FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > a swingers friendly bar

a swingers friendly bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would any of you go regularly to a swinger friendly bar in glasgow for social meets

asking this as i have thought of taking over a bar but i want it to be a place for the swinger lifestyle

this would not be a sex club just for social meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

If I lived in or near Glasgow then yes

Definitely

Yeah

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Yes x

I would go but at the same time we're all like open minded to the ideas and lifestyle. Some people wouldn't get it and it you publicised it as swingers friendly you might get a stigma attached to your back or well alot of dafties ruining it. No offence meant but it's Glasgow. There's a reputation and occasionally is justified. I would go, think it's a great idea just trying to think on other other side of the coin.

It also wouldn't be ideal for people who need discretion for whatever reason. Be it work or marriage.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's very true bit hopefully be able work the way around the negatives somehow

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Any bar is swinger friendly as long as its social meets I think it would be a wrong idea to open any buisness up with the aim of attracting swingers it wouldnt take long for the grapevine to spread the word. If you want a pub in glasgow do it for the right reasons associating a buisness with swinging wont help it if anything it would hinder it

It sounds good but would probably be full of guys

Maybe open it up as a reg pub but post here publicising it for the swinger side? And have events occasionally for singers and non swingers.

Very good idea though

"Any bar is swinger friendly as long as its social meets I think it would be a wrong idea to open any buisness up with the aim of attracting swingers it wouldnt take long for the grapevine to spread the word. If you want a pub in glasgow do it for the right reasons associating a buisness with swinging wont help it if anything it would hinder it"

For once I agree!

B

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I think it would be packed constantly but you would need good bouncers.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"Any bar is swinger friendly as long as its social meets I think it would be a wrong idea to open any buisness up with the aim of attracting swingers it wouldnt take long for the grapevine to spread the word. If you want a pub in glasgow do it for the right reasons associating a buisness with swinging wont help it if anything it would hinder it"

Totally agree with this ...the odd swingers night would work but a swingers pub in general would possibly attract the wrong attention. I mean the press would have a field day

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

Didn't realise there were swinger unfriendly bars

I've been to a few socials all of which were great events, in ordinary bars.

Are to looking to open a bar which host parties like CJS?

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Shelleys socials did this last year. There was a swingers friendly pub everyone was meeting regularly from here. It wasnt long before we were known as 'the swingers' to everyone as no matter how discreet you try to be alcohol slackens tongues and behaviours arent as guarded. So discreations bottom of the list no matter how hard you try. In my experiance keep it how it is. Socials different places. Its harder fir people to follow. X

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"Shelleys socials did this last year. There was a swingers friendly pub everyone was meeting regularly from here. It wasnt long before we were known as 'the swingers' to everyone as no matter how discreet you try to be alcohol slackens tongues and behaviours arent as guarded. So discreations bottom of the list no matter how hard you try. In my experiance keep it how it is. Socials different places. Its harder fir people to follow. X"

Definitely. Without a shadow of a doubt.

But. Would numbers of single males be limited? Would there be themed nights and nights for couples only etc? Would there be a membership system in place?

Basically what I'm asking is would it be regulated or end up like a meat market?

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Definitely. Without a shadow of a doubt.

But. Would numbers of single males be limited? Would there be themed nights and nights for couples only etc? Would there be a membership system in place?

Basically what I'm asking is would it be regulated or end up like a meat market? "

i see other issues. a pub requires regular trade. more specifically food as that is were most make there money from. so do you limit your market tp swingers only... to be honest i wouldn't you just wouldn't have the foot fall.

maybe a social night foe each minority group, fetish, bi, trans, swing etc. work on a club level but as a pub.

it is how you would bring in bodies to sustain the overheads. that would be my concern.

latexkink

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I have an idea. How about a non judgmental pub. Gay bi trans swing everyone welcome only biggots are not allowed.

"I have an idea. How about a non judgmental pub. Gay bi trans swing everyone welcome only biggots are not allowed. "
I like that idea lol

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think a swingers' bar opened to the general public carries a serious risk of predatory behaviour and sexual assaults perpetrated by men who'd think they were entitled to do anything to anyone there. Especially once alcohol is in the mix. So a million times, no.

There is on... it's called swing bar! On west Nile Street or Renfield Street I think.

By *unshineboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My partner and I would definately go.

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I can just see the licensing board of Glasgow Council allowing this NOT

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I have an idea. How about a non judgmental pub. Gay bi trans swing everyone welcome only biggots are not allowed. "
there are many many pubs like this in glasgow

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is on... it's called swing bar! On west Nile Street or Renfield Street I think. "

I spoke with the owner of this bar when it was opening up, the name swing is in reference to the musical side of things rather than anything to do with actual swinging, i wasn't shy in asking and they both laughed when i asked as i don't think they'd thought of that before then

John

I remember a few years ago 40 fox st opened up as a members only club that hosted swinging nights,didn't take long for the daily record to send in an undercover reporter ,place didn't last after that,so better keeping it to socials

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well if they ever develop an interest I know a couple that would do a full swap with the two of them... They're lovely!

I think it's a great idea. I feel I'm better in a social group rather than talking online so definitely feel at a disadvantage talking on here. It's much easier for personality's to show in an actual face to face meet, so I think it's a great idea.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I have an idea. How about a non judgmental pub. Gay bi trans swing everyone welcome only biggots are not allowed. I like that idea lol"

» Add a new message to this topic