FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Valentine's Gifts

Valentine's Gifts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So now that we are into February and the shops try to get us to part with our hard earned cash on Valentine's gifts it got me thinking of gifts from the past

What's been the best present you received. Mine was a 25yr old bottle of whisky.

What's been the worst. Mine was a corny half coin chain from an ex

What's been the weirdest. Not really had any weird ones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An ex once got me a gym membership for Valentines!

I wasn't impressed.

Dont think ive ever had anything other than a card and maybe some flowers.

Im not really into all the comercial gifting thing. I prefer spontaneous.

"Dont think ive ever had anything other than a card and maybe some flowers.

Im not really into all the comercial gifting thing. I prefer spontaneous. "

Fly cemetery ??

I once got given a sex toy. For men. To use on him. Halfway through he took over and used it himself.

I bought the Mrs a corner sofa. I think it went down well

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like to make the effort. I think it's nice to really spoil and please someone special. Not just for Valentine's though, I'd happily do it any time of year.

Never had any...

Get the violins out!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Never had any...

Get the violins out! "

I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I bought the Mrs a corner sofa. I think it went down well "

Did you spend the night on it lol

And welcome back

No no nothing like that. How are you doing

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No no nothing like that. How are you doing "

Am good ta. Hope you're too

"I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it "

Well said Mrs I prefer my gifts all year round now what do I want well I need new handbag just a little gucci will do and perfume (dior) and a new lipstick in soft ruby and a blonde nice boibs of course and some candyfloss lube thanking you haha

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it "

This! We've never gone in for it like yourself prefer to do it just because we want to

K x

"I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it

Well said Mrs I prefer my gifts all year round now what do I want well I need new handbag just a little gucci will do and perfume (dior) and a new lipstick in soft ruby and a blonde nice boibs of course and some candyfloss lube thanking you haha "

Hahhaha love it. See you Saturday Missy xx

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it hi babe you hurt my feelings I had nices wee ted for you I was going to bring it with me on Saturday

Well said Mrs I prefer my gifts all year round now what do I want well I need new handbag just a little gucci will do and perfume (dior) and a new lipstick in soft ruby and a blonde nice boibs of course and some candyfloss lube thanking you haha

Hahhaha love it. See you Saturday Missy xx"

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I hate Valentine's Day lol think it's naff. Hate all the crappy teddy bears with love hearts . Over priced flowers and restaurants squishing tables together so you can hear the next tables convo just to say you love someone. I prefer to have this anytime of year where my partner just buys me a gift for hell of it hi babe you hurt my feelings I had nices wee ted for you I was going to bring it with me on Saturday

Hahhaha love it. See you Saturday Missy xx"

» Add a new message to this topic