FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Don't know where to start!

Don't know where to start!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ord_and_Lady_Bi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

So, Lord has a birthday coming up, and I've been trying to arrange a "treat for it in the form of an extra person (or 2...or 3... or 5 ) to join us in a hotel room for a romp.

But do I get any luck?! No! Can I find even o e lady for him to have his wicked way with, other than Me?! Not so far!

What am I doing wrong?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think a lot of women are put off this scenario. It's all about the couple and she becomes a prop.

By *andL69Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I feel like we're in a similar position. I can understand what Sinderella is saying, but then why have couples on your interested list? Cos it's cool?

P

"I feel like we're in a similar position. I can understand what Sinderella is saying, but then why have couples on your interested list? Cos it's cool?

P"

It's on a list because it's an interest and something you would like to explore with the RIGHT people... the right people are not those seeking a "prop" as sinderella pointed out and that is often the case. People often have lots of things on their interests but don't explore with everyone, sometimes it's just a fantasy they never do because they don't find the right person to do it with

Prob easier to meet a cpl and try separate room fun

Inverness

"Think a lot of women are put off this scenario. It's all about the couple and she becomes a prop.

"

I don't see how it's all about the couple? It's not like the woman won't be getting just as much sexual gratification - if not more - than us. If we have a bi/curious woman with us, she'll be getting very well looked after.

Plus we're only approaching women who have it listed as an interest... in which case, why gave it there if you're not into it?

And in this instance, I don't even need to be involved. I literally just want to see my husband fuck someone else, because that's his fantasy.

Inverness

We've been on here for a while, just getting active again after having a baby, and are yet to find a single woman who wants to meet us.

Just seems like an impossible quest, and I feel really bad because it's like by being a couple it's stopping Mr being able to have fun, even if I'm happy to take a step back.

Meanwhile you have cheating toe-rags going behind backs no problems hah

By *andL69Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's on a list because it's an interest"

I actually meant looking for, rather than interests, my bad there.

My point is, I think a lot of women on here have looking for couples down but they're not being honest with themselves.

We only search for females looking for couples, you can't then say that they'd feel uncomfortable being with a couple.

I see it all the time, on here for 2 years, looking for couples and men, 15 veris, all men.

Can you understand how that could be a bit frustrating?

P

Inverness

"It's on a list because it's an interest

I actually meant looking for, rather than interests, my bad there.

My point is, I think a lot of women on here have looking for couples down but they're not being honest with themselves.

We only search for females looking for couples, you can't then say that they'd feel uncomfortable being with a couple.

I see it all the time, on here for 2 years, looking for couples and men, 15 veris, all men.

Can you understand how that could be a bit frustrating?

P"

Exactly this! It's like trying to find a unicorn. Impossible task.

Absolutely understand the frustration, I think perhaps it's an interest for lots of ladies but not a priority whereas for many couples it's high on their bucket list. Supply and demand problem perhaps?

I can only comment on how it worked for me when I was on here as a single bi lass. I had couples down as an interest, yet it was mainly men I met. There were a variety of reasons behind this. Firstly at that point it was something I wanted to do but it was the safety aspect. Believe it or not, I felt safer meeting a single man than I did a couple. 1 against 1 I stood a chance if anything went wrong. 2 against 1? No chance. Then there was the added dynamic of being attracted to both people if I was playing with both. You say you don't want to be involved. That adds a different dynamic. If I was putting myself into the zone that I was meeting a couple then it was with the view I would be playing with them both. Not just the man. If I wanted that dynamic, I would just meet a single man. Also, just a general observation, I would be looking for recent pics of you both on your profile All just how it worked for me when I was playing as a single bi lass. Hopefully you find what you are looking for xxx

"Think a lot of women are put off this scenario. It's all about the couple and she becomes a prop.

I don't see how it's all about the couple? It's not like the woman won't be getting just as much sexual gratification - if not more - than us. If we have a bi/curious woman with us, she'll be getting very well looked after.

Plus we're only approaching women who have it listed as an interest... in which case, why gave it there if you're not into it?

And in this instance, I don't even need to be involved. I literally just want to see my husband fuck someone else, because that's his fantasy."

You'll notice from my verification summary I have actually met a couple.

Infact over the years I've met a few.

However when I have, it's been as an equal not a treat etc.

I understand what you and lots of others are looking for and there's nothing wrong with that but wording in the way you have gives the impression that the woman invited just for your pleasure. Remember she will have her own wants and needs too as would a guy or another couple.

"

1000% true. Performing seal...not for me

"We've been on here for a while, just getting active again after having a baby, and are yet to find a single woman who wants to meet us.

Just seems like an impossible quest, and I feel really bad because it's like by being a couple it's stopping Mr being able to have fun, even if I'm happy to take a step back.

Meanwhile you have cheating toe-rags going behind backs no problems hah "

Then why not let him meet alone as a single profile

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Not read the replys so far at a guess "a fem for him to have his wicked way with" qont be a great reason for a fem to want to turn up

Inverness

"

Then why not let him meet alone as a single profile"

Tried/trying that too, but it's not as though there's a short supply of single males out there either

It just wouldn't be a bi-fem thread without one of them giving it the performing seal line

Inverness

I appreciate the feedback from everyone though, and sorry if I come across as blunt etc.

Just very frustrating when you've had the messaging, apparently a good rapport with an eager lady who says she wants to join...and then she doesn't. Happened to us a number of times.

Totally understand we're all into different things, and we obviously won't be to everyone's liking, but when you seem to find someone you all connect with, it's a kick to the confidence when it fizzled out and nothing comes of it

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Not read the replys so far at a guess "a fem for him to have his wicked way with" qont be a great reason for a fem to want to turn up"

I'm with kola your in the highlands and if you said I want a guy to be my present and play thing ..I would avoid you and I'm male where it a 70 .30 ratio up here ..so finding a female to be a sex toy for a treat .....hell you more chance of photographing nessie I'm afraid

And in this instance, I don't even need to be involved. I literally just want to see my husband fuck someone else, because that's his fantasy."

Hi, sorry I missed this point before. In theory yes it should be as much fun for the female but as has been pointed out above the terminology you originally used implies something else although I do also appreciate you have stated the females pleasure would be important to you. I think a few ladies here would agree that often this is not the case hence the “performing seal” comment. More than one female has said this do it must be a common expectation from couples (not saying you). This can be true in an mfm situation too where the female ends up doing most of the work. Great post OP and hopefully enlightens both sides to the others viewpoint

» Add a new message to this topic