FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Been on this a few weeks and

Been on this a few weeks and

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem to struggle to get a reply am i doing something wrong i never send cock picks unless asked or swapping pics i feel like im polite in my message so what am i doing wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm afraid you might not necessarily be doing anything wrong. The ration of women to men is small and we often don't reply because it leads to ping pong mails of pointless questions.

A lot of the successful guys here say keep at it, be respectful and maybe go to a social or two... other than that you can search for other similar forum topics or the getting started/hints and tips section of the site.

Good luck

Thanks very much for your advice xx would love to attend a few socials but time is limited due to work dieng to go to some xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

For me i would need u to add more pics, give up smoking, grow a few inches and write something about yourself in your profile to excite me. But then again im very fussy.

What is that a picture of your chin? Yeh deffo add more info implying that us girls need to ask when theres nothing there to ask is not helpful!

Possibly a bit of content to your profile may help.

One photo.... Of your chin and bottom lip...not a lot to go on.

Bugger all info about yourself. Put a wee bit more effort into it and you should hopefully get some replies.

"One photo.... Of your chin and bottom lip...not a lot to go on.

Bugger all info about yourself. Put a wee bit more effort into it and you should hopefully get some replies."

Hi could you have a look at bio and tell me if thats any better, will add more photos later on when i get the chance to would it be better also if i added them as public or would it have the same effect if i had friends only images?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Bugger all info about yourself. Put a wee bit more effort into it and you should hopefully get some replies.

Hi could you have a look at bio and tell me if thats any better, will add more photos later on when i get the chance to would it be better also if i added them as public or would it have the same effect if i had friends only images?"

Alot better.x

Hi could you have a look at bio and tell me if thats any better, will add more photos later on when i get the chance to would it be better also if i added them as public or would it have the same effect if i had friends only images?

Alot better.x"

Thanks for the advice xx

Your picture is pretty pish (sorry)

The ratio of men to women is ridiculous! Stand out....add some humour?? A personality coming across can very much be deciding factor! X

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Change your pic, give some info about what you have to offer, and get rid of that last line as it's rubbish, same as the Sydney University bollocks

V

» Add a new message to this topic