FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Delete the email without looking at profile

Delete the email without looking at profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Getting to know people is hard work. Don't help when they don't even care to look at your profile.

Sometimes it takes a few seconds to get to know another person yeah

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unboytoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Lmao welcome to fab , even folk that “ know “ u will do it or simply dingy u for no reason the clique in here is unbelievable at times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Getting to know people is hard work. Don't help when they don't even care to look at your profile.

"

How do you know they not looked at your profile?

They can turn of "show who I looked at" in privacy settings.

I just looked at your profile but won't show in that list

"Getting to know people is hard work. Don't help when they don't even care to look at your profile.

"

I will delete emails straight away now if they have no pic on their profile. Reason being I recently had my fab profile shown around my work by a sad excuse of a bloke. Had to lock my account down

Ah well I think you should be knowing too be looking....

What is this site?

I will delete emails straight away now if they have no pic on their profile. Reason being I recently had my fab profile shown around my work by a sad excuse of a bloke. Had to lock my account down"

Wow, that's low.

Sorry to hear about some problems with users and wasters who are the real problem.

Believe in freedom of expression!!!

Sexual expression is a good thing and frankly I'm not afraid to say that to anyone.....

I stand by my word.

"Sorry to hear about some problems with users and wasters who are the real problem.

Believe in freedom of expression!!!

Sexual expression is a good thing and frankly I'm not afraid to say that to anyone.....

I stand by my word.

"

You stand by your word... as we all do to an extent... can I ask... do you make your choice of lifestyle, i.e. swinging known to everyone? By that I mean family, friends and workmates????

People who really know me yeah they know. And I'm happy

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"People who really know me yeah they know. And I'm happy "

By that i guess the people you tell really know you. But question was, does your FAMILY know your on here.? And if they found out by someone spreading it all around then would you still say . Im happy . ?

"

I delete without reading. States in my profile if people ever take the time to read it that I will contact men if wanting. Not that we need to explain ourselves but hopefully you will see that the ratio on this mean that women and couples and maybe tv get a fair few more mails than guys.

[Removed by poster at 03/02/18 07:13:09]

I will delete emails straight away now if they have no pic on their profile. Reason being I recently had my fab profile shown around my work by a sad excuse of a bloke. Had to lock my account down"

That’s awful part of the reason why I don’t give a face pic till I know someone, I don’t want my private life spread across town

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

All those seconds quickly add up, especially when you know straight off that they aren’t what you are looking for but they message anyway. But yes your profile would literally take a second to read... there is nothing to it

John

I don’t bother reading if it’s a cock pic or horrible username

A profile is a first impression... it counts

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don’t bother reading if it’s a cock pic or horrible username

A profile is a first impression... it counts "

100%

John

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I won't delete without reading, but I won't read without checking the profile first.

If there's nothing there to interest me then I just ignore.

V

I delete without reading if:

*there's no profile picture/empty profile- I've no interest in lucky dips, there's no excuse not to make an effort with your profile (and I'm hidden from "who looks at me" lists)

*you're not local-whats the point, I'm looking to meet not swap pics or chat endlessly

*message title is abusive-self explanatory surely

*their profile says they are married/attached- again I'm not interested so what's the point in replying

A deleted message without reply can be avoided by simply reading my profile and being respectful of my wishes/preferences.

It's very simple really

I look at profiles before opening any mail. If I don’t like what I see, I won’t reply.

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We will delete if we want to. We don't need to give a reason.

The vast majority of men don't look at a profile before mailing so why should I waste time reading some rubbish?

"I delete without reading if:

*there's no profile picture/empty profile- I've no interest in lucky dips, there's no excuse not to make an effort with your profile (and I'm hidden from "who looks at me" lists)

*you're not local-whats the point, I'm looking to meet not swap pics or chat endlessly

*message title is abusive-self explanatory surely

*their profile says they are married/attached- again I'm not interested so what's the point in replying

A deleted message without reply can be avoided by simply reading my profile and being respectful of my wishes/preferences.

It's very simple really "

. This

Defo

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yes. Your picture, verification tick, user name, age, gender, title of your message and the first 12 words of your message come up. If any of that looks shit.... why bother it will only lead to wasting time we don’t have. I can asses that and delete it in under 2 seconds. It’s very convenient. If more women did that they might stick around on here and we wouldn’t have a ratio of 10 to one.

I would not let a man message on here unless he had a verification from a woman, social or club visit. Most of them probably put burning bags of dog shit on door steps as kids.

"Yes. Your picture, verification tick, user name, age, gender, title of your message and the first 12 words of your message come up. If any of that looks shit.... why bother it will only lead to wasting time we don’t have. I can asses that and delete it in under 2 seconds. It’s very convenient. If more women did that they might stick around on here and we wouldn’t have a ratio of 10 to one.

I would not let a man message on here unless he had a verification from a woman, social or club visit. Most of them probably put burning bags of dog shit on door steps as kids. "

LOL; I did that (chappy door run)

oh well my luck is out on here

Can't believe someone would do that, WTF!

Any messages with cock avatars and silhouette pics it's instant delete without looking at profile. If no green tick boxes display it's another instant delete

"Any messages with cock avatars and silhouette pics it's instant delete without looking at profile. If no green tick boxes display it's another instant delete"

Oh forgot to add message content and username too

Definitely this.. some names totally put me off..

I will delete emails straight away now if they have no pic on their profile. Reason being I recently had my fab profile shown around my work by a sad excuse of a bloke. Had to lock my account down

"

Yeah luckily for me it so happened to be a good mate he showed cos he knew the fella would be embarrassed. Lmao just as well I had hidden the other public pics on my profile when this person had started emailing me. Pure creep wouldn't say who he was at the time

Unless its a "let's fuck now" message we reply with at least a no thanks, if someone has made an effort with a message we will make an effort to at least answer it

By *omo65Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I dont have a cock pic on profile and use a simple user name,not offensive in any way. I try to message politely but still messages get deleted un read or read and ignored.if pic asked for I send. Yeah there dick heads wasters and fake guys on here. But think some women are to.

You're such a picky bunch

By *ubbly2012Woman  over a year ago

inver somewhere

How do you know they not looked at your profile?

They can turn of "show who I looked at" in privacy settings.

I just looked at your profile but won't show in that list "

Same

Yeah luckily for me it so happened to be a good mate he showed cos he knew the fella would be embarrassed. Lmao just as well I had hidden the other public pics on my profile when this person had started emailing me. Pure creep wouldn't say who he was at the time"

Jesus! Idiot. Hopefully all good now

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Lmao welcome to fab , even folk that “ know “ u will do it or simply dingy u for no reason the clique in here is unbelievable at times "

Never experienced this so called "clique" in the 6 years being on here.

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Lmao welcome to fab , even folk that “ know “ u will do it or simply dingy u for no reason the clique in here is unbelievable at times

"

Apparently people who've been here a long time and chat regularly in the forums are a clique

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Lmao welcome to fab , even folk that “ know “ u will do it or simply dingy u for no reason the clique in here is unbelievable at times

Apparently people who've been here a long time and chat regularly in the forums are a clique "

Ah that "clique"lol.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I usually reply to messages. Some messages are more interesting than others.

You have to catch my eye or my interest to have a conversation.

Very valid points from previous comments too.

» Add a new message to this topic