FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dirty rotten bast@rd

Dirty rotten bast@rd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chat with lady all week arrange to meet tonight for drinks and night in hotel. I ask several times during if everything was still ok for tonight and was told yes. Asked at 17.00 if it was still on and answer yes I book hotel and then I get blocked for nothing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats brutal

Puts you right off not fair in genuine ladies but does make trusting bit harder

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have you met her previously? Even just for a social?

No

did you speak to her on the phone?

Yes

is she still on the site? without naming names obviously?

She has deleted account

Probably open new one and mess someone else about

Was it verified. Most get carried away with the aspect of a meet and go all guns blazing. I personally wouldn't have even met after just a weeks chats. For me you need to. BUild it up. Most likely a guy stringing you along. It happens alot on here. I personally put a routine i follow. Chat a while . chat on phone. Arrange a social and from there arrange a meet. But would never waste time on a non verified new user. X

"Chat with lady all week arrange to meet tonight for drinks and night in hotel. I ask several times during if everything was still ok for tonight and was told yes. Asked at 17.00 if it was still on and answer yes I book hotel and then I get blocked for nothing."

Ouch. Such a twat that 1 sorry that happened mate

By *SophiexCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Really sorry this happened as it's far from acceptable however the lesson here is always arrange to meet socially as a starting point... On 8 years on here this rule has always kept us safe and ensuring on the small amount of occasions we have been let down that it has cost nothing but some time x

It’s a good idea to have a back up plan. Going by the forums no shows are fairly common. Hopefully your next arrangement will be enjoyable

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There are some truly horrible people on here

But it might be a case of lessons lernt the hard way .

Always do a social meet before a play meet

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"No"

That was your mistake. Live and learn!

Agreed...social meet 1st

Always

"There are some truly horrible people on here

But it might be a case of lessons lernt the hard way .

Always do a social meet before a play meet "

Same thing here.

2 weeks of chat ..Sent face pic..address

.mobile number..then blocked.

Found out she's always at it..saddo

Its also not us guys that are time waisters and nasty as we get portrayed,even lots of girls aswell.

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

I've never experienced this because I chat,talk on phone and always meet for a coffee 1st ,,then arrange a play date ,,3 simple rules to stop disappointment make sure they verified....always meet for a social,,,,,don't ever expect anything to lead to a play date at end

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Chat with lady all week arrange to meet tonight for drinks and night in hotel. I ask several times during if everything was still ok for tonight and was told yes. Asked at 17.00 if it was still on and answer yes I book hotel and then I get blocked for nothing."

Just to put it out there ...maybe it was the asking several times and then asking again before booking hotel that put her off from meeting .Foes come across to me as abit over kill on your part oo . May seem you didnt trust her and expected her to back out .Or she got plain tired of constant reassuring you that meet was going ahead.

Use it as a learn op and use advice offered and keep moving forward .x

That's awful that happened to you. Unfortunately these things happen and we just have to move on. I was talking to a guy and he wasn't verified and he's been in he site 8 months too so I politely said sorry but I would rather meet someone who was verified, that's not time wasting. That's being honest. He was actually quite understanding x

I would say always follow your gut instinct. If it doesn't feel right it probably isn't. Be we lets me down. X

That's just rotten!

Go back over the chain of events and there will definitely be signs that this was going to happen, but most of us ignore these signs the first time around or we don't recognise them. You're wiser now!

I would never book a hotel for someone I've never met in person before. It could have been a man.

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe she thought she was ready for this then panicked. Nerves get the better of all of us at times.

Sounds like you were hassling her by asking several times if everything was ‘ok’

Chicks hate needy guys

He who cares least, wins

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Sounds like you were hassling her by asking several times if everything was ‘ok’

Chicks hate needy guys

He who cares least, wins "

Disagree. Making sure someone's going to show is not needy at all, especially when there's booking a hotel involved.

And personally for me, he who cares least can sod off

The number of no shows I've had, I lost count and stopped putting in effort for first time meets. They can come to me now.

OP sorry this happened to you. Don't lose faith though, not everybody's like this x

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Maybe she thought she was ready for this then panicked. Nerves get the better of all of us at times. "

Could be a timewaster as you say but could definitely be the nerves thing. You were not planning on a coffee meet by booking that hotel. Im only summizing of course but a fun night must have been discussed for you to book a room. This single female not only had the prospect of meeting a stranger but also this stranger would have been expecting way more than might have been on offer once she met you. Add to this the pressure of you asking so often if she was still coming , just maybe you spooked her too much to take the chance on you.

"Maybe she thought she was ready for this then panicked. Nerves get the better of all of us at times.

Could be a timewaster as you say but could definitely be the nerves thing. You were not planning on a coffee meet by booking that hotel. Im only summizing of course but a fun night must have been discussed for you to book a room. This single female not only had the prospect of meeting a stranger but also this stranger would have been expecting way more than might have been on offer once she met you. Add to this the pressure of you asking so often if she was still coming , just maybe you spooked her too much to take the chance on you. "

This is a pretty fair point

» Add a new message to this topic