FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I'm confused.

I'm confused.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm confused with the 'fabs' on my profile photo. I have no issue with any sexual orientation or gender but since I rejoined this time 99% of the people who have fabbed my photo(s) are from men or tv's and not females.

My genuine question is why? Have I got to the age and shape that makes me less attractive to females but more so to men.

This is not a look at my profile post but a genuine conundrum on my part.

Michael.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think men, whatever their sexual orientation, generally fab more than women. And there's a heck of a lot more of them to do it. That's my theory anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It'll simply be because there are more gay/bi men on this site actively looking to try and meet guys than there are women with the same purpose. And of course, they are invariably much less fussy.

I fab any pic I find attractive, men or women. I don't even look at their sexual orientation before I hit the fab button.

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I never understand why people get so bothered about this, I fab such a range of photos just because it's a nice/hot photo even if it's not the type of person I would be looking to meet we get a lot of straight guys fabbing M's photos, we just take it as a compliment & least your photos are getting fabbed D

"I never understand why people get so bothered about this, I fab such a range of photos just because it's a nice/hot photo even if it's not the type of person I would be looking to meet we get a lot of straight guys fabbing M's photos, we just take it as a compliment & least your photos are getting fabbed D "

I tried to impress that I did not have an issue with the fact but was asking a question that I had no answer to.

Michael

Prob in the hope you will want a quick bj or shag

You might say straight but alot of men that go with tvs or no guys say they are straight too

Bi guys *

"It'll simply be because there are more gay/bi men on this site actively looking to try and meet guys than there are women with the same purpose. And of course, they are invariably much less fussy. "

That makes sense. Thank you.

My pics get fabbed by guys whose profile says they're straight. So basically, the sexual orientation setting is meaningless anyway. It might as well not be there for all the use it is in reality.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I do get quite a few fabs from guys, doesn’t bother me who fabs them tbh, I don’t look at the guys’ profiles so no idea whether they’re bi of straight, and it doesn’t really matter to me, they ain’t doing me any harm.......

I am straight (honest ) and still fab the odd guy pic when looking at couples profiles. Can still appreciate when a guy looks good or has an impressive dick. Although i agree with the earlier comment, its guys looking for a reaction in the hope of giving or receiving a bj.

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm confused with the 'fabs' on my profile photo. I have no issue with any sexual orientation or gender but since I rejoined this time 99% of the people who have fabbed my photo(s) are from men or tv's and not females.

My genuine question is why? Have I got to the age and shape that makes me less attractive to females but more so to men.

Michael. "

It's a size / beard thing.

You are what gay men call a bear / Daddy

If you are genuinely aren't interested, ignore them.

I actually find that too haha but so many guys on here it’s always going to work out like that bud

"I'm confused with the 'fabs' on my profile photo. I have no issue with any sexual orientation or gender but since I rejoined this time 99% of the people who have fabbed my photo(s) are from men or tv's and not females.

Michael. "

You can always change your settings so no one can fab your pics, that's what I do.

Other than that I wouldn't say you were more attractive to men than women, it's probably just that women don't fab pics as much as men do.

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

When I had my single page it was the same for me. Never bothered me as it does with some on here. But would of preferred it to be women lol. Got them especially when put up a verification, think most like to both check what they see as competition and who it from. G

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

A lot of women view profiles in stealth mode. Sometimes fabbing a photo results in messages that we don't want.

I get the same thing. Doesnt bother me, take the compliment....

If a guy fabs me i couldn't care less, but if a female fabs me, the initial reaction is, YESSS, in like flynn...

Hahaha, i'd say thats the general strait bloke response, so no wonder ladys tend not to fab a pic, unless its someone they actually know well.

I chose not to have the fabbed photo option and I don’t fab photos either and I rarely actually look at profile photos ( too many dicks) although must admit I love a pic of a guys torso especially if he has a good body but don’t go actively looking x

» Add a new message to this topic