FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Omg!!!!

Omg!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love my wife. After nearly 11 years together she still makes me laugh.

She comes out with the some craziest comments. We are watching "It's always sunny in Philadelphia " they are doing a lethal weapon piss take and she says "Why are they doing a Aussie accent for Mel Gibson. He is Scottish."

I had to Google it to show her.

Does anyone else have this fun in their relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My mum once asked me to go in the garden and look at and smell her bush.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolutely love that program and even more that episode as Lethal Weapon is also a fav! Need to binge watch it again sometime soon

John

"My mum once asked me to go in the garden and look at and smell her bush."

I laughed out loud that’s my maw ! (Mum)

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Unconscious comedians just have a way of cracking me up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was reversing my dads car into the garage when my mother shouts “Hang on I’ll give you erections”

"Was reversing my dads car into the garage when my mother shouts “Hang on I’ll give you erections” "

Close family!

I think all the females in my family are like this. My Mum often complains about the state of her bush and my wee Auntie was going on about getting a plumber round to clean her pipes out.

I thought they really did send a beagle into space. Mr questioned our relationship that day.

"Was reversing my dads car into the garage when my mother shouts “Hang on I’ll give you erections”

Close family!

I think all the females in my family are like this. My Mum often complains about the state of her bush and my wee Auntie was going on about getting a plumber round to clean her pipes out.

I thought they really did send a beagle into space. Mr questioned our relationship that day."

I love a bush trimming lol

My daughter is the bad one for this in our family. We were in B&Q getting stuff for her new house recently, and I reminded her I had a portable heater she could use until the heating was fixed. She replied, just as ee passed an older couple, "I've still got that fanny thing you gave me"...* Cue dirty looks and tutting, as I burst into fits! She just looked at me blankly, and didn't realise what she'd said until we were at the checkout! She still can't face going back there!

*I gave her a fan/heater combo last summer.

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

After watching a reconstruction on crime watch about a guy attacking women at night, they then went back to the presenters in the studio. They said the police have an artists impression of the guy they were looking for. She Devil turns around and says , that dosnt look anything like him. How the feck do you know is my response. She was comparing him to the guy in the reconstruction lmao.

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

After helping a mate paint a garden fence , a VERY posh neighbour came out and said . I think you have paint on my bush. She wasnt best pleased as we were doubled up laughing.

"After watching a reconstruction on crime watch about a guy attacking women at night, they then went back to the presenters in the studio. They said the police have an artists impression of the guy they were looking for. She Devil turns around and says , that dosnt look anything like him. How the feck do you know is my response. She was comparing him to the guy in the reconstruction lmao."

Brilliant

Belle constantly comes out with the most random things! Prime example of all brains and no common sense!

This the best and funniest thread I've read in ages. More like these please!!

My mum once said to me "I'm just playing with myself". Had to go to my bedroom before I doubled over in hysterical laughter x

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Keep them coming please these have me in stitches during my long night shift

A neighbour of mine after having a discussion about a mutual friend who’s birthday fell on Friday the 13th exclaimed “why can’t I have a birthday on Friday the 13th”. We had to remind him his birthday was on the 21st!!!

For years I used to think those roof box storage things on cars were actually for canoes.

"Canoes? Canoes? Who for? Fucking midgets?" Mr blurted out after he'd stopped hyperventilating.

A bit hard to explain but last night the wife made a joke and tried to do the comedy snare drum noise. Instead made some weird train noise. Had me in stitches.

I love these stories guys. Keep them coming

Sitting round the table having tea with the then teenage kids

One asks my wife about diy work I was planning to do and if I had everything I needed

Wife replied "Yes, dads got wood"

Q

Cue silent mirth from me and flustered looking wife

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I used to have 2 old English sheepdogs ( Both passed now) and my niece told people her auntie had Durex dogs instead of Dulux dogs x

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

If in a coffee shop beware of offering someone a bit of chocolate muffin!

Out with friends for dinner and my friend after a few glasses of wine said when the cheesecake came out ... ooo i love syphillis... i nearly wet myself ... she meant physalis .. the wee orange fruit on the side of her plate

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

At was at the zoo wi ma aunty

She shouts me over n points to a sign n asks

What are dangeroos??

The sign read

These animals are dangerous!

Lol

Bless her

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

In the 1980's I was at University in Norn Irn. I had been going out with a girl (from the English Home Counties) for a bit over a year there. One day in conversation it emerged that she didn't know Ireland was actually an island and not physically connected to England.

She was lovely but was completely missing some knowledge that I thought we were all born with. She was also multiply-orgasmic and could give herself an orgasm without actually touching herself. Memories...

» Add a new message to this topic