FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Chris Parker

Chris Parker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seeing on the news the homeless “hero” from Manchester bombing admits charges of theft and fraud from victims.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Disgusting scum. To rob people at a time like that is inexcusable. To then play the hero card is just sick. A Prison sentence will only provide him with a roof over his head and 3 square meals a day!

Sorry for the rant

Wow... Now that is a scumbag thing to do.

"Disgusting scum. To rob people at a time like that is inexcusable. To then play the hero card is just sick. A Prison sentence will only provide him with a roof over his head and 3 square meals a day!

Sorry for the rant "

Sentenced end of January hopefully he’ll get a warm welcome

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Disgusting scum. To rob people at a time like that is inexcusable. To then play the hero card is just sick. A Prison sentence will only provide him with a roof over his head and 3 square meals a day!

Sorry for the rant

Sentenced end of January hopefully he’ll get a warm welcome "

He'll not be popular in prison. Hope they make his life hell

Thankfully the 50K crowdfunder for him was withheld in time

[Removed by poster at 03/01/18 17:39:58]

"Thankfully the 50K crowdfunder for him was withheld in time "

Personally I think it should be shared out amongst the emergency services who were involved on the night. These overworked and underpaid hero's run into the most dangerous of situations without question, only for spineless thieves to get the fundraising and the press

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Thankfully the 50K crowdfunder for him was withheld in time

Personally I think it should be shared out amongst the emergency services who were involved on the night. These overworked and underpaid hero's run into the most dangerous of situations without question, only for spineless thieves to get the fundraising and the press"

If only they could do that x

Sorry for the rant

Sentenced end of January hopefully he’ll get a warm welcome "

he will

It is so easy for people with a roof over their heads, warm clothing to wear and food in their cupboards to brand someone who has none of these things "scum".

Whilst what Chris Parker did was awful, it doesn't take a genius to make the tangible leap in thought from his situation, to what he did.

I don't expect he's proud of his actions. However, before labeling the man a scumbag, have a little think about what you would do to survive on the streets.

"It is so easy for people with a roof over their heads, warm clothing to wear and food in their cupboards to brand someone who has none of these things "scum".

Whilst what Chris Parker did was awful, it doesn't take a genius to make the tangible leap in thought from his situation, to what he did.

I don't expect he's proud of his actions. However, before labeling the man a scumbag, have a little think about what you would do to survive on the streets. "

And to assume those commenting have no experience of being homeless is a little presumptive. For the 7 months I lived on the street at 17 years old I NEVER stole from the most vulnerable people, it was never a consideration. There's desperation and there's being scum enough to rob from people while they are lying maimed, injured, traumatised.

And most of the people I knew during my time in doorways and on park benches, or that I've met in the 20 years volunteering with local homeless charities since then still managed to keep their morals in the most desperate of times.

"Most of the people I knew during my time in doorways and on park benches, or that I've met in the 20 years volunteering with local homeless charities since then still managed to keep their morals in the most desperate of times.

"

^^

[Removed by poster at 04/01/18 08:49:36]

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"It is so easy for people with a roof over their heads, warm clothing to wear and food in their cupboards to brand someone who has none of these things "scum".

I don't expect he's proud of his actions. However, before labeling the man a scumbag, have a little think about what you would do to survive on the streets.

And to assume those commenting have no experience of being homeless is a little presumptive. For the 7 months I lived on the street at 17 years old I NEVER stole from the most vulnerable people, it was never a consideration. There's desperation and there's being scum enough to rob from people while they are lying maimed, injured, traumatised.

And most of the people I knew during my time in doorways and on park benches, or that I've met in the 20 years volunteering with local homeless charities since then still managed to keep their morals in the most desperate of times.

"

I can see both points of view here, I have no idea how tough it must be to live on the streets or similar, and I guess desperate situations make people do things that they just shouldn’t, that said what he did was sick, and he should have his punishment, I just hope I’m never in a situation that desperate where I have to make a decision as to what I should do, let’s hope the monies raised are given to a worthwhile charity of the Manchester fund or a local homeless charity!

» Add a new message to this topic