FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verified

Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks I was verified by someone who has now left fab. Am I still verified or has that left too. Also does this mean I can’t verify others as it was the only verification I had. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You're still verified, you just can't show the verification now except in your summary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey folks I was verified by someone who has now left fab. Am I still verified or has that left too. Also does this mean I can’t verify others as it was the only verification I had. Thanks "

the verification is lost now as they have left the site, although it will still show, you had meet a female, (if that who it was) if they had verified you by meeting

cant remember but think you will be able to verify now even though previous verification is now deleted

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve tried to verify someone but she is telling me it’s not come through. When she goes the the manage verification bit it says it’s verified users only

You should be able to verify someone else. I think you need 3 verifications for the meet me feature, not sure if it applies to other features on the site though x

Think shes at it. Your veri would 100% have worked mate

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Were you trying to veri each other from the same location? Fab would recognise it as the same IP and block it, so you'd need to be in 2 different places

» Add a new message to this topic