FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Beards

Beards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This isn't why some women like them, this is to women that do already like them.

Question: When a guy with a beard licks your pussy does the "tickling" sensation on your clit one of the things that you like about beards or was that just a thing I happened to do last time lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This isn't why some women like them, this is to women that do already like them.

Question: When a guy with a beard licks your pussy does the "tickling" sensation on your clit one of the things that you like about beards or was that just a thing I happened to do last time lol "

If your beard was tickling her clit, where was your tongue? And what position were you in ?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

A 69??

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"This isn't why some women like them, this is to women that do already like them.

Question: When a guy with a beard licks your pussy does the "tickling" sensation on your clit one of the things that you like about beards or was that just a thing I happened to do last time lol

If your beard was tickling her clit, where was your tongue? And what position were you in ? "

Not every vagina is the same

If your beard was tickling her clit, where was your tongue? And what position were you in ?

Not every vagina is the same

"

Wha?

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

The beard sooked the juice up

I love a good beardie

By *honny 555Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been trying to grow one but I just don't suit it it must go gutted as I see them on people and they look great but I'm not happy with mind at all

» Add a new message to this topic