FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Age limits on profiles.. why?

Age limits on profiles.. why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rand Central Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The number of people who message us and express an interest in a meet but their profiles say they are not interested in people our age is amazing.

Why put limits on who you'd meet if you have not thought it through? Bad etiquette, bad move.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Because they can

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

This isnt against yourselves I have no idea who you are or ages but the simple answer to me is some want to look as if they thought things through but desperation gets the better of them

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"The number of people who message us and express an interest in a meet but their profiles say they are not interested in people our age is amazing.

Why put limits on who you'd meet if you have not thought it through? Bad etiquette, bad move.

Thoughts?"

my age limit isn't set in stone and if I fancy someone enough whos younger or older than I'm looking for I'd go for it there was enough attraction

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The number of people who message us and express an interest in a meet but their profiles say they are not interested in people our age is amazing.

Thoughts?my age limit isn't set in stone and if I fancy someone enough whos younger or older than I'm looking for I'd go for it there was enough attraction "

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Maybe they would prefer if people in their stated range contact them* but if they see a profile themselves that attracts their attention, they dont mind going outwith their criteria.

Maybe treat it as a compliment?

*(believe that people can set filters to stop people outside the preferences contacting them, so it minimises incoming email)

You sent us a wink op yet we're not looking for couples. Is that bad etiquette on your part?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Maybe they would prefer if people in their stated range contact them* but if they see a profile themselves that attracts their attention, they dont mind going outwith their criteria.

*(believe that people can set filters to stop people outside the preferences contacting them, so it minimises incoming email)

"

This

"Maybe they would prefer if people in their stated range contact them* but if they see a profile themselves that attracts their attention, they dont mind going outwith their criteria.

This "

Agree with my brother from another mother

Glasgow

"You sent us a wink op yet we're not looking for couples. Is that bad etiquette on your part?"

apologies. It is..

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/16 13:08:47]

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"

i feel my age most days but when im lusting after someone younger if there profile is hot i do get upset when the age restrict ...but im at a disadvantage anway as im an ugly munter anyway

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Some people don't look their age and some do. I have age restrictions but hasn't stopped me from meets with older guys. I use it to stop much younger guys messaging me mostly.

i've got limits but not set filters to block everyone outside of them.

it's to give people an idea of what age i do like.

i mean someone 20 years outside of those ranges must know i'm unlikely to be interested in them but it's possible i will fancy them or just enjoy talking to them.

Glasgow

"i've got limits but not set filters to block everyone outside of them.

i mean someone 20 years outside of those ranges must know i'm unlikely to be interested in them but it's possible i will fancy them or just enjoy talking to them."

If you set an age limit it blocks people outside those limits from winking or messaging you.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

i mean someone 20 years outside of those ranges must know i'm unlikely to be interested in them but it's possible i will fancy them or just enjoy talking to them.

If you set an age limit it blocks people outside those limits from winking or messaging you. "

dont think setting an age limit blocks them from msging you need to do that in msg filters

Glasgow

Thanks, kola. I'll check that out.

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

i mean someone 20 years outside of those ranges must know i'm unlikely to be interested in them but it's possible i will fancy them or just enjoy talking to them."

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I put a age limit on mines to reduce mail as was struggling to reply to them all. But dont stick to it if i like someone age is but a number

» Add a new message to this topic