FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > All you need is love

All you need is love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here rather often last few days and the level of animosity and bad will is staggering

Can't we just be nice to each other and treat everyone with respect. We are all humans and looking to be happy in our lives

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Sadly not, some people could start an argument in an empty room. Just do what most of us do - water off a duck's back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sadly not, some people could start an argument in an empty room. "

No they couldn't, and I resent you saying that!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Never going to happen. People seem to have a real hardon for certain posts and aren't happy until they have left the site, the thread has been reported or the Op is never seen on the forum again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All you need is block.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Been on here rather often last few days and the level of animosity and bad will is staggering

Can't we just be nice to each other and treat everyone with respect. We are all humans and looking to be happy in our lives"

just surround yourself with the people your interested in Op and forget the others because nothing is going to change anytime soon sadly .

By *onderful 13Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

"Been on here rather often last few days and the level of animosity and bad will is staggering

Can't we just be nice to each other and treat everyone with respect. We are all humans and looking to be happy in our livesjust surround yourself with the people your interested in Op and forget the others because nothing is going to change anytime soon sadly ."

I agree with you NMD and things aren't going to change anytime soon. I enjoy coming in the forum but some of responses deter me from regular contribution, which is a shame.

What about an animosity amnesty?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Can't we just be nice to each other and treat everyone with respect. We are all humans and looking to be happy in our livesjust surround yourself with the people your interested in Op and forget the others because nothing is going to change anytime soon sadly .

I agree with you NMD and things aren't going to change anytime soon. I enjoy coming in the forum but some of responses deter me from regular contribution, which is a shame.

What about an animosity amnesty? "

my advice to you would be KEEP POSTING!!!

Ignore those looking for a rise from you its why they do it, I know its hard to do but try it xx

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Can't we just be nice to each other and treat everyone with respect."

Agreed.

Forums are for debates and we should be able to debate without putting down or insulting others.

I will respect everyone opinions but I will give my honest and direct opinion on a subject I choose to contribute in.

I don't believe in agreeing for the sake of it! Does not mean that I am not 'being nice' to someone.

Keep posting on the threads you want.

And remember not every insult requires and answer! So ignore those starting on you.

And no we can't all be nice! Same as we can't be all nice all of the time!

Keep posting everyone

» Add a new message to this topic