FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Going for Dinner alone on your birthday

Going for Dinner alone on your birthday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok get yer hankies out for me. My Birthday today and decided to go treat myself to a Toby Carvery, yup I know last of the big spenders lol. Over the years it seems to pale off into nothingness the old birthday thing but even more so when you are alone. So just thought that as we are all a community I would share with you guys that I enjoy reading a lot of your posts and the replies etc and that it makes my day complete reading some of it. God I sound like such a Saddo, I promise you I am not and that I am Mr Exciting personified lol, but I was bored so thought I would feel sorry for myself for a few minutes. hahaha only joking it's all good.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok get yer hankies out for me. My Birthday today and decided to go treat myself to a Toby Carvery, yup I know last of the big spenders lol. Over the years it seems to pale off into nothingness the old birthday thing but even more so when you are alone. So just thought that as we are all a community I would share with you guys that I enjoy reading a lot of your posts and the replies etc and that it makes my day complete reading some of it. God I sound like such a Saddo, I promise you I am not and that I am Mr Exciting personified lol, but I was bored so thought I would feel sorry for myself for a few minutes. hahaha only joking it's all good..... "
Happy Birthday handsome ..be thankful your having a nice meal I usually have make mine on my birthday

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Happy birthday last time I had a Toby carvery it was pretty poor to be honest . Don't know where I'll be going for my birthday dinner this year .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do like a good carvary but was disappointed with Toby last time. Anyways. Have a great birthday and you're not a saddo. I'm usually on my own with a 3 min ding for mines!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Happy birthday!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Happy birthday! !

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Joyeux Anniversaire

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday

At least no washing up

Awe to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday I appreciate each and every one of them. Made my day and thank you all so much knew I could rely on my fellow fabbers to lift my spirits bless you all. xxx

Happy birthday pal

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Happy birthday

Hope you still had a good day. X

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Happy birthday.

Nothing wrong with going for a meal on your own either, good for you and I hope you enjoyed it and have had a good day.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Happy Birthday

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk/Edinburgh

Happy Birthday

Awe you guys are just amazing thank you from the bottom of my heart xx means so much it really does.

Happy birthday x

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ok get yer hankies out for me. My Birthday today and decided to go treat myself to a Toby Carvery, yup I know last of the big spenders lol. Over the years it seems to pale off into nothingness the old birthday thing but even more so when you are alone. So just thought that as we are all a community I would share with you guys that I enjoy reading a lot of your posts and the replies etc and that it makes my day complete reading some of it. God I sound like such a Saddo, I promise you I am not and that I am Mr Exciting personified lol, but I was bored so thought I would feel sorry for myself for a few minutes. hahaha only joking it's all good..... "

Aww u should have said mines yesterday and we went for carvery tonight as well x

For everything about this site that might be deemed as wrong or sordid by others, it just really warms the cockles of your heart when lovely people send you messages of congratulations. Thanks guys you restore my faith is FAB. Bless you all xxx

"Ok get yer hankies out for me. My Birthday today and decided to go treat myself to a Toby Carvery, yup I know last of the big spenders lol. Over the years it seems to pale off into nothingness the old birthday thing but even more so when you are alone. So just thought that as we are all a community I would share with you guys that I enjoy reading a lot of your posts and the replies etc and that it makes my day complete reading some of it. God I sound like such a Saddo, I promise you I am not and that I am Mr Exciting personified lol, but I was bored so thought I would feel sorry for myself for a few minutes. hahaha only joking it's all good.....

Aww u should have said mines yesterday and we went for carvery tonight as well x"

next time and it is on me for sure. xx

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well hope u had a fab birthday xxx

Belated Happy birthday.

Hope you had a great one and enjoyed your meal

Was my birthday yesterday too headed into my 40s with a lovely day went to dome for champagne afternoon tea then had a movie & takeaway night with my little boy, now heading home to see family for more food and plenty drink

Belated happy birthday pal, hope it was good one.

Don't worry about eating alone, I often treat myself to a meal out on me Jack Jones.

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Happy birthday

Thanks everyone all appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic