FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question for the ladies.....

Question for the ladies.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The vast majority of you, I would guess, don't respond too well to the short and sweet message. The "hello, how are you?". The vulgar "fancy a fuck" type.

You prefer a message with sustenance. Engage the mind, etc.

So, having done that, at what point does it go from "He seems nice" to "I want to fuck this guy"?

I feel I'm going wrong somewhere, because after exchanging messages I invariably get the "actually you're a decent bloke". But nobody wants a decent bloke do they? They want a rough and ready type.

So after being nice and chatty to begin with, should I then reel out the "I'm gonna smash the granny out of you" lines?

Yours frustratingly.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I think you might be trying too hard.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be yourself...

Most chicks can spot a bullshitter a mile off

If they fancy you...they will meet...if they don't...they won't

Simple

Dont over think things so much just be you and you will conect with the right ppl if you try too hard ppl will see thru that and it comes across fake

"Be yourself...

Most chicks can spot a bullshitter a mile off

If they fancy you...they will meet...if they don't...they won't

Simple "

This

I would also say to you that from the female point of view... if we don't reply we are considered rude (even though the site states a no reply is a polite no thanks). However, leaving that aside I try to reply to most but then find that some (not all) think that you answer because you're interested. Due to this I'm quick to work in to the conversation that I have all I need at present because I don't want to waste time but am trying to respond to the "can't women at least reply" thing. After all manners cost nothing, right. So perhaps they are being polite and waiting for the right moment to say. Oh... and the reason we maybe don't say immediately is we don't want to appear presumptuous... hope that gives a wee bit of insight in how some of us feel about the many potential or of answering messages... it's also why my filters are pretty tight

"it's also why my filters are pretty tight "

Tight? Hermetically sealed!

"it's also why my filters are pretty tight

Tight? Hermetically sealed! "

Lol aye...I think we discussed this before

"The vast majority of you, I would guess, don't respond too well to the short and sweet message. The "hello, how are you?". The vulgar "fancy a fuck" type.

So, having done that, at what point does it go from "He seems nice" to "I want to fuck this guy"?

I feel I'm going wrong somewhere, because after exchanging messages I invariably get the "actually you're a decent bloke". But nobody wants a decent bloke do they? They want a rough and ready type.

So after being nice and chatty to begin with, should I then reel out the "I'm gonna smash the granny out of you" lines?

Yours frustratingly....."

"Smash the Granny out of you" hahhaa your a brave brave man stripy

"The vast majority of you, I would guess, don't respond too well to the short and sweet message. The "hello, how are you?". The vulgar "fancy a fuck" type.

Yours frustratingly.....

"Smash the Granny out of you" hahhaa your a brave brave man stripy "

Lol but he is kinda cute with it you have to admit

Lol aye...I think we discussed this before "

I know, you don't want to inflict your hideousness on people any more than neccessary..

sometimes the conversation just moves that way by itsself...other times you make the move and get a knock back.

Thats just how fab works, sorry to say. Its not just you though, some women feel that way too!

I know, you don't want to inflict your hideousness on people any more than neccessary.. "

Exactly but at least that means I'm a nice person on the inside

"sometimes the conversation just moves that way by itsself...other times you make the move and get a knock back.

Thats just how fab works, sorry to say. Its not just you though, some women feel that way too!"

Good point missus

I know, you don't want to inflict your hideousness on people any more than neccessary..

Exactly but at least that means I'm a nice person on the inside "

Post a picture of your insides then.

Yours frustratingly.....

Lol but he is kinda cute with it you have to admit "

Admit nothing

Exactly but at least that means I'm a nice person on the inside

Ewwwwww

Post a picture of your insides then. "

Yours frustratingly.....

Admit nothing "

Ok I retract that and plead the 5th instead

Yours frustratingly.....

Admit nothing "

I would agree but don't want u getting wrong idea stripy and thinking I want to get down to it xx

Yours frustratingly.....

Admit nothing

I would agree but don't want u getting wrong idea stripy and thinking I want to get down to it xx"

Good idea. I don't want to make a twat of myself again lol x

"

Good idea. I don't want to make a twat of myself again lol x"

You might as well, join the rest of us!

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I'm not sure why men assume that women don't want a decent bloke!

I would much rather have a decent bloke than an arrogant arsehole....... just my opinion!

K x

Yours frustratingly.....

Admit nothing

I would agree but don't want u getting wrong idea stripy and thinking I want to get down to it xx

Good idea. I don't want to make a twat of myself again lol x"

xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

dont agree with nobody wants a decent bloke because I think most women do .

Just relax and condentrate on those who are interested in you than those who aint

"Granny"??? Lol

Thanks for the nice comments ladies - and Quinn lol

Once you've gone down the right line and became the nice bloke you can start being a wee bit more flirty, see if she responds in kind, then a bit more and so on until you try the 'well let's meet up then and flirt in person'.

Good luck.

Bx

"Once you've gone down the right line and became the nice bloke you can start being a wee bit more flirty, see if she responds in kind, then a bit more and so on until you try the 'well let's meet up then and flirt in person'.

Good luck.

Bx"

I like this. Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic