...

Blantyre

"Every week this issue gets discussed and unfortunately there's no way to "sticky" the many replies that have been put forward. Single guys, bleeding hearts, can't get a meet, etc etc.

Here's the simple fact of it : To be successful on this site as a single guy you need to do the following first..

1. Make your profile stand out, be articulate, funny, unthreatening, and for gods sake, no dick pics as your main profile..

Then... You need to either be...

A) Be exceptional, body, looks, cock, ability to articulate.. (very rare)

OR ...

B) PUT THE WORK IN.. go to socials, go to clubs, meet people in the scene without expecting anything, don't be a d*unk creep, dress well, once again.. DRESS WELL, don't turn up in grubby trainers and sportswear. Don't follow female half of couples around like a hungry dog, it'll piss the male half off. Don't be presumptuous or get heavy..

Sorry, but the single males out number couples and single girls massively, so you need to put the work in. It's never the site... "

Bah humbug. I just click my fingers and they come a running.

Oh crap i just woke up. What a dream THAT was.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

All the folk who found the better site than Fab migrated there & won’t read this thread.

The rest of us make a success of Fab & stick with it, always return, or are too busy swinging.

"All the folk who found the better site than Fab migrated there & won’t read this thread.

The rest of us make a success of Fab & stick with it, always return, or are too busy swinging. "

Or are really greedy and use both

Blantyre

"All the folk who found the better site than Fab migrated there & won’t read this thread.

The rest of us make a success of Fab & stick with it, always return, or are too busy swinging.

Or are really greedy and use both "

Or use all 3.

Its not about success on any of these sites its about having no expectations or goals. Its about meeting people , getting to know them, possibly having fun with them , the majority of single guys on here think its instashag and are dissapointed when they realise they need to put in a little effort.

I’ve not got a lot of verifications but I’m facially a bit of a minger so that’s me out

» Add a new message to this topic