FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hate single men

Hate single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e_french OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi all,

I have a simple question, I totally understand the couples that does not want to meet or even message single men your choice.

Why you never specify do not Fab put pictures?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

edinburgh

Why you never specify do not Fab our pictures?

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Probably becouse they completely different things. Just becouse some one fabs a pic doesnt mean they want to meet, it means they like the pic. G

edinburgh

"Probably becouse they completely different things. Just becouse some one fabs a pic doesnt mean they want to meet, it means they like the pic. G"

You have a point

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would imagine its because fabbing a pic and meeting someone are worlds apart. I dont want to meet couples but wouldnt stop them fabbing my pics if they chose to.

edinburgh

"I would imagine its because fabbing a pic and meeting someone are worlds apart. I dont want to meet couples but wouldnt stop them fabbing my pics if they chose to."

I was seeing it from a different point of view. It makes sense then.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I would imagine its because fabbing a pic and meeting someone are worlds apart. I dont want to meet couples but wouldnt stop them fabbing my pics if they chose to."

And hate is a strong word to use.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not wanting to meet someone doesn't mean its wrong to take a compliment from them.

"I would imagine its because fabbing a pic and meeting someone are worlds apart. I dont want to meet couples but wouldnt stop them fabbing my pics if they chose to.

I was seeing it from a different point of view. It makes sense then."

God bless you OP x

"not wanting to meet someone doesn't mean its wrong to take a compliment from them."

This. I can appreciate someone looking good without wanting to have sex with them.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

they probably also think theres no point in specifying it on a profile as most dont read the feckin things anyway

"they probably also think theres no point in specifying it on a profile as most dont read the feckin things anyway "

Ohhh aye forgot that one

"they probably also think theres no point in specifying it on a profile as most dont read the feckin things anyway "

By *honny 555Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't see any harram if they have pictures up to see what's the problem with that as long as u are not being over powerin and mail them constly and don't take the hint bit I would say if you fab I picture it's a complement don't see how anyone can have a problem with that to be honest however you need to read there profile aswell they maby don't won't single male's

"Probably becouse they completely different things. Just becouse some one fabs a pic doesnt mean they want to meet, it means they like the pic. G"

Totally agree

I have fabbed pics or people whom I have no intention of meeting. It maybe just a great pic and they look good on it.

By *entleman Caller GlasgowMan  over a year ago

Bellshill

I don’t think anyone has the right to assume that because people look at your profile they will automatically Fab any pictures you have on show. I’ve fabbed pictures belonging to couple and females, even though they may say not looking for single guys. If I like the picture I Fab it, but don’t expect to receive a Fab in return.

» Add a new message to this topic