FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ropes

Ropes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really liking the look of ropes and rope play just now, anyone do it? Got any info on the best way to learn how to do it properly? And also what's the consensus from the women of here on being tied up in a very sexual way ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love rope play and the feeling of the rope on my skin. Shibari ropeworks are beautiful. But I would not let a novice or/and someone I barely know tying me up. Trust and some kind of expertise are required for rope play as far as am concerned.

Google is your friend. Lots of materials online if you look. Good luck OP

Yeah I agree with your comments about trust etc and I think that the more complex stuff like suspension ect is 100% best left to the more experienced but everyone's got to start somewhere been doing some googling but I think I really need someone to show me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I went to the after 8 in Edinburgh there was a very experienced couple doing ropework in one of the rooms. Fascinating to watch

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A couple of guys at CJs last Kinky Party did a wee demo with ropes and were showing people but I can't remember their names but will pm you a name

Thank you

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

By *wisted and kinkyCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

Check out you tube for two knotty boys , they're some rope work coordinate there ,

And they also have written books

I do it...

Check out couples profile for pics.

There is a regular group meets in Aberdeen I think, they have visiting guests who show some ropework and people practice on each other. You can find details of it on another popular website that I don't think I am supposed to mention lol

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

I have a friend who has a really good book on it, will ask her and post when I hear back

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Twisted Monk does a good video series online and as well as The Knotty Boys books as above, we've found the Douglas Kent ones really informative.

"Twisted Monk does a good video series online and as well as The Knotty Boys books as above, we've found the Douglas Kent ones really informative."

Yeah, Twisted Monk and Two Knotty Boys is a very good shout. That's pretty much where I learned how to tie.

I speak to twisted monk and two knotty boys on twitter, twisted monk is a good guy and a cracking bloke but he is there primarily as a business to sell you his rope. His YouTube channel is a good place to start.

Don't get sucked in to places selling you 'bondage rope' though, if you want good suppliers drop me an inbox and I'll point you in the right direction.

if you want any help getting started give me a shout on here or kik. Kik add is GNB2310

"I speak to twisted monk and two knotty boys on twitter, twisted monk is a good guy and a cracking bloke but he is there primarily as a business to sell you his rope. His YouTube channel is a good place to start.

Don't get sucked in to places selling you 'bondage rope' though, if you want good suppliers drop me an inbox and I'll point you in the right direction.

if you want any help getting started give me a shout on here or kik. Kik add is GNB2310

"

will send you a message on kik just shortly

Ooo love a bit of rope play! The feeling of it is brilliant, and the tension it provides

Have some lovely purple rope, but definitely need to talk Mr J into trying out some at home.

The Knotty Boys... any books in particular to try? Or best just to watch lots of youtube? hehe

Mrs J xx

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The Knotty Boys... any books in particular to try?"

We can bring ours to dinner and leave them with you?

"Ooo love a bit of rope play! The feeling of it is brilliant, and the tension it provides

Have some lovely purple rope, but definitely need to talk Mr J into trying out some at home.

The Knotty Boys... any books in particular to try? Or best just to watch lots of youtube? hehe

Mrs J xx "

try you tube,search for giotto rope bondage tutorials,found them quite interesting and easy to follow

I can make rope handcuffs that are great for bit of restraining simple but effective

"The Knotty Boys... any books in particular to try?

We can bring ours to dinner and leave them with you?"

That would be amazing, thanks

Mr J

» Add a new message to this topic