FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Freak injuries

Freak injuries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhsider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?"

I injure myself a lot lol.

Not broken anything recently.

Dislocating is my thing.

By *outhsider69 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I had been looking forward to a hot summer of naughty fun then Bam! Freak accident...slipped on wet grass, dislocating and breaking my ankle. Now trapped in a stookie for 6-8 weeks..

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?

I injure myself a lot lol.

Not broken anything recently.

Dislocating is my thing. "

I'd never ever dislocated anything ever till now. Freaked a bit when I saw it but at least I got a ketamine trip while they put it back into place

Anyone else had freak injuries that have kept them away from fab for an extended period?"

You can still have fun, you just have to be a little more creative

I took a hard on one night ..i kid you not it was rampant..

A hot milf was teasing me like hell ..i was wanking it vigorously infront of her ..

Until it feckin broke in half ..

She loved it...

2010 - i woke up at 6.30am screaming in pain. I had slipped a disc in my neck, paralised my left arm and shoulder.

Couldn't stand up for 2 weeks and took a year to recover to 90% mobility, and still not 100% yet. Nobody would know now though as every thing looks and works normally.

Had a deep tissue massage today at the chiropractors, and feel great tonight and for the next few weeks, and tbe warmer wearher helps too

Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though "

Jeeeze Emma thought I was a klutz... ya need to learn to be relaxed clumsy then ya won't damage things so much

I smashed my elbow doing the dashing white sergeant at high school

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I Was on my way to meet a fab friend last year for lunch when I was involved in an accident and fractured my knee

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I cracked ribs after tripping over the dog on a walk and crashing onto the pavement. Took weeks to heal.

Mrs fun had a fall from her sky high heels one night in april damaged tendon in her ankle and still struggling with it,no high heels for a while which is killing her

My ex tore my foreskin durrinv a freak oral sex accident. I felt a sharp pain and she lifted her head and her face was coverdd in my blood. I nearly fainted

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though "

Try skipping as a strengthening exercise

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I fell of my bike and broke my arm whilst cycling along a straight, smooth road.

By *astofthevikingsMan  over a year ago

N

Was on my motorbike 8 weeks ago and some stupid driver didn't look where he was going, luckily I never hurt much, dislocated my arm, still have some bruising!! Gave me quite the fright lol

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest "

I read about that. Seemed very odd.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Read yesterday in the French news, a youtuber died after a whipped cream dispenser burst and hit her in the chest and proved a cardiac arrest

I read about that. Seemed very odd. "

Indeed. Being a Youtuber, I am not sure if she was maybe using it for something other than cream

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have had a few friction/carpet burns in my time

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I regularly slice the top of my thumb off at work. Even after 25 years as a chef, I will be happily chopping away at something and get distracted, and whoops, there it goes again! Did it last week, didn't have time to go get stitches , so ran around with my thumb stuck in my mouth till I found some superglue!

Not even an injury. Was gona meet an old friend on here today and boom i end up ill hes so hot aswell

i got sideswiped off my motorbike 3 months back, broke my femur and ankle. luckily i cant mind much about it as i saw my foot pointing the other way and passed out!

all been pinned and plated but ill not be right for another couple of months at least. although i have to say after the op the 10 days in hospital were a joy between morphine and oxycodone!

topped herself?

badoom-tish

"Yep I keep falling over sober damaged ligaments last year sprain this year on same foot it's fucked now been weakened nit stopped me though

Try skipping as a strengthening exercise "

Thanks I'll try it once I'm healed

I am a tad accident prone .. had a few tumbles

» Add a new message to this topic