FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Attractive professional Cpl

Attractive professional Cpl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mberb OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lothians

Can someone define Attractive professional Cpl seeks same? WTF is that about? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

A couple who consider themselves attractive and are in what's considered to be professional employment

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Can someone define Attractive professional Cpl seeks same? WTF is that about? lol"

What bit is confusing?

Lothians

"A couple who consider themselves attractive and are in what's considered to be professional employment"
we get a couple regard each other as attractive but others may not see it that way! and what a Professional job got to do with swinging? we all have Professional jobs in our own right!

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"A couple who consider themselves attractive and are in what's considered to be professional employmentwe get a couple regard each other as attractive but others may not see it that way! and what a Professional job got to do with swinging? we all have Professional jobs in our own right! "

It doesn’t matter what others think, they clearly class themselves as attractive so that’s all that matters!

Preston/Merseyside

"A couple who consider themselves attractive and are in what's considered to be professional employmentwe get a couple regard each other as attractive but others may not see it that way! and what a Professional job got to do with swinging? we all have Professional jobs in our own right! "

No not everyone is attractive and some may be realistic about that. Professionals are usually seen as those in a professional role such as teacher, solicitor etc.It's not hard to understand. They want to meet likeminded people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is it so upsetting to you how others class themselves?

I read it is they are good looking with a good job, rather than they are ugly with no job. Some of the profiles on here where you see folks houses in the images and there is spilled food and fag dought's on the floor...blegh

glasgow

They may want to meet people who are also in professional employment. There's lots of things people look for in a meet beyond sexual attraction.

Lothians

"Why is it so upsetting to you how others class themselves? "
Not upsetting to us we just let others judge if we are attractive or not and as for the Job whats that got to do with swinging lol. You don't go to a restaurant and allow them to tell you your meal was fantastic.

It's essentially a class and educational typology. The professional s_ands for people who have 'careers' opposed to jobs. University educated folk. It's designed to out the council types. It's not even about money.

Lothians

"It's essentially a class and educational typology. The professional s_ands for people who have 'careers' opposed to jobs. University educated folk. It's designed to out the council types. It's not even about money. "
Snobbery then lol head up their own arse types

"It's essentially a class and educational typology. The professional s_ands for people who have 'careers' opposed to jobs. University educated folk. It's designed to out the council types. It's not even about money. Snobbery then lol head up their own arse types "

It makes a lot of assumptions

I guess that makes me an attractive proffesional then. woop I better updte my super awsome profile that gets me tons of messages.

Edin

[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 18:24:11]

"It's essentially a class and educational typology. The professional s_ands for people who have 'careers' opposed to jobs. University educated folk. It's designed to out the council types. It's not even about money. Snobbery then lol head up their own arse types "

Maybe the profession part hints at discreet couple in case they're spotted work.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's advertising at the end of the day.

Edin

Maybe they are the type that don’t want to meet others that call their other halves horny sluts! It’s all about choice, from what to write on their profile to who they want to meet. If your perception of people who class themselves as professional equates to snobbery then it’s your choice to not speak/meet with them it really is that simple!

Lothians

"[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 18:24:11]"
It started off as a question but ended up its normal cliquey way in here lol it was a "question" cliquey or what lol! I guess being a motor mechanic means I don't fit into your clique lol

glasgow

"[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 18:24:11]It started off as a question but ended up its normal cliquey way in here lol it was a "question" cliquey or what lol! I guess being a motor mechanic means I don't fit into your clique lol "

What's 'cliquey' about it? All I see are people answering your question. Maybe I'm missing something though.

Edin

"[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 18:24:11]It started off as a question but ended up its normal cliquey way in here lol it was a "question" cliquey or what lol! I guess being a motor mechanic means I don't fit into your clique lol "

I’m not in anyone’s clique! I couldn’t care less what others do for a job some obviously do .... what I don’t like is when folk don’t like how a post is going the word “clique” gets branded round like sweets.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

When I see "professional couple" on a profile it makes me laugh, I imagine them studying professional couple-ism at uni, going over couples PowerPoints together, pointing at little couples diagrams on a whiteboard and generally walking around being all dynamic and professional together. But that's just me

Dont worry about it, I have incurred the wrath of the forum clique many a time on here, mostly when people ask for advice about fitness and I give them advice about it my post gets deleted. Dont take anythign on here personally ever

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Why on earth does it even matter to you how they perceive themselves or how they define who they wish to meet? They can use their profile to portray themselves as they wish and filters potential meets as they wish .If it doesn't work for them I'm sure they'd change it .If it's not the type of profile for you then just move on .

As for what's jobs got to do with swinging clearly to them it's a factor and they wish to meet people in like minded fields .Their preference just as every one has preferences so guess everyone is "up their own arse" as you put it .

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Ahhh there we have have it folks .Funny how people's preferences are only an issue when they are excluding you lol .

"When I see "professional couple" on a profile it makes me laugh, I imagine them studying professional couple-ism at uni, going over couples PowerPoints together, pointing at little couples diagrams on a whiteboard and generally walking around being all dynamic and professional together. But that's just me "

It is somewhat pretentious but I can also see the reasoning behind it too. Met some right rockets on this site. It shouldn't cause offence really

Only looked at this post because we thought there was an attractive professional couple in here. Damn !

"Only looked at this post because we thought there was an attractive professional couple in here. Damn ! "

Lol you guys are only half the problem you never put professional

Edin

"Only looked at this post because we thought there was an attractive professional couple in here. Damn !

Lol you guys are only half the problem you never put professional "

"Only looked at this post because we thought there was an attractive professional couple in here. Damn !

Lol you guys are only half the problem you never put professional "

To be fair we waited until we had a veri containing the word ‘attractive’ before we put in on our profile. Just waiting for someone to verify us as ‘professional’ before we add that term . Lol

"[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 18:24:11]It started off as a question but ended up its normal cliquey way in here lol it was a "question" cliquey or what lol! I guess being a motor mechanic means I don't fit into your clique lol

Dont worry about it, I have incurred the wrath of the forum clique many a time on here, mostly when people ask for advice about fitness and I give them advice about it my post gets deleted. Dont take anythign on here personally ever "

You do realise that other forum users cannot delete your post? That must have been admin so would have nothing to do with a supposed clique

Looks are relative and some people have a different idea of what a "professional" job entails.

People should put what they like. I don't question anyone's criteria as long as it isn't offensive.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"It's essentially a class and educational typology. The professional s_ands for people who have 'careers' opposed to jobs. University educated folk. It's designed to out the council types. It's not even about money. Snobbery then lol head up their own arse types

Maybe they are the type that don’t want to meet others that call their other halves horny sluts! It’s all about choice, from what to write on their profile to who they want to meet. If your perception of people who class themselves as professional equates to snobbery then it’s your choice to not speak/meet with them it really is that simple! "

I always emptied the bins in as professional a manner as possible.....

But those agency types, soooo common....

Preston/Merseyside

Ahh reverse snobbery at its best.Nobody wants to admit to being educated

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Simply put... you ever seen a smoking hot female and went in for the kill only to find they sound and act like a scheme bird? You end up coming away like “Damn I wish she hadn’t opened her mouth”

A lot of people are put off by this hence the “professional”

FYI I like a bit of scheme now and again

John

Is it that they're Uber confident in themselves or perhaps a tool to filter potential meets.

Or perhaps it’s pretentious snobbery and they’re so far up their own ass.

Who cares!

If you don’t like it, move on

» Add a new message to this topic