FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Torture garden

Torture garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A female friend of mine has bought us tickets to go here. It's not my scene at all but she's been dying to go for a while and she's just overcome a bad health scare so I wanted to do something that would cheer her up.

Where is the best place to buy reasonably priced, suitable clothes for this event. The rules on clothes look very strict and I don't want to feel to uncomfortable when I'm already well out of my comfort zone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will be quite blunt here but if it's not your scene then don't go! Yes their dress is extremely strict especially for males that don't put in any effort.

Less is best or wear something that would make people take a double look if you were to walk into a vanilla night club.

It's a great atmosphere and it's best approached with an open mind

Online is best for finding suitable outfits

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

if your not into full on fetish stuff... to be honest if you wear a PVC dress and some kinky boots/high heels, or a costume thats not a cheap smiffys bit of shite off of ebay, as long as its reasonable quality you'll be ok...

look at misfitz, phaze or honour

Perth

ive just looked again and saw yer a guy.... maybe not a PVC dress then lol....

but look through the costumes on those sites anyway

"if your not into full on fetish stuff... to be honest if you wear a PVC dress and some kinky boots/high heels, or a costume thats not a cheap smiffys bit of shite off of ebay, as long as its reasonable quality you'll be ok...

look at misfitz, phaze or honour"

Jo you just described your wardrobe

Perth

"if your not into full on fetish stuff... to be honest if you wear a PVC dress and some kinky boots/high heels, or a costume thats not a cheap smiffys bit of shite off of ebay, as long as its reasonable quality you'll be ok...

Jo you just described your wardrobe "

the cheap smiffys shite?

the cheap smiffys shite?"

Nah the first line

Perth

the cheap smiffys shite?

Nah the first line "

i retract my comment to you on the make up thread then

By *srataFMan  over a year ago

edin/aberdeen/dundee/glasgow

"I will be quite blunt here but if it's not your scene then don't go! Yes their dress is extremely strict especially for males that don't put in any effort.

Less is best or wear something that would make people take a double look if you were to walk into a vanilla night club.

Online is best for finding suitable outfits"

Just make sure you buy the right size and try on b4 going. Or you might be stuck wearing women's knickers lol x

Perth

"I will be quite blunt here but if it's not your scene then don't go! Yes their dress is extremely strict especially for males that don't put in any effort.

Just make sure you buy the right size and try on b4 going. Or you might be stuck wearing women's knickers lol x"

jesus H.... the horror!!

By *srataFMan  over a year ago

edin/aberdeen/dundee/glasgow

Just make sure you buy the right size and try on b4 going. Or you might be stuck wearing women's knickers lol x

jesus H.... the horror!! "

I made them look good tho

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Online is best for finding suitable outfits"

Why would I not go because it's not my usual thing or not my scene? Being open minded means trying new things

I once didn't like beetroot. Hated the colour and the smell. Then I tasted it and liked it.

It seems easy for women to get things to wear but a nightmare for guys lol

» Add a new message to this topic