FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How Do I Get Replies?

How Do I Get Replies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone.

I've messaged a few people, very polite, no pressure, but I don't get replies. Could be because I don't have any verifications but how do I get those without a meet ?

I don't think I'm demanding or threatening but I guess everyone needs to be careful, and I'm no different.

Any tips welcome fellow Fabbers,.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv not even looked at your profile and I can say cock pics don't do you any favs x

I agree as soon as I see cock pics I don't reply

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

If you want us to comment on your profile you need to ask.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally... I look at profiles before reading a message.

A message from you would be deleted without being read based on your profile

Being married and also having an fb would make me delete your message without even reading it

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/06/16 21:14:48]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hello everyone.

I've messaged a few people, very polite, no pressure, but I don't get replies. Could be because I don't have any verifications but how do I get those without a meet ?

I don't think I'm demanding or threatening but I guess everyone needs to be careful, and I'm no different.

Any tips welcome fellow Fabbers,."

why hasn't your Fb verified you?...Surley that would help ?

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"Hello everyone.

Any tips welcome fellow Fabbers,."

As others have said; and from my point of view. I'd say definitely lessen the cock pics; and more body/full body pics or pics that sort of being out the curiosity in others, or artsy shots.

Profile text isn't the most positive; it's almost saying not only is wife not good enough, but fb situation doesn't suit either hence why came here; which makes it look like here is a third stop, etc.

re the verifications; that's 50-50 think it depends. Typically socials are most common for your first verification. I first met someone without being verified; it was a drink in town. you can also try putting your name down for social events/nights out/etc that are arranged on the Scotland forum etc. That'll get you verifications, and you might even meet people there that you're attracted to/mutual attraction and take it from there...

I don't even show my verifications but that minor point doesn't seem to be a barrier for me personally although may put people off. I think it's mostly down to the photos, and just what your profile says about you that is the deciding factor in that first instance though...

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Hello everyone.

Any tips welcome fellow Fabbers,.

As others have said; and from my point of view. I'd say definitely lessen the cock pics; and more body/full body pics or pics that sort of being out the curiosity in others, or artsy shots.

Profile text isn't the most positive; it's almost saying not only is wife not good enough, but fb situation doesn't suit either hence why came here; which makes it look like here is a third stop, etc.

re the verifications; that's 50-50 think it depends. Typically socials are most common for your first verification. I first met someone without being verified; it was a drink in town. you can also try putting your name down for social events/nights out/etc that are arranged on the Scotland forum etc. That'll get you verifications, and you might even meet people there that you're attracted to/mutual attraction and take it from there...

I don't even show my verifications but that minor point doesn't seem to be a barrier for me personally although may put people off. I think it's mostly down to the photos, and just what your profile says about you that is the deciding factor in that first instance though..."

What the gentleman said

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic