FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Some advice on dogging (not the 4legged kind) :-)

Some advice on dogging (not the 4legged kind) :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs_Livi OP   Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

Have a bit of a curiosity to try this out but have a few concerns.

1. How safe is it?

2. Chances of getting caught and into trouble with the law?

3. Would it be better to try arrange with some people privately or try find out some already established locations?

Any help is appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There aren't very many good places in Livingston. It's as safe as you make it. Although, you shouldn't go alone, always go with someone.

Most men are respectful and will keep their distance until you invite them over. If you feel it's too much just say no.

Normally there is a meeting spot and then you drive someone quieter, police do check, but it's the men who get questioned in case the woman (no offance) are on the clock and that's obv illegal. They can't stop you from sitting in a car.

Hope this helps x

west lothian

Thank you x

I am a regular to the dogging scene. Every night im out is different i think. It is safer if you are with someone for sure and you do have to watch out for police but i think you need to be very unlucky to be caught if you watch what you are doing.

Its probably better to arrange first as that way you have more chance of being discreet and safer but depends if you want the thrill of being watched/joined unexpected?!

I have had experiences where a group of folk are bang on and wait to be invited and then you get the folk who take it for granted and just barge in and basically put the people off! Not my style that!

I do however think that the scene is very exciting to be honest.

west lothian

It's people being pushy that is putting me off a bit xx

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have a bit of a curiosity to try this out but have a few concerns.

1. How safe is it?

2. Chances of getting caught and into trouble with the law?

3. Would it be better to try arrange with some people privately or try find out some already established locations?

Any help is appreciated xx"

1/it is only as safe as you make it.

2/to many post on the forums about the police watching posts etc ,to be fair they have better things to do than watch fab .It's one of those things you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time and vice versa.

3/arranging before hand is just plain old outdoors ,dogging is more exciting though can be boring and a wasted journey if you don't find what you seek.

Post as a female that also enjoys,the buzz is amazing and something I've never experienced doing anything else.

We have been caught though not in action.

if it's cock your after with no standards then your guaranteed it.

Fem fun seems to be picking up with newbie couples out seeking the same or similar .

I also wouldnt advise going alone,safety first.

Honest opinion would be give it a bash ,you will either love it or loathe it .

Good luck

"It's people being pushy that is putting me off a bit xx"

Im not pushy ..

Tick Tock Tick Tock ..Hurry up ..ive know got all day ..

If ya cant make Monday ..What about Tuesday..How ya fixed for Wednesday ..Does Thursday suit ? ..Friday an option ?

Are ya busy weekends? ..I cant make Saturday ..

Is Sunday ok for ya then ?

wink wink x

Just be frank with them! If you dont like them or unhappy at their ways then tell them your not interested and leave. Anyone who is into the scene should know the score when it comes to the rules!! x

west lothian

Thanks for the advice, it's not worrying about police monitoring the forum etc, it's more what is the consequences if you get caught lol x

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thanks for the advice, it's not worrying about police monitoring the forum etc, it's more what is the consequences if you get caught lol x"

Depends who catches you

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Been doggy few time in past if get by police it might lead to a fine or your sent to court

If you get caught..they might ask to take down your particulars....or even handcuffs.

"Thanks for the advice, it's not worrying about police monitoring the forum etc, it's more what is the consequences if you get caught lol x"

As long as you are not in a heavily populated area and make an effort to be as discreet as you can the police will pretty much just break up the party and move you on your way. They will not prosecute due to it being a bit of a waste of their time x

I find with dogging if it's a couple looking for fun the guy is happy for someone to shag his wife while he watches and he and fellow doggers are on the look out for other cars entering the area so you can kind of act if nothing happened

"I find with dogging if it's a couple looking for fun the guy is happy for someone to shag his wife while he watches and he and fellow doggers are on the look out for other cars entering the area so you can kind of act if nothing happened "

I agree with this. There is usually someone around keeping watch for the Police etc.

OP dogging is what you make of it. Some folk try it and don't like it as it can become a sausage factory. However, if the numbers are low it could be the best time you'll ever have.

The idea that you can be caught by the Police ex is what makes it all the more exciting

There was a few decent places around Livingston in the countryside which I know of which are still used

In my experience a planned meet is often best through the meets page without a definite location

People will contact you if interested

Often best to meet other couples as well, as usually look out for each other

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm prepared to take the consequence to see you !

Oh and you shouldn't have any bother at all getting a meet

Absolutely gorgeous

It's as safe as you make it.most guys will watch until invited never pushy its your rules

Before we moved to scotland we used to do many dogging meets.

We once advertised a meet open to anyone.turned up and it was very scary...over 30 men turned up.more arriving after we left.

Best ones were prearranged but a pain if people dont show.

Nowadays its a case of turning up somewhere and being opportunist as theres no dogging areas as such near us.

Must say we would be very impressed indeed to meet you at a dogging meet xxx

We went with a couple experienced in dogging. Just to see what it was all about. It was quite thrilling and gill loved it,( so did a couple of lucky guys). Gill was very turned on by it all. Oh and me too lol

» Add a new message to this topic