FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Genital piercings?

Genital piercings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoughts? Anyone on here have any?

A little advice would be nice.

I’ve booked in for one but the more I think about it, the more anxious I become. Purely for decorative reasons, and not for sexual enhancement. Also, no sex until it’s fully healed... or so I’ve read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a vertical clit hood piercing and I love it.

Wasn't as sore as I thought. Just sore for half a second. I took painkillers before and after.

I am not a good healer. Maybe you have the same issue with a dark skin so I took some arnica homeopathy to boost healing and reduce bruising and Zinc supplements to boost my immune system and have not had any issues.

Sex-wise, only you can tell when you are ready. Keep it clean and dry and you will be fine.

Enjoy.

Hope this helps

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Like Max I also have a vch and it was two sharp 5 second bursts of pain and then done. Absolutely fine afterwards. Make sure you clean it properly and you won't have any problems.

I wouldn't say it has enhanced my sensitivity,just have to do things differently that's all. I love mine and so does G, and none of my meets have been put off by it. Can be a good conversation starter

V

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Sex wise, I was also playing again after 3 weeks

Edinburgh

"Sex wise, I was also playing again after 3 weeks "

I think it was 1 week for me but for a while i did ask and paid careful attention.

No way I was going to have it come off lol

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 16:31:23]

"I have a vertical clit hood piercing and I love it.

Wasn't as sore as I thought. Just sore for half a second. I took painkillers before and after.

I am not a good healer. Maybe you have the same issue with a dark skin so I took some arnica homeopathy to boost healing and reduce bruising and Zinc supplements to boost my immune system and have not had any issues.

Sex-wise, only you can tell when you are ready. Keep it clean and dry and you will be fine.

Enjoy.

Hope this helps "

I’m glad you touched on the healing part due to darker skin. A friend of mine gets keloids everytime she gets a piercing and I’m worried about that, especially downstairs. I’m no stranger to piercings, as I’m currectly sporting 18 individual ones but I’d hate for anything to go wrong down there.

X

"Like Max I also have a vch and it was two sharp 5 second bursts of pain and then done. Absolutely fine afterwards. Make sure you clean it properly and you won't have any problems.

I wouldn't say it has enhanced my sensitivity,just have to do things differently that's all. I love mine and so does G, and none of my meets have been put off by it. Can be a good conversation starter

V "

I mainly just want it because it looks so pretty and I’ve ran out of areas to get pierced haha. Thanks for the advice x

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ive got mine done one for the way it looks but also because my clit wasnt that sensitive so thought it might help with that.

Agree qith everyone its a little scratch and thats it done. I also waited about a week before having sex but was really careful and have had no problems x

Edinburgh

Enjoy.

Hope this helps

I’m glad you touched on the healing part due to darker skin. A friend of mine gets keloids everytime she gets a piercing and I’m worried about that, especially downstairs. I’m no stranger to piercings, as I’m currectly sporting 18 individual ones but I’d hate for anything to go wrong down there.

X"

You can take the Zinc supplements 5 to 7 days before and up to 10 days after.

You can get it from Boots.

Keloids, that's the word I was looking for lol.

They often happen because of the healing or when the piercing is too tight/not well fitted and it rubs on the skin.

Few months after I noticed a wee keloid starting so straight away I used neat tea tree oil on a cotton bud to apply on it, twice a day and was gone after few days.

Not sure this will work on your friends keloids if they are old ones

You can pm me if you want, happy to help

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Ouch! I’m reading this with my legs crossed tight!

Enjoy.

Hope this helps

X

They often happen because of the healing or when the piercing is too tight/not well fitted and it rubs on the skin.

Few months after I noticed a wee keloid starting so straight away I used neat tea tree oil on a cotton bud to apply on it, twice a day and was gone after few days.

You can pm me if you want, happy to help "

I tried to message you but I am out of your age range

Edinburgh

Enjoy.

Hope this helps

X

You can pm me if you want, happy to help

I tried to message you but I am out of your age range "

I changed my age range you should be able to now . I couldn't message you as you blocked everyone my gender lol

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"Sex wise, I was also playing again after 3 weeks

I think it was 1 week for me but for a while i did ask and paid careful attention.

No way I was going to have it come off lol "

PMSL I thought having it come off was the whole point of doing it ...

for the record, I quite like a piercing on female 'parts' but not on the male part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont like them at all.

By *edzyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have a vch, had a triangle too but it migrated and I had to have it taken out. I will get it done again but the guy I’m currently seeing isn’t too keen on them.

The triangle was my favourite!

"Ive got mine done one for the way it looks but also because my clit wasnt that sensitive so thought it might help with that.

Agree qith everyone its a little scratch and thats it done. I also waited about a week before having sex but was really careful and have had no problems x"

Did it make it more sensitive then? (reaches across desk for stapler....)

It didnt hurt me too much getting it done but it totally numbed me afterwards so i found sex and oral quite uncomfy. It looks great but i didnt get any added sensation from it. I was just terrified of it being ripped out but worth trying it anyway and you can always remove!

I had a Vch done a few weeks ago and

I love it!

It was a sharp pain for a few seconds and that was it.

Healing was fine and Had sex after a week.

I have found my Orgasms are even more intense than before as the bar Puts a bit of pressure on the clit and feels great.

The only negative i have found is that I Cannot use my favourite little bullet vibe anymore as its metal and just sounds and feels awful but a silicone one is great!

By *rs T and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

somewhere north of the border..

I also have a VCH and love it...I only abstained for 5 day's and was fine. ....I later got a Christina piercing and love it too....I only abstained for 2 days after that. However I only had fun with Hubby for a while....

I kept it clean and showered rather than bathed and had no issues with healing.

Best chat to your piercer for reassurances and get someone who is recommended ....

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Jumping on the bandwagon, I also have a VCH. Have had it now for 4.5yrs, and I love it. My ex wouldn't let me get it, so as soon as we broke up I booked an appointment! It has made me more sensitive and I love it. I don't think I had sex for 2 weeks after, and then for about 4 weeks after I would always wash it with salt water if I did have sex.

Little

Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic