FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Face pic demands

Face pic demands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen a few profiles on here now that demand a face pic with the initial message, yet most of these profiles either have no face pics of themselves or no pictures at all. What's everyone's thoughts on asking for face pics with first message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I agree! We block anyone who doesnt have public pics and anyone who asks for face pics. Its not because hubby is ugly - he is! Its not stopped us having a great time and making lots of friends.

Just find it very hypocritical that they demand a face pic before chatting and don't supply one of their own. Is it just me that ? If I was asking for this I would have our faces on public show. Makes me think they are all just pic collectors

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't demand one but I do say one would be appreciated, there's little point in chatting for ages to then find out there's no attraction

If I mail someone first I do attach mine though

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

suppose for some it's just about how someone looks...

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I tend to pass them by but I'm happy to swap face pics with anyone

Of course attraction is a major factor in this but surely if you want a face pic before chatting you should have one on public display. At least you provide one if you initiate the chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't do face pics in public but I'm happy to attach one if I like the look of a profile and that I get one in return

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

It wouldn't bother me if a face pic wasn't on public display, tbh I'd find it a bit weird if it was. I would expect a face pic to be attached to a message if they're asking for ours though.

If they have no pics at all on their profile I'll just pass by.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Anyone demands anything I wouldnt even converse with

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Of course attraction is a major factor in this but surely if you want a face pic before chatting you should have one on public display. At least you provide one if you initiate the chat "
most will never add a face pic on their public gallery because most prefer discretion.

Im sure many have face pics in private if asked for one .

But demanding anything would be a simple no thanks for me

Don't get that one either, I for one have a pics open to everyone and an edited face pice in there with a little bar to protect my secret identity I do attach proper pic in messages though.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

We ask for a face pic as there must be some sort of attraction! if we get in touch 1st we send our face pic! NOT asking for a face pic to be on public gallery.

OH and although people may show as NOT having and photos on profile don't mean they don't they could just all be PRIVATE Like a lot of ours!!! Don't Assume..

By *illie_MaleMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

It has always been a bugbear of mine. I think it makes them look arrogant and obnoxious.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We ask for a face pic as there must be some sort of attraction! if we get in touch 1st we send our face pic! NOT asking for a face pic to be on public gallery.

OH and although people may show as NOT having and photos on profile don't mean they don't they could just all be PRIVATE Like a lot of ours!!! Don't Assume.. "

This^^^

I choose not to reply to any mail without a clear face pic either attached or on my profile.

I don't have any full face pics on public display but would always send one when I make initial contact..

If people choose not to mail me because of this I have no issue...

If people choose to mail me without a face pic I think my profile's clear enough that they know they won't get a reply.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

"We ask for a face pic as there must be some sort of attraction! if we get in touch 1st we send our face pic! NOT asking for a face pic to be on public gallery.

OH and although people may show as NOT having and photos on profile don't mean they don't they could just all be PRIVATE Like a lot of ours!!! Don't Assume..

This^^^

I choose not to reply to any mail without a clear face pic either attached or on my profile.

I don't have any full face pics on public display but would always send one when I make initial contact..

If people choose not to mail me because of this I have no issue...

If people choose to mail me without a face pic I think my profile's clear enough that they know they won't get a reply.

"

What if you ask for a pic first and there is no attraction do you still send yours out of courtesy?

I agree with a lot being said herebut I have also found in the past when a female states a face pic is required on first message ive notice they dont send one back with a reply even after chatting for a bit

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

"What if you ask for a pic first and there is no attraction do you still send yours out of courtesy?"

I think that would be the courteous thing to do but imagine that many don't.

How would folk react if we put on our profile that we would delete any mail sent that does not have a pussy pic attached.

Fochabers

"I've seen a few profiles on here now that demand a face pic with the initial message, yet most of these profiles either have no face pics of themselves or no pictures at all. What's everyone's thoughts on asking for face pics with first message. "

I understand that not everyone would want to have a face pic on their public profile but not having any pictures at all and demanding that anyone who messages you send a face pic is a bit shady. If they have some other pics then that's fair enough but none at all is a pass on by for me.

But then I tend to pass on profiles with no pictures at all anyway, unless there is a lot of text giving you a good idea about them and what they are like.

Fochabers

[Removed by poster at 14/06/16 12:26:33]

Fochabers

"How would folk react if we put on our profile that we would delete any mail sent that does not have a pussy pic attached. "

I would find it rather amusing but then again you're not looking to meet single guys so it wouldn't affect me

I guess it's all down to attraction, plenty of people want to have the power to get all the pics, then sift through for the ones they like best! Do agree though that it's pretty hipocritical though.

I always send face pics, usually more than one too!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How would folk react if we put on our profile that we would delete any mail sent that does not have a pussy pic attached. "
that's your preference

edinburgh

"Of course attraction is a major factor in this but surely if you want a face pic before chatting you should have one on public display. At least you provide one if you initiate the chat "

Having one on public display and sharing private ones are hardly the same thing

"Just find it very hypocritical that they demand a face pic before chatting and don't supply one of their own. Is it just me that ? If I was asking for this I would have our faces on public show. Makes me think they are all just pic collectors "

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

I think the person that requests a face pic swap should be the first to send.

"I think the person that requests a face pic swap should be the first to send."

But they are requesting a pic before any conversation takes place. " no face pic - no reply "

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

"I think the person that requests a face pic swap should be the first to send.

But they are requesting a pic before any conversation takes place. " no face pic - no reply ""

Dingied then!

"What if you ask for a pic first and there is no attraction do you still send yours out of courtesy?

I think that would be the courteous thing to do but imagine that many don't. "

I do most times except if i know them ??

"I guess it's all down to attraction, plenty of people want to have the power to get all the pics, then sift through for the ones they like best! Do agree though that it's pretty hipocritical though.

I always send face pics, usually more than one too! "

Ooh send me one

edinburgh

But they are requesting a pic before any conversation takes place. " no face pic - no reply ""

No one forces you to enter into conversation with anyone who's profile you don't agree with.... It's pretty easy to just move on to someone who doesn't ask for a face pic

If it was someone that's been on here a while and isn't verified by meeting then maybe they are just pic collectors but I think my verifications show that I do actually meet

Plus if it's only face pics they want it's pretty easy to get plenty on fpf

"I think the person that requests a face pic swap should be the first to send."

Ditto, i very rarely get a pic or a message , just s friend request , nothing else , but if i did that i would get blocked. I have no prob with putting face pics up and as u can see from my page what i think of the whole system on here and how some people are so far up their own arse they can see their fillings ( not sure how that works in but dont call me on it ) some couples have their rules as we all do and are quite to do so but if some would just CHILLLLLLL, its ment to about fun? I dont want to hurt or be nasty or waste time or expose or run away with anyone. Just on for some sexy fun and meet like minded people but some women react like u just pissed in her handbag when u ask for a meet ?

No one should DEMAND anything. Engaging in a conversation leading to a REQUEST is fine and even then sending for either party should be when both feel comfortable. I agree with Kola in that anyone DEMANDING anything would be an immediate no from me

"Just find it very hypocritical that they demand a face pic before chatting and don't supply one of their own. Is it just me that ? If I was asking for this I would have our faces on public show. Makes me think they are all just pic collectors "
completely agree!!

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would rather see someone's face than any generic cock/pussy/boobs pics.

"I don't demand one but I do say one would be appreciated, there's little point in chatting for ages to then find out there's no attraction

If I mail someone first I do attach mine though "

This

"I've seen a few profiles on here now that demand a face pic with the initial message, yet most of these profiles either have no face pics of themselves or no pictures at all. What's everyone's thoughts on asking for face pics with first message. "

I don't get the point in demanding right off. If looking for quick meet perhaps but I'm more likely to be put off by a bad personality than someone's looks.

If they fall within my 'type' I'll happily chat and see how we get on.

"I've seen a few profiles on here now that demand a face pic with the initial message, yet most of these profiles either have no face pics of themselves or no pictures at all. What's everyone's thoughts on asking for face pics with first message.

I don't get the point in demanding right off. If looking for quick meet perhaps but I'm more likely to be put off by a bad personality than someone's looks.

If they fall within my 'type' I'll happily chat and see how we get on."

I must be a shallow bitch injust dont see the point in chatring to someone im not physically attracted to

By *ady PenWoman  over a year ago

East coast

I wouldn't personally send a face pic on a first or even a second Msg. I will exchange however, when I feel comfortable to do so.

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Think it is Different for men than it is for the female although 90% men wont think so on here. A photo at the start saves Both male and female time. If we get a message with a photo and its not for us we always message back saying sorry not for us "Polite" and vice versa with us and we do not take offence. So what do you suggest guys text tennis meet up in a bar and look for someone with a bag on there head!!! Ahhh that must be jimmy over there lol We agree first message then send a face pic after all it is clear on a lot of profiles that's what people want! But a lot of guys don't read the profile anyway lol DO YOU!!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"What if you ask for a pic first and there is no attraction do you still send yours out of courtesy?"

Nope.

"What if you ask for a pic first and there is no attraction do you still send yours out of courtesy?

Nope."

I dont either lol

But they are requesting a pic before any conversation takes place. " no face pic - no reply "

Dingied then!"

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If someone asks me for a face pic I would always insist they sent first since it was them asking. I don't mind if there's not one on show on there profile. X

I generally always send a face pic with a first message,if someone chooses not to send one straight away then that's their perogative as far as I'm concerned

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

After chatting been asked for face pic then blocked without a word. Or a not for me.

Been sent one word message. Pic. And then blocked. No manners

If I message someone first I always include a face pic.

I just delete messages demanding one when they haven't attached on themselves

"After chatting been asked for face pic then blocked without a word. Or a not for me.

Been sent one word message. Pic. And then blocked. No manners"

I wouldnt always say its abit manners.. ive had guys message wanting to meet ive asked for a facepic and they havent been my type and ive said thanks but no thanks then i get the whole ur a fat cow anyway didnt want to meet you line, sometimes its easier just saying nothing

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Agreed

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

I must admit I'm a bit reluctant to chat for longer than say 4 or 5 messages without exchanging face pics. Time is limited so I'm not keen on investing any length of time only to not be attracted to the other person/vice versa.

» Add a new message to this topic