FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > profile pic

profile pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ero Stress OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

So I've used the same profile pic since I joined can I get opinions from the ladies please is it good or bad should I keep it or change it if u think I should change any suggestions I don't get anybody mailing me 1st and I get very few replying to my mail usually when they do its simply your not my type which is cool thanks for taking time to reply I usually reply with for work reasons I'm being careful what I show publicly or say

Opinions please ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always good to vary things up

[Removed by poster at 14/03/18 18:07:31]

Scotland

"So I've used the same profile pic since I joined can I get opinions from the ladies please is it good or bad should I keep it or change it if u think I should change any suggestions I don't get anybody mailing me 1st and I get very few replying to my mail usually when they do its simply your not my type which is cool thanks for taking time to reply I usually reply with for work reasons I'm being careful what I show publicly or say

Opinions please ladies

Oh commas and full stops are good too "

Lol. OK , is, this. Better. For, you.

Scotland

Hehe just take a deep breath it's all 1 sentence

Scotland

"[Removed by poster at 14/03/18 18:07:31]"

Lol lucky I read it quick lol

Just be yourself OP If one person says you have too much info on your profile and another person says you don't have enough , who's advice are you going to take? sit down and look at your profile and ask yourself 'Does it say what I want it to say, Have some nice clear photographs (Not of you cock) on your profile, keep it short and simple as you can, you dont want to let any potential meet fall asleep whilst reading all about you, no offence but It can get boring reading about someone you dont know, I always find a funny profile catches my eyes, if you can laugh at yourself and not take yourself too serious most females will like you all the better for it, hope some of my advice helps you land a meet and if it does you can buy me some nice perfume or flowers lol x J

Scotland

"Just be yourself OP If one person says you have too much info on your profile and another person says you don't have enough , who's advice are you going to take? sit down and look at your profile and ask yourself 'Does it say what I want it to say, Have some nice clear photographs (Not of you cock) on your profile, keep it short and simple as you can, you dont want to let any potential meet fall asleep whilst reading all about you, no offence but It can get boring reading about someone you dont know, I always find a funny profile catches my eyes, if you can laugh at yourself and not take yourself too serious most females will like you all the better for it, hope some of my advice helps you land a meet and if it does you can buy me some nice perfume or flowers lol x J "

Thanks for your time in replying I've chatted to a few nice people over my time here but as a single male here it's the old story of it's so hard to get a reply from 1st message I never take rejection personally and totally understand so many just mass delete messages and I understand I'm not everybody cut of tea very helpful what uve said and I pretty much am how u said I can laugh at myself and don't take myself to seriously but it's putting that down in a profile I don't seem to be able to do I'm always polite and relaxed but who knows maybe I'm to polite

"Just be yourself OP If one person says you have too much info on your profile and another person says you don't have enough , who's advice are you going to take? sit down and look at your profile and ask yourself 'Does it say what I want it to say, Have some nice clear photographs (Not of you cock) on your profile, keep it short and simple as you can, you dont want to let any potential meet fall asleep whilst reading all about you, no offence but It can get boring reading about someone you dont know, I always find a funny profile catches my eyes, if you can laugh at yourself and not take yourself too serious most females will like you all the better for it, hope some of my advice helps you land a meet and if it does you can buy me some nice perfume or flowers lol x J

Thanks for your time in replying I've chatted to a few nice people over my time here but as a single male here it's the old story of it's so hard to get a reply from 1st message I never take rejection personally and totally understand so many just mass delete messages and I understand I'm not everybody cut of tea very helpful what uve said and I pretty much am how u said I can laugh at myself and don't take myself to seriously but it's putting that down in a profile I don't seem to be able to do I'm always polite and relaxed but who knows maybe I'm to polite "

There will be that one female who will be out there just waiting on you messaging her, but in the meantime just be yourself , alot of females are so picky and always go with the bad ones one day your luck may change so stick to what you know best and that is You.. best wishes x J x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think you should change it!

One year with the same Kangol! C'mon!

What about a pic with a CK

Personally it is not an angle I like in a male or a female pic.

Saying that. Just be yourself OP.

It's your profile, up to you to keep or change or add.

You're profile reads OK (ours us nothing special!) I'd definitely add more pics though and update your profile pic, it's nearly 3 yrs old I think?

To be honest, unless the profile makes the individual sound like a total walloper then I give most folk the benefit of the doubt( which isn't always a good thing) I also form a lot of my opinions based on what people say on the forums.

* your profile

Scotland

"* your profile "

Thanks for taking time to read and reply its takeing pics without my face in for public view I find difficult I am not great at takeing pics anyway lol

Scotland

Ok changed profile pic opinions please

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ive not changed my profile pics either but going to get some new ones done very soon

Scotland

"Ive not changed my profile pics either but going to get some new ones done very soon "

Not sure if any better lol I just don't want to show face or cock in public pics especially profile pic

"Ok changed profile pic opinions please"

It's very abstract.

Scotland

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic