FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > For the newbie

For the newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best way any of you more experienced fab users recommend for someone fairly new to the site or scene to receive a legitimate first verification to help make using the site easier . As I'm guessing having a verification from another trusted fab user will reassured other members your legit and not another fake or time waster ?

Any help feedback and time to reply is gratefully appropriated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the best way any of you more experienced fab users recommend for someone fairly new to the site or scene to receive a legitimate first verification to help make using the site easier . As I'm guessing having a verification from another trusted fab user will reassured other members your legit and not another fake or time waster ?

Any help feedback and time to reply is gratefully appropriated "

Go to an organised social event. Multiple opportunity for verification and networking xx

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

6 months on site should be way long enough to get along to a club or social and get yourself verified bud. Hidden pictures too , alarm bells would ring for us . We understand getting verified as a genuine person especially a single guy is not easy but as just said , plenty socials and events going on .

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Verification's mean nothing we have had our time wasted a few times with verified people negative I know but true. good luck

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I wouldn't say they mean nothing, I'm reluctant to meet anyone without one. And I mean a proper meet in person one, webcam veris to me are pointless.

That said, I'm happy to meet someone for a coffee and chat to verify them if we've chatted a while on here, it's how I met G

Clubs and socials are good for getting a few veris at once, as well as getting your face known on the scene

V

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You have to start with a decent profile.

Here 6 months and all that the viewer knows is 'looking for some naughty fun'!!

Well what's naughty fun for one person I can assure you is not naughty fun for another

Expand on the type of person you are and what you are looking for.

Your status mentions a mistress if my memory is good. Why not mention in your profile what you expect/look for.

Give something to the viewer to use.

Hope this makes sense.

Good luck OP

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank for all your replys . All The advice sounds very helpful to me so thanks for taking the time to help . Very much appreciate all the help yous kindly have given ????

» Add a new message to this topic