FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Appearance...

Appearance...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atsnTits OP   Couple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

How many of us have altered our appearance by having a procedure done and what did you have done?? Did you regret it or wish you done it sooner???...

I am booked in to get lip fillers done (facial lips) just to clarify and am feard. Hahhaha has anyone had this done?? Any tips?

Would love a boob job but watched that procedure being done and been put off for life

Tits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I’ve never had anything done and never would ... unfortunately for others what they see in me is what they get

Land Of Naughtiness

"I’ve never had anything done and never would ... unfortunately for others what they see in me is what they get "

That’s cause you are gorgeous as you are xx

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No, I would.

For me, you know how you look when you get in but you don't know how you will look when you get out.

Plus, my mixed race skin is rubbish with cuts, scares etc...

What I change however and work on daily is learning to love myself and the way I look.

Am getting better at it as am getting older!

Good luck with it though xx

Edin

"I’ve never had anything done and never would ... unfortunately for others what they see in me is what they get

That’s cause you are gorgeous as you are xx"

Aww thanks xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do tattooes count?

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ps: You have gorgeous lips and eyes and boobs

Cant afford liposuction so only procedure ive got is sweating on a spin bike 3 times a week

Slowly working though

Not had anything done but you've got gorgeous lips!!!

I've got small lips but I just use lip venom on them.

I'd only have something done if it was for health reasons.

Land Of Naughtiness

"Ps: You have gorgeous lips and eyes and boobs "

Lollll max you are too kind. My lips need some fullness in them too thin. Only part of me that is thin pmsl xx

Land Of Naughtiness

"Not had anything done but you've got gorgeous lips!!!

I'd only have something done if it was for health reasons."

I’ve tried that lip venom but just made my lips tingle for a bit and then nothing lol. My lips are small too. Shall let you know how I get on hahha if I survive the procedure. Nice too see u bk lovely xx

I’ve tried that lip venom but just made my lips tingle for a bit and then nothing lol. My lips are small too. Shall let you know how I get on hahha if I survive the procedure. Nice too see u bk lovely xx"

I turn it up to the maximum. I love a good tingle. Yeah please do. Hopefully catch up at a social sometime soon. X

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"How many of us have altered our appearance by having a procedure done and what did you have done?? Did you regret it or wish you done it sooner???...

I am booked in to get lip fillers done (facial lips) just to clarify and am feard. Hahhaha has anyone had this done?? Any tips?

Would love a boob job but watched that procedure being done and been put off for life

Tits "

I got my lips done last year, I was self conscious of mine for years so finally plucked up the courage I am a big scardey but honestly was fine, she used numbing cream on me & didn't really feel a thing

I had a 1ml put in and no real side effects just a bit swelling & bruising under my lip nobody could see, honestly the best thing I ever had done, I love them & I'll get them topped up Mrs x

I've had penis enlargement...her name was Maggie lol

Land Of Naughtiness

I’ve tried that lip venom but just made my lips tingle for a bit and then nothing lol. My lips are small too. Shall let you know how I get on hahha if I survive the procedure. Nice too see u bk lovely xx

I turn it up to the maximum. I love a good tingle. Yeah please do. Hopefully catch up at a social sometime soon. X "

Hahaha can’t beat a good tingle I agree . Deffo get a catch up soon no prosecco this time though lol xx

Yes. Restylane in a local salon which is about £245 and trust me it lasts for ages.

Also had eye surgery which made a huge difference. Not doing face lift until my 60th birthday though!

Land Of Naughtiness

"How many of us have altered our appearance by having a procedure done and what did you have done?? Did you regret it or wish you done it sooner???...

Tits

I got my lips done last year, I was self conscious of mine for years so finally plucked up the courage I am a big scardey but honestly was fine, she used numbing cream on me & didn't really feel a thing

I had a 1ml put in and no real side effects just a bit swelling & bruising under my lip nobody could see, honestly the best thing I ever had done, I love them & I'll get them topped up Mrs x "

Yeah she said she will numb me for 30 mins lolll. I’m such a sap when comes to pain. It’s 1ml I am getting. Hopefully I am the same with minimal swelling and bruising as my work may think I have been in a ring with mike Tyson xx

Land Of Naughtiness

"Yes. Restylane in a local salon which is about £245 and trust me it lasts for ages.

Also had eye surgery which made a huge difference. Not doing face lift until my 60th birthday though!"

Ohhhh that’s good to hear lasts ages xx

Land Of Naughtiness

"Cant afford liposuction so only procedure ive got is sweating on a spin bike 3 times a week

Slowly working though"

I’m with you there hahaha

Land Of Naughtiness

"Do tattooes count?"

Yeah

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Tits

I had a 1ml put in and no real side effects just a bit swelling & bruising under my lip nobody could see, honestly the best thing I ever had done, I love them & I'll get them topped up Mrs x

Yeah she said she will numb me for 30 mins lolll. I’m such a sap when comes to pain. It’s 1ml I am getting. Hopefully I am the same with minimal swelling and bruising as my work may think I have been in a ring with mike Tyson xx"

That was my biggest worry with having work the next again day lol! But I was totally fine just a bit swollen & my lips bruised underneath but nobody could see that anyway good luck! You'll love them xx

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

If I could afford it I'd have a lot of work done!

I've had cryolipolosis and rf cavitation treatments previously fat freezing and non surgical skin tightening) on my tummy, back and thighs. Clearly it didn't work very well!

I don't want to change anything about myself but I'm seriously consider getting a tattoo done on my right thigh, just hating the thought of the pain and the needle though!! Ouch lol x

Land Of Naughtiness

"If I could afford it I'd have a lot of work done!

I've had cryolipolosis and rf cavitation treatments previously fat freezing and non surgical skin tightening) on my tummy, back and thighs. Clearly it didn't work very well! "

I had that fat freezing done on my stomach. Weirdest experience of my life. I should have just got the hoover out and saved myself £350

Land Of Naughtiness

"I don't want to change anything about myself but I'm seriously consider getting a tattoo done on my right thigh, just hating the thought of the pain and the needle though!! Ouch lol x"

If I can do it so can you hahaha. The itch now is worse than the pain now. My one on my wrist was the worst. Thigh for your first one is a nice area hahaha hey if you can cope with anal a tat is nothing!!!!!! Pmsl xx

Land Of Naughtiness

Tits

Yeah she said she will numb me for 30 mins lolll. I’m such a sap when comes to pain. It’s 1ml I am getting. Hopefully I am the same with minimal swelling and bruising as my work may think I have been in a ring with mike Tyson xx

That was my biggest worry with having work the next again day lol! But I was totally fine just a bit swollen & my lips bruised underneath but nobody could see that anyway good luck! You'll love them xx"

Thanks for info. You will see them at the social Heres hoping they don’t look like a baboons bum xx

Iv had lip fillers was painful the cream didnt really numb them! Needing them redone but loved the way they looked x

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

I am running lots. Riding lots.

Just started yoga.

I think that is about the best I can do for my appearance...

Land Of Naughtiness

"Iv had lip fillers was painful the cream didnt really numb them! Needing them redone but loved the way they looked x"

Is it just cream they put on to numb hahaha god I’m doomed may need a few cocktails before hand to get through it x

If you’re could afford it, I’d get the works regardless of how gruesome the procedures look haha

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

eyelids

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Used to want my boobs done but sort of grew out of that idea. Don't think I'd get anything done

"I don't want to change anything about myself but I'm seriously consider getting a tattoo done on my right thigh, just hating the thought of the pain and the needle though!! Ouch lol x

If I can do it so can you hahaha. The itch now is worse than the pain now. My one on my wrist was the worst. Thigh for your first one is a nice area hahaha hey if you can cope with anal a tat is nothing!!!!!! Pmsl xx"

Cheeky lol x

Edin

Oooops didn’t realise tattoos counted, I need to change my reply now as I have a few lol x

Land Of Naughtiness

"I don't want to change anything about myself but I'm seriously consider getting a tattoo done on my right thigh, just hating the thought of the pain and the needle though!! Ouch lol x

If I can do it so can you hahaha. The itch now is worse than the pain now. My one on my wrist was the worst. Thigh for your first one is a nice area hahaha hey if you can cope with anal a tat is nothing!!!!!! Pmsl xx

Cheeky lol x"

xx

Land Of Naughtiness

"eyelids"

Ohhh god couldn’t let anyone do a procedure near my eyes. Gives me shivers thinking bout that

Land Of Naughtiness

"If you’re could afford it, I’d get the works regardless of how gruesome the procedures look haha "

Braver than me lolll. Really shouldn’t have looked at YouTube

Land Of Naughtiness

Just had my lips done. Wasn’t all that bad, however Cupid’s bow area brought tears to my eyes hahhaha but I survived

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does getting your eyebrows waxed and shaped more feminine count ?

Land Of Naughtiness

"Does getting your eyebrows waxed and shaped more feminine count ? "

I guess so. Have you tried threading with someone that is too close to the skin or slow pmsl. Ohhhh my

Thought about getting my boobs done but am too scared if I'm honest.....

Seem to get away with fake tan and make up for the time being...long may that continue. And you look less wrinkly on your back, so I've been told

Would love to get boobs done. Big confidence issue for me. Booked for consultation for BOTOX next week.

The fat freezing is a con, can't be done.

Land Of Naughtiness

"Would love to get boobs done. Big confidence issue for me. Booked for consultation for BOTOX next week.

The fat freezing is a con, can't be done. "

Yeah I had that fat freezing done. Was such a waste of money literally done nothing

Xx

"Would love to get boobs done. Big confidence issue for me. Booked for consultation for BOTOX next week.

Yeah I had that fat freezing done. Was such a waste of money literally done nothing

Xx"

I work in the health/fitness industry and when I see things like that it makes my blood boil. Just conning folk out of money xx

Land Of Naughtiness

Xx

I work in the health/fitness industry and when I see things like that it makes my blood boil. Just conning folk out of money xx"

It’s shocking they get away with it. Lol it was deffo an experience

I had my face altered by two gentlemen one using a lage lump of wood.

I don't know if you would call it a procedure though.

After the swelling went down I was still fuggly

Land Of Naughtiness

"I had my face altered by two gentlemen one using a lage lump of wood.

I don't know if you would call it a procedure though.

After the swelling went down I was still fuggly "

Pmsl ohhhh dear

I’d never get anything done. As much as I’d love thicker lips, a boob lift and tummy tuck I’ve accepted who I am and that’s that. Grow old gracefully is my motto

» Add a new message to this topic