FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Won't meek smokers

Won't meek smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeymagic50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

So I fully respect a person's choice not to meet a smoker ,this isn't about that choice ,Its about are men more hypocritical than ladies or couples on fab who clearly state they won't meet smokers ,yet time and time again I see they will ,yet read a females or couples profile and find they genuinely won't. I pretty much base my 1st impressions of a person on their profile ,I wouldn't say it a blatant lie more a bending of the truth ,yet it does make me think if they lie about that what else is being bent on their profile and makes me wary

Thoughts anyone any comments welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to smoke so cant condemn, stopped over 10 years now from 60 a day to zero.

happy to meet a female that smokes, brushed teeth, fresh mints sure help

Near the harbour

"I used to smoke so cant condemn, stopped over 10 years now from 60 a day to zero.

happy to meet a female that smokes, brushed teeth, fresh mints sure help"

And you do state that on your profile

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We have seen men change thier profiles around to suit who they are mailing.

Especially thier sexuality. The smoking thing is no different.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Mr here, come on in the vast majority of SINGLE guys, majority not all , so long as there is a pulse nothing else matters , i wont this , i dont that , mmmm ok i will seeing as you replied . Just the way it is, nothing wrong in that. Perhaps it meant to be a challenge

Near the harbour

"We have seen men change thier profiles around to suit who they are mailing.

Especially thier sexuality. The smoking thing is no different."

I'm guilty of that started straight and now by.curious and always jigging my profile but that's because I evolve the more I experience not because it may get me a meet

Near the harbour

"Mr here, come on in the vast majority of SINGLE guys, majority not all , so long as there is a pulse nothing else matters , i wont this , i dont that , mmmm ok i will seeing as you replied . Just the way it is, nothing wrong in that. Perhaps it meant to be a challenge "

Can't argue with that point ha

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I prefer not to meet smokers, don't enjoy kissing an ashtray. But as long as they haven't just had one it's ok. Don't mind the vape though

V

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"

I'm guilty of that started straight and now by.curious and always jigging my profile but that's because I evolve the more I experience not because it may get me a meet "

Not a thing wrong with changing from straight to bi curious. Yoy are being honest about your sexuality.

I am talking about the men that switch from straight to bi and then back again.

They do the same with the nosmoking thing. We used to both be smokers and a few of the guys we met said on thier profile they didn't smoke and then smoked during the meet.

It’s the couples who have don’t meet smokers on profile but they message girls who smoke and when the lass points out that she smokes and the couple don’t meet smokers the response is well that’s ok we can make an exception

The POWER of the pussy

Near the harbour

"

I'm guilty of that started straight and now by.curious and always jigging my profile but that's because I evolve the more I experience not because it may get me a meet

Not a thing wrong with changing from straight to bi curious. Yoy are being honest about your sexuality.

I am talking about the men that switch from straight to bi and then back again.

They do the same with the nosmoking thing. We used to both be smokers and a few of the guys we met said on thier profile they didn't smoke and then smoked during the meet."

It why my profile honest .yes it costs me meets but when I do meet I know the folks under no illusion about me and they make meets social or play more relaxed

Near the harbour

"It’s the couples who have don’t meet smokers on profile but they message girls who smoke and when the lass points out that she smokes and the couple don’t meet smokers the response is well that’s ok we can make an exception

The POWER of the pussy "

In part I agree but this is just my own opinion the single males are far more hypocritical than females or couples in the smoking aspect

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"It’s the couples who have don’t meet smokers on profile but they message girls who smoke and when the lass points out that she smokes and the couple don’t meet smokers the response is well that’s ok we can make an exception

The POWER of the pussy

In part I agree but this is just my own opinion the single males are far more hypocritical than females or couples in the smoking aspect"

I wouldnt say hypocritical I would go with desprate cpls are usually not much diffrent as alot of the time they are male driven.

woman aint stupid they know their value most men dont place much value on themselves so open themselves up to being used

People have the right to change their minds

They may "in general" say no smokers but after a wee chat and getting to know someone they might go "pop a mint and pucker up"

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I think what a lot of people put on profiles are general rules not hard fast rules and have some wiggle room for the right people for example age ranges smoking accomodate and interests

I really don’t think (most) men bother! They would meet someone who loved bareback gangbangs with no regard for anything so I doubt very much a cigarette will put them off!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

What annoys me are those who say they don’t smoke then it turns out they do.

Agreed to go for dinner one time, even agreed to be picked up which is unlike me. Turns out he smoked, needed to light up the minute we got out the car and that was a total turn off for me. Nice enough guy but why lie?

"What annoys me are those who say they don’t smoke then it turns out they do.

Agreed to go for dinner one time, even agreed to be picked up which is unlike me. Turns out he smoked, needed to light up the minute we got out the car and that was a total turn off for me. Nice enough guy but why lie? "

Had that a few times..very dishonest

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

It's amazing how "elastic" some guys "hard boundaries" become when they are horny . Any holes a goal for some just to meet and get their dick wet .

The POWER of the pussy

"

Yes. The fanny always rules. Women still hold all the aces when it comes to sex.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"What annoys me are those who say they don’t smoke then it turns out they do.

Agreed to go for dinner one time, even agreed to be picked up which is unlike me. Turns out he smoked, needed to light up the minute we got out the car and that was a total turn off for me. Nice enough guy but why lie? "

I would have ended it there, smoking is a massive no no for me

When we receive a message from someone who has on their profile 'won't meet smokers' we point out that one of us is a smoker then get the usual reply of 'aww it's ok I'll make an exception' we reply that you might but we won't. I'd much rather meet a smoker than a non smoker as I'm not going without just to please some other fucker

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

have had that often non smokers suddenly becoming smokers just to get a meet bloody annoying

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I prefer not to meet smokers, don't enjoy kissing an ashtray. But as long as they haven't just had one it's ok. Don't mind the vape though

V"

I don’t like kissing a smoker. Never kissed a vaper! Is there a taste?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I prefer not to meet smokers, don't enjoy kissing an ashtray. But as long as they haven't just had one it's ok. Don't mind the vape though

V

I don’t like kissing a smoker. Never kissed a vaper! Is there a taste?"

its only flavoured oil so wpuld guess dependant on flavour (you get ciggie flavoured oils)

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

I tend not to.meet smokers go to kiss u and they stink ..also houses and clothes smell of it too .dont mind vaps.also a lot of people are smokers and put non smoker on there profile

» Add a new message to this topic