FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married but secret

Married but secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeymagic50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

Ok do you married women playing away from home without hubby knowing have a secret group on fab that compare notes ,Yes I guilty of playing with a married woman ,don't judge me it complicated but despite my profile I still am getting contacted by then asking for a social and I'm confused .anyone else have this problem ....ps yes even you forum clique can comment on this .What am I doing wrong to attract this type of lady I will never play with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Maybe they just didn't read your profile, happens all the time. How much of a problem is it, how many of these messages from married women are you getting on a daily basis?

By *onkeymagic50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Maybe they just didn't read your profile, happens all the time. How much of a problem is it, how many of these messages from married women are you getting on a daily basis?"

Maybe not daily I'm in the highlands but the ratio of married ladies playing away vs single ladies is about 3 to 1 I think it a age thing

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Maybe they just didn't read your profile, happens all the time. How much of a problem is it, how many of these messages from married women are you getting on a daily basis?

Maybe not daily I'm in the highlands but the ratio of married ladies playing away vs single ladies is about 3 to 1 I think it a age thing "

Maybe the men up north just don’t cut the mustard lol

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Maybe they just didn't read your profile, happens all the time. How much of a problem is it, how many of these messages from married women are you getting on a daily basis?

Maybe not daily I'm in the highlands but the ratio of married ladies playing away vs single ladies is about 3 to 1 I think it a age thing

Maybe the men up north just don’t cut the mustard lol "

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"

Och there's nothing else to do up here but have sex

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Och there's nothing else to do up here but have sex "

Ah so the men can cut the mustard but just knackered due to being sexausted.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Och there's nothing else to do up here but have sex

Ah so the men can cut the mustard but just knackered due to being sexausted. "

sexuasted, love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Och there's nothing else to do up here but have sex "

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

"Ok do you married women playing away from home without hubby knowing have a secret group on fab that compare notes ,Yes I guilty of playing with a married woman ,don't judge me it complicated but despite my profile I still am getting contacted by then asking for a social and I'm confused .anyone else have this problem ....ps yes even you forum clique can comment on this .What am I doing wrong to attract this type of lady I will never play with"

Feel free to redirect them slightly further North!

» Add a new message to this topic