FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pissed off

Pissed off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

So my weekend off has been spoilt by someone changing plans 3x before cancelling altogether. Not happy as my free time is too precious to be wasted. This is exactly why i would rather just go to a club. Less hassle and guaranteed to have loads of fun with great folk in a safe enviroment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm feeling your pain check out my post on here

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

We’ve had it happen a few times. Get shifts changed, childcare arrangements sorted, new lingerie and so forth and all of a sudden granny has died or the budgie has come down with bird flu or there has been an Ebola outbreak and their entire town has been quarantined.

Two days later granny their grief for granny has passed, the budgie is in the pink of health and the Ebola outbreak turned out to be nothing more than gastroenteritis and they have a meet up and are moaning about how they cant get meets. This is applicable to males, females and couples.

Stick with it though.....there are the odd diamonds to be had here and there lol

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

No shows and late cancellations seem to be just part of Fab.

As are the ones who go silent just before the meet.

Can be very frustrating when you have limited play time.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Yep site is a Joke to be honest and getting worse every day... we have wasted so much precious time on Idiots from here.

Glasgowish

I work alot of weekends so when i get one off its precious. I think im too soft for fab at times

It happens more often than not sadly.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"I work alot of weekends so when i get one off its precious. I think im too soft for fab at times"

What an ass, could have been me

With the way you look OP, from now on anyone who cancels on the second attempt should be placed into the bin list. Fems can cherrypick on here, shame to see that with that some still get messed around.

Life can throw up issues last minute to any of us but to happen twice in a row is a bit rare. Hope you manage to find the correct person the next time

As soon as the excuses and bullshit starts we delete and bin them.

Saves a lot of grief.

Looked at your pics....they need a check up from the neck up. Hope you find what you're looking for x

"Looked at your pics....they need a check up from the neck up. Hope you find what you're looking for x"

??

Glasgowish

Have managed to find a few gems during my fab journey so shouldnt really grumble but this weekend annoyed me

thats rubbish. remember though in future im always on the subs bench

It’s the nature of the beast. Nothing more annoying though. I feel your pain

If I had arrange a meet I'd have shown up & hope the lady would also show up

I feel yer pain and it does happen a lot in here but with experience you usually find out who is a Timewaster ir not.

In 8 years I've cancelled once, in my first year, got a call to go to school during the day as my son was ill and had to take him to hospital. It meant I cancelled with 3 hours to spare. She wasn't happy, no wonder, I was hot as fuck lololl but my son ended up in hospital for 3 days straight. Had to cancel Dundee social with a week and half left so they were given notice and told them to put my payment to charity.

I would never cancel on anyone and never have apart from what's noted above. I see people taking time out to meet me is a great and lovely thing for them to do and I would never cancel either

OP, my view only, If person changed plans 3 times, to me the second time is dodgy as it sounds as if he's trying to make time around the wife /GF etc.....

There are genuine people out there who are exactly what you need on fab. I get idiots from cpls and females and they cancel but I still won't go to a club, just ain't interested. So that means the OP would miss out on me, not saying I'm for The OP but other guys similar she would miss out on who maybe ideal for the OP, again just my view

I do hope you gave a few fantastic meets form now on just means more bettering and chatting to case the situation lololl

Oh the joys of fab

XxX

Keep the faith.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Aww can imagine it's not a pleasant experience ..sometimes I can struggle to get time to meet due to work or family etc but thankfully once a meet is set ..date time etc no one has cancelled on me or me on them ..long may that continue

I thought this just happened to single men, obviously not. It happens on every site that I have experience of, so not just Fab. Sorry to hear about your experience but you shouldn’t let a few bad apples put you off

"So my weekend off has been spoilt by someone changing plans 3x before cancelling altogether. Not happy as my free time is too precious to be wasted. This is exactly why i would rather just go to a club. Less hassle and guaranteed to have loads of fun with great folk in a safe enviroment."

You picked wrong person

Nothing worse a weeks build up comes to nothing

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"So my weekend off has been spoilt by someone changing plans 3x before cancelling altogether. Not happy as my free time is too precious to be wasted. This is exactly why i would rather just go to a club. Less hassle and guaranteed to have loads of fun with great folk in a safe enviroment."

That's not good but if it was us we'd probably have cancelled the meet after they'd changed their plans the 2nd time.

» Add a new message to this topic