FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Age limit updates

Age limit updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fully understand that this is a personal choice.

But it's so fraustrating to find that you can no longer contact people who you previously exchanged messages with because you are one year older than their restrictions.

Bearing in mind I respect everyone's choice.

Is there a better way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have messaged someone before

Filters won't stop you doing so again.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"fully understand that this is a personal choice.

But it's so fraustrating to find that you can no longer contact people who you previously exchanged messages with because you are one year older than their restrictions.

Is there a better way?"

if you already exchanged messages it wont stop from doing so again

But it's so frustrating to find that you can no longer contact people who you previously exchanged messages with because you are one year older than their restrictions.

Is there a better way?"

I don't really think its a big deal. I know many who had/have me outside their age filters then once they got to know me, through chatroom, on forums then they looked beyond the age range and got in touch.

If they interest you, look at their profile, they will see you have looked, fab their pics, so they see you have fabbed them and make sure your profile is interesting.

If they cannot see the good and genuine in you then its their loss and you will be someone else's gain.

But it's so frustrating to find that you can no longer contact people who you previously exchanged messages with because you are one year older than their restrictions.

Is there a better way?

I don't really think its a big deal. I know many who had/have me outside their age filters then once they got to know me, through chatroom, on forums then they looked beyond the age range and got in touch.

If they interest you, look at their profile, they will see you have looked, fab their pics, so they see you have fabbed them and make sure your profile is interesting.

If they cannot see the good and genuine in you then its their loss and you will be someone else's gain.

"

Is it ever anyone's loss if they're not remotely interested?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Is there a better way?

Is it ever anyone's loss if they're not remotely interested?"

If there is one thing on this site that annoys me it’s the “their loss” quotes! Why why why would it be if they aren’t interested in meeting for whatever reason they have?

Is there a better way?

Is it ever anyone's loss if they're not remotely interested?"

No but in your own eyes it should be because as a person you should know you are genuine, honest, respectful and great company to be with. Always look to the positive side if people dot want to be with you or you do not suit them, so what just get on with your life as normal.

Just lie about your age along with the other 50%

Is there a better way?"

Bearing in mind i respect everyones choice but i think there should be a way for me to go against that choice and message them

Is there a better way?

Is it ever anyone's loss if they're not remotely interested?

If there is one thing on this site that annoys me it’s the “their loss” quotes! Why why why would it be if they aren’t interested in meeting for whatever reason they have? "

well if it annoys you then no one can change your views.

but my comment of 'your loss' in this instance is for the person themselves to believe not for the person to say to the people, 'na!na!na its your loss'.

The people are not interested and that's their choice and quite right too but is, correct me if I'm wrong, the Op is meaning people that truly interest him and he cannot get o=in touch because he is outside their age range. Its just something he should just deal with, it happens, too old, too young, wrong sex etc...

We all have our choices, our interests so we go with those.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the comments guys. As always there are different views on this.

I was venting a fraustration.

But it's not a problem.

I've got nothing to complain about.

I've met a few interesting and lovely people here on fab.

I enjoy the status updates, the meets, the clubs and so many hot pictures.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Age limits are there for a reason. Where as guys aged 18/25 would act completely different from a 25/35 year old and people over 50 act different because of being brought up different and mabey married divorced so it's down to the age and way people act that attracts somebody too.me personally can't be arsed with under 30 too immature

I just hate those that can’t be arsed and leave it at 18-99 when they are looking for 25-30

"I just hate those that can’t be arsed and leave it at 18-99 when they are looking for 25-30 "

I think nothing wrong with this.

If they state on their actually profile that they do prefer 25-30 but not strict then this is kl. I wouldn't contact them if they preferred that age though but at least you know and others who are outside can try and leave an impression

» Add a new message to this topic