FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question for the guys,

Question for the guys,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a good sign when a guy come quick or is it a bad sign, ie the woman knows the right buttons to press or is it he can't wait to get dressed again?

It's Mrs dlt that wants to know xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think it can be both reasons

Signs that he is so turned o that he can't hold back because of her

Or that he's a quick shooter

Example

I'm not a early shooter as I've some tricks to hold my orgasm but last time in a club I tried a hole in the wall! To my surprise I unloaded for the first time in years after a couple of minutes!

So it's hard to say as what's the reason

Like me I've heard "don't u get aroused by me?" since I've a slow cannon? So can go both ways if u are a slow cummer as me

Happy swinger

Lots of reasons or maybe can't hold his load? Maybe not had it in ages? Maybe the build up was extremely good! Or maybe she has the skills

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It's always a bit awkward when that happens especially if the guys a one shot wonder.

As has been said above it can be many reasons from being to turned on to a Mrs waiting at home he has to get back to .

It's happend to us all Imy sure at some point so don't take it too personally .

I met a guy a while ago who was 2 strokes and done lol the poor guy hadn't had a shag for 6 months

It's did leave me feeling like shite and I questioned if it was me but he did keep pestering me for more meets so couldn't have been that bad

"I met a guy a while ago who was 2 strokes and done lol the poor guy hadn't had a shag for 6 months

It's did leave me feeling like shite and I questioned if it was me but he did keep pestering me for more meets so couldn't have been that bad "

starting to know how that poor guys felt,lol. been a long time for me as well, but I would always make sure the lady was satisfied befor or after the event.

"I met a guy a while ago who was 2 strokes and done lol the poor guy hadn't had a shag for 6 months

It's did leave me feeling like shite and I questioned if it was me but he did keep pestering me for more meets so couldn't have been that bad "

I met someone from another site a good few years ago who hadn't had sex for two years .

We kissed and it was good night Vienna ..very awkward for me and very embarrassing for him as there was no way he was getting hard again no matter what we tried

By *he UnshaggablesCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 04/06/16 08:42:15]

It's did leave me feeling like shite and I questioned if it was me but he did keep pestering me for more meets so couldn't have been that bad I met someone from another site a good few years ago who hadn't had sex for two years .

We kissed and it was good night Vienna ..very awkward for me and very embarrassing for him as there was no way he was getting hard again no matter what we tried "

Haha! I did have 1 guy cum in my hand before any play was involved just like your experience, I didn't know which way to look

It's did leave me feeling like shite and I questioned if it was me but he did keep pestering me for more meets so couldn't have been that bad

OMG was this my ex lol joking xxx"

Mrs it probably was

By *he UnshaggablesCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

OMG was this my ex and one of yhe reasons he is my ex......joking lol xxx

For me depends how long it been since had sex.Right now would probably last 30 seconds But after recovery could go again and last maybe 30mins of full penetrivesex.The foreplay and after play always lasts longer no matter how fast I empty the barrel of the gun.....

Right about them fekin ducks me nd sensible answers don't mix

Conversely ladies; if a guy never came at all at a meet- would you be pissed off?!x

By *ero StressMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Personally I like to use my fingers send tounge for a while I love to get the lady to orgasm atleast once b4 full sex even starts but to turn the question doing that I've had a couple when it comes to full sex say they've had enough b4 I'm dun lol is that them being bored or hav i dun to good a job lol

"Conversely ladies; if a guy never came at all at a meet- would you be pissed off?!x"
nope some guys don't and that's fine as long as they get satisfaction from the meet too

"Conversely ladies; if a guy never came at all at a meet- would you be pissed off?!xnope some guys don't and that's fine as long as they get satisfaction from the meet too "
thing is its a fairly common thing for guys not to cum but still achieve orgasm

Yeah like I've blown quickly before not in years mind lol. I would say it's much like everyone's said so many reasons. For me it was always in relation to when I last came or the woman being very good at what she does. Even now if the woman's good she might knock 5 minutes off me haha.

For me it was never because I just wanted to like run away and when it did happen I hung around a rectified the situation I can assure you. Guys get really embarrassed and self conscious over it and that can make the woman worry. Guys you shouldn't worry you should give her a cheeky wink and lick her pussy, give her the orgasm of her life and just go again. Problemo solved.

So if it happens to you girls it's backwards compliment lol x

I agree that i think it depends on when you last had sex. However i also think that nerves can actually delay a guy cumming.

Met someone at an xmas function (non fab) who I thought was absolutely gorgeous and i could not cum, which she was getting really upset about, and all i can think was it my nerves cause i was tee total at the time, so no booze to delay it, i did not want to disapoint her...

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Personally I like to use my fingers send tongue for a while I love to get the lady to orgasm at least once before full sex even starts "

that's the way to work usually too, nowt better than slipping your cock into a nice warm, soaking wet, swollen pussy! lol

the time of day can affect how quickly i cum lol

Delaying gratification is amazing

I dated a lovely lady in her early 40's who was a Pilates Instructor; omg the sex was amazing and her pelvic & vaginal muscles were well toned, when she was on top, she could contract and really take grip of me, almost lifting me up by the dick, the feeling of that along with a warm wet tight pussy had me Cumming in no time, let alone the positions she could put her self in.

I went and googled to see if it was just her or if Pilates really helps with sex and this is what came up;

The real secret is that Pilates strengthens your pelvic floor. The pelvic floor is a group of muscles in your pelvis that support your bladder and uterus. The bottom layer of muscle wraps around your vagina, anus and urethra. If you have ever tried to squeeze your partner’s penis during sex, you are contracting the muscles of the pelvic floor. Learning how to consciously control these muscles allows you to increase sensation during sex by getting a good grip, so to speak. The pelvic floor muscles also contract involuntarily during orgasm. The stronger these muscles are, the more intense the orgasm. Knowing how to relax these muscles is important too. If you want to maneuver your way into some of those crazy positions you see in sex books, or simply spread your legs really wide for those who prefer more tried and true methods, then you need to be able to relax the pelvic floor. Many women find that knowing how to contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles during sex allows them to have more control over when they reach orgasm.

As long as your satisfied huni, but then a real man would make sure you were.

"Is it a good sign when a guy come quick or is it a bad sign, ie the woman knows the right buttons to press or is it he can't wait to get dressed again?

It's Mrs dlt that wants to know xx"

As long as he can get hard again and continue to pleasure you it shouldn't make a difference but it has happened to me in the past and usually I'd go down till I was ready to resume again x

» Add a new message to this topic