FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish bashing!

Scottish bashing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornylittlesub OP   Woman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

It gets the steam coming out my ears when people get away with this on the forum threads...I can't say fkin boo to anyone without getting banned, yet people seem to be able to bad mouth the whole of Scotland and get away with it? WHY?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It gets the steam coming out my ears when people get away with this on the forum threads...I can't say fkin boo to anyone without getting banned, yet people seem to be able to bad mouth the whole of Scotland and get away with it? WHY? "

You sound a little more thorny than horny

Grangemouth

"It gets the steam coming out my ears when people get away with this on the forum threads...I can't say fkin boo to anyone without getting banned, yet people seem to be able to bad mouth the whole of Scotland and get away with it? WHY?

You sound a little more thorny than horny "

Well there are more than enough pricks on here!

Because on the forums it's predominant English

Nuff said

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

try being scottish and TG!

how i dont get banned more often is a mystery

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Is it our football team?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No idea qhy but scotland forums are administered diffrent imo I dont think its bashing though

Grangemouth

"No idea qhy but scotland forums are administered diffrent imo I dont think its bashing though "

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?

Can't say I've noticed it

By *ully030Man  over a year ago

Kelty

Not cool though when people get away with bashing

coatbridge

"No idea qhy but scotland forums are administered diffrent imo I dont think its bashing though

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?"

report it if you feel its that bad. Im sure appropriate action qould be taken they have to know if things are going on and may not have seen it.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"No idea qhy but scotland forums are administered diffrent imo I dont think its bashing though

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?report it if you feel its that bad. Im sure appropriate action qould be taken they have to know if things are going on and may not have seen it. "

That really should be banned for incorrect grammar if nothing else.

By *lasgowkisserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Scotland is not a race you giblet!!!

It's Racism - nothing more nothing less

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I feel the same way when people refer to my home as Scumdee, particularly people who don't live here. Yeah thanks for that

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?report it if you feel its that bad. Im sure appropriate action qould be taken they have to know if things are going on and may not have seen it.

That really should be banned for incorrect grammar if nothing else."

The forum would be pretty empty if we started banning people for that

But aye as someone else said there's arseholes everywhere, if you think something is racist report it as it might not have been noticed.

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 09:53:47]

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"It gets the steam coming out my ears when people get away with this on the forum threads...I can't say fkin boo to anyone without getting banned, yet people seem to be able to bad mouth the whole of Scotland and get away with it? WHY?

You sound a little more thorny than horny

Well there are more than enough pricks on here! "

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Because on the forums it's predominant English

Nuff said "

Seems like someone has a problem with the English.

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We have lots of English Welsh and Irish friends, we all indulge in a bit of banter but any hate that's created is normally due to anti Scottish Anti British, commie Sturgeon and her ilk. Her drive to make us a EU controlled Islamic state. Being a ex squaddie I'm proud to be both Scottish and British

"We have lots of English Welsh and Irish friends, we all indulge in a bit of banter but any hate that's created is normally due to anti Scottish Anti British, commie Sturgeon and her ilk. Her drive to make us a EU controlled Islamic state. Being a ex squaddie I'm proud to be both Scottish and British "

Should be in political forum

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?"

You are taking a sentence out of its context and maybe its content too.

So personally I will not pass judgment on it.

If you are offended by anything you can report the comment and express how you feel about it.

By *nverMan  over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

""the only race i cant stand is Scotland""

Ignorant, racist and illiterate to boot. Fantastic combination

Can't say it comes as any sort of surprise though.

By *orbus.albaCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"We have lots of English Welsh and Irish friends, we all indulge in a bit of banter but any hate that's created is normally due to anti Scottish Anti British, commie Sturgeon and her ilk. Her drive to make us a EU controlled Islamic state. Being a ex squaddie I'm proud to be both Scottish and British "

Wow so much bullshit in one go there.

Hate or racism doesn't come from just one side. It comes from all sides, it just doesn't come from everyone on those sides.

So instead of slandering everyone who believes differently to you, why don't you recognise that we all have hateful folk on our sides. Pointing the finger at one particular group is narrow minded and pathetic.

The OP wrote this to state how unhappy they were at folk being disrespectful about who they were, and your response is to point the finger and disrespect another group, of whom don't share your ideas. You are the person she's talking about. And it has nothing to do with your nationality, it's your words.

And labeling anyone who believes in nationalism a 'commie', wow you're really smart.

"Because on the forums it's predominant English

Nuff said

Seems like someone has a problem with the English. "

not at all

Just stating a fact?

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"We have lots of English Welsh and Irish friends, we all indulge in a bit of banter but any hate that's created is normally due to anti Scottish Anti British, commie Sturgeon and her ilk. Her drive to make us a EU controlled Islamic state. Being a ex squaddie I'm proud to be both Scottish and British

Wow so much bullshit in one go there.

Hate or racism doesn't come from just one side. It comes from all sides, it just doesn't come from everyone on those sides.

So instead of slandering everyone who believes differently to you, why don't you recognise that we all have hateful folk on our sides. Pointing the finger at one particular group is narrow minded and pathetic.

The OP wrote this to state how unhappy they were at folk being disrespectful about who they were, and your response is to point the finger and disrespect another group, of whom don't share your ideas. You are the person she's talking about. And it has nothing to do with your nationality, it's your words.

And labeling anyone who believes in nationalism a 'commie', wow you're really smart.

"

I'm a Geordie who lives in Dundee, imagine how that feels.

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Is that any hate in the whole world that's caused by Sturgeon and anyone who votes for her or just any hate some Englishman has for Scotland or Scots that her and her voters are to blame for?

Grangemouth

"the only race i cant stand is Scotland" is just one example...and nothing was done about it...not bashing? What is it then?

If you are offended by anything you can report the comment and express how you feel about it.

"

No it wasn't taken out of context, just curious to how you came to that conclusion anyway? I reported it twice as nothing seemed to be getting done the first time...and it was by no means the only anti Scottish comment made. Comments like this only add weight to the fact admin seem not to care. Thanks.

Quick browse of the latest posts would suggest British nationalism is great but Scottish nationalism is not.

Clear as daylight to see the tartan tories have free reign

Edinburgh

No it wasn't taken out of context, just curious to how you came to that conclusion anyway? I reported it twice as nothing seemed to be getting done the first time...and it was by no means the only anti Scottish comment made. Comments like this only add weight to the fact admin seem not to care. Thanks."

It does indeed if you have reported several times and it was ignored.

By out of context I mean that I don't know what thread, what forum this sentence came from. If there was something coming before and after it.

I have reported similar comments on the politics forum and they got ignored!

If you look at the politics forum (not been there for a while) it is amazing what some people get away with!

If the example you gave comes from that that forum, it seems (to me) the monitoring of it is more relaxed than in any other forums.

Hope this makes sense.

By *obertELeeMan  over a year ago

Montrose

The way I look at it is if those knuckle draggers are bashing us then some other nation is getting a rest.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

there is city bashing going on too, check out the Welsh lads visiting Glasgow thread, folk just can't stop themselves!

Grangemouth

No it wasn't taken out of context, just curious to how you came to that conclusion anyway? I reported it twice as nothing seemed to be getting done the first time...and it was by no means the only anti Scottish comment made. Comments like this only add weight to the fact admin seem not to care. Thanks.

By out of context I mean that I don't know what thread, what forum this sentence came from. If there was something coming before and after it.

If you look at the politics forum (not been there for a while) it is amazing what some people get away with!

If the example you gave comes from that that forum, it seems (to me) the monitoring of it is more relaxed than in any other forums.

Hope this makes sense.

"

The thread was "Where racism is acceptable" ...but yea I have seen the threads on politics but just don't get involved. Also the fact that the said comment was directed at me specifically didn't help.

Edinburgh

Hope this makes sense.

The thread was "Where racism is acceptable" ...but yea I have seen the threads on politics but just don't get involved. Also the fact that the said comment was directed at me specifically didn't help. "

Yeah seen that thread, it had only started and decided to stay clear!

Maybe you should have asked if Tw@t was a race

But I agree if it was aimed at you it is a different story.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

"I'm a Geordie who lives in Dundee, imagine how that feels. "

Why aye Och the noo

Acht as my Mum says if they're talking about you their leaving someone else alone

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

We're not a real country. We seen to that in 2014

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"there is city bashing going on too, check out the Welsh lads visiting Glasgow thread, folk just can't stop themselves!"

In what way?

Because people suggested that they could get a bus through to Edinburgh all around the clock?

I can't say I read any city bashing going on but I did however see one idiots generalisation that Edinburgh is full of junkies

"there is city bashing going on too, check out the Welsh lads visiting Glasgow thread, folk just can't stop themselves!

In what way?

Because people suggested that they could get a bus through to Edinburgh all around the clock?

Obv thenperson watched trainspotting and thought we were all like that! Numpty

I can't say I read any city bashing going on but I did however see one idiots generalisation that Edinburgh is full of junkies"

» Add a new message to this topic