FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Responses

Responses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was on here before Christmas for a short spell , and was finding it hard getting reply from woman so canned it ,came back for another go and nothing has changed what is the script ladies fill me in pls , where am I going wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can you handle being filled in?? Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kilmanockn? Is that a place?

I just hope you get the responses you hope for. Alot will say the ratio is against you / us which is true! Persevere

You're far too focussed on sex

Edinburgh

Your profile doesn’t say much about you.

Would you meet yourself with your current profile?

Does the person or persons you which to meet go for your current profile?

Put yourself in the person you want to attract shoes.

Edinburgh

*wish

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Your profile doesn’t say much about you.

Would you meet yourself with your current profile?

Does the person or persons you which to meet go for your current profile?

Put yourself in the person you want to attract shoes.

"

I think that’s heels max

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Do some socials and the likes. Its all about networking

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Pics good. But needs bit of detail and 18/99 usually means not fussy ..I would but too far away

Can u

Tongue n cheek humour , ur very dry and hard work

But is that where the whole conversation thing goes out the window , saying a Little should encourage people to ask the questions , I’m only happy to answer

"So I was on here before Christmas for a short spell , and was finding it hard getting reply from woman so canned it ,came back for another go and nothing has changed what is the script ladies fill me in pls , where am I going wrong ? "

Some people do

Reply ! I think the problem being some folk are holding out for someone else and putting folk in the reserve list of people keep talking long enough in chat then they’re usually pretty genuine if they give up after a bit then you’re probably their second choice or they’re completely inundated, I find a few messages in most guys are asking for pics which or clearly states on my profile are not going to get shared and that’s me blocked, abused or ignored by the majority

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

There are a lot of fake accounts on here. If I see a limited profile, I assume you are fake and move on.

You should add to your pictures and add more detail to your written profile. This makes it look like you have made effort and then you’ll be taken seriously!

It would also help if you didn't send messages to folk and then ignore them when they do reply.

Just a thought.

L x

"But is that where the whole conversation thing goes out the window , saying a Little should encourage people to ask the questions , I’m only happy to answer "

This is a personal bugbear of mine. Profiles that say “just ask”. You need to sell yourself in fab and this screams laziness. If you can’t be bothered to put the effort into a decent profile then why would any woman assume you’d put the effort in sexually!

That’s my take on it anyway!

All that we noticed is the contradiction between you saying you found it hard so canned it in your post and you stating you enjoyed it so much you are back again on your profile, which is it?

"So I was on here before Christmas for a short spell , and was finding it hard getting reply from woman so canned it ,came back for another go and nothing has changed what is the script ladies fill me in pls , where am I going wrong ? "

One public pic.... Bugger all on your profile to give an indication of your personality.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Take all the advice from the posts above mate, then you'll soar from no chance of a meet to a miniscule chance.

That's just the way it is. Sorry

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Take all the advice from the posts above mate, then you'll soar from no chance of a meet to a miniscule chance.

That's just the way it is. Sorry "

I have to disagree .here in the highlands its even harder for single males to get a meet then I say it is in Glasgow Aberdeen etc .just purely down to ratio of available profiles .no other reason and I do ok .not because I sell myself as some suggest but because I won't bend my profile to suit a meet and am patient and selective about the type of person I want to meet .

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"But is that where the whole conversation thing goes out the window , saying a Little should encourage people to ask the questions , I’m only happy to answer "

I would say that as a single female we get lots of messages. As one that tries to reply to most messages, I look at profile content. I shouldn't have to ask questions, especially as I've put time & effort into mine.

R

Girls get a ton of messages on here, with they amount they get, there will always be someone taller, better looking, more patter, I've been on here over a year. I login send some messages dont get replys, get fed up then hide it for a few months rinse and repeat. Think in all that time I've had three replys and none of them ever went anywhere. guess its all luck maybe.

Then I again I think the whole swinging thing has moved on from just ads on a site and its progressed now to socials and clubs. I'll keep looking for the elusive ffm tho

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

U sent me a message earlier to say how are u today. That is not a very exciting message for any female to get especially when around 50 other guys ask the same question

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

There is no script

"Pics good. But needs bit of detail and 18/99 usually means not fussy ..I would but too far away "

I don't think there's many 99year olds on here tbf

Your profile gives away as much as many couples profiles mate. Why give your life story until you actually get into conversation.

As a side issue it always cracks me up the blank profiles on here that say no one liners and no face pic, no reply.

Very strange indeed

Go to a pub and just be natural.

Eventually, you'll find someone that will have sex with you.

Be real.

Id by pass by your profile. To bland. Looks fake. Not enough info. As weird as it sounds with the type of site it is. it looks like your just after sex and go. Just my opinion x

His profile is succinct and he says any questions just ask. Where's the problem?

» Add a new message to this topic