FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cjs!!

Cjs!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally random probably but what do you guys wear?? Particularly on your feet lol?

We really want to go but I'm a wreck over the clothing situation lol, don't want to get it wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ehhhh shoes?

John

"Ehhhh shoes?

John "

Lol I know it seems a stupid question but am I to understand underwear is the outfit of choice? Lol my shoes won't match haha

Glasgow

"Ehhhh shoes?

John

Lol I know it seems a stupid question but am I to understand underwear is the outfit of choice? Lol my shoes won't match haha"

It’s not a dress down club so no pressure to be barefoot but it’s personal choice

John

"Ehhhh shoes?

John

Lol I know it seems a stupid question but am I to understand underwear is the outfit of choice? Lol my shoes won't match haha

It’s not a dress down club so no pressure to be barefoot but it’s personal choice

John "

Ok cool so if I'm walking about in a bodystocking with no shoes I won't look like an idiot? Lol

Glasgow

"Ehhhh shoes?

John

John

Ok cool so if I'm walking about in a bodystocking with no shoes I won't look like an idiot? Lol "

Depends... is this the Male or female that’s asking?

Maybe wear heals? but no you wouldn’t look stupid without footwear

John

"Ehhhh shoes?

John

John

Ok cool so if I'm walking about in a bodystocking with no shoes I won't look like an idiot? Lol

Depends... is this the Male or female that’s asking?

Maybe wear heals? but no you wouldn’t look stupid without footwear

John "

Haha well played!!!

The female! Ok I'll see what I can do, most of my heels are sky high lol won't last all night on them!!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

Just wear what you would wear on a normal night out, anything from nice leggings and a top, a nice dress of any length..

admittedly a teeny weeny micro dress or something kinky wouldn't raise as many eyebrows at CJ's as a mainstream club

you can always wear something raunchy under it and take the top layer off if you feel comfortable?

"Just wear what you would wear on a normal night out, anything from nice leggings and a top, a nice dress of any length..

admittedly a teeny weeny micro dress or something kinky wouldn't raise as many eyebrows at CJ's as a mainstream club

you can always wear something raunchy under it and take the top layer off if you feel comfortable?"

Ahhhhh thank you!!!! That's a huge help!!!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"Just wear what you would wear on a normal night out, anything from nice leggings and a top, a nice dress of any length..

you can always wear something raunchy under it and take the top layer off if you feel comfortable?

Ahhhhh thank you!!!! That's a huge help!!! "

no problem, most folk just dress fairly normally, maybe a wee bit racy... but most dont go that mad to be honest..

some folks will 'push the boat out' but no-one really cares who's wearing what..

the 'kink' nights are where the outfits get a bit wilder

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Flip flops and socks...well there are some kinky guys on here ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever you're comfortable in babe. I've went in heels, thigh highs and always ended up in bear feet lol. You will feel comfortable in anything within 5 mins of walking in the door x

"Whatever you're comfortable in babe. I've went in heels, thigh highs and always ended up in bear feet lol. You will feel comfortable in anything within 5 mins of walking in the door x"

Awwwww cool thank you!!! So what about hubby just jeans and a nice top?

Hopefully see some of you there!

» Add a new message to this topic