FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > bi curiousity ??? str8 gay or bi ... discussion ???

bi curiousity ??? str8 gay or bi ... discussion ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkob13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Airdrie

whats your thoughts on sexuality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have we not already kind of discuss this at the last post ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl you are what you eat

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Pmsl you are what you eat"

Ooh noooo does that mean I'm a pizza

coatbridge

Myself and the op may have discussed perhaps the op wants others thoughts

coatbridge

"Pmsl you are what you eat

Ooh noooo does that mean I'm a pizza "

nope a wino maybe

edinburgh

And as for sexuality everyone to their own.... I just like folk that are honest

edinburgh

Ooh noooo does that mean I'm a pizza nope a wino maybe "

I was gonna say that but realised that wine isn't eating

coatbridge

Ooh noooo does that mean I'm a pizza nope a wino maybe

I was gonna say that but realised that wine isn't eating "

it is if you chew the winebox

edinburgh

I was gonna say that but realised that wine isn't eating it is if you chew the winebox "

I'm a classy bird.... I get bottles

"Pmsl you are what you eat"
means I'm a c**t

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I was gonna say that but realised that wine isn't eating "

I'm a cake maybe more folk will meet me now

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Pmsl you are what you eatmeans I'm a c**t "

I thought you were just a pussy

By *arkob13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Airdrie

naw that tread was to see if there was any str8 curious guys wanting to have first gay experiance lol

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Other people's sexuality is none of my business. I feel comfortable in mine and wish the same for others.

Labels to me are a bit irrelevant. I don't feel the need to do it to others and couldn't care less what they make of me.

When oh when are these threads going to end!!!!

Straight, bi, curious, TV, CD, TS, asexual.....who cares.....especially on a swinging site!

Obviously as long as you aren't going to catch the "ghey"!

I'm growing weary of the psychobabble myself being a simple soul. When it comes around, my favourite biscuit is a kitkat. That's where you'll find me...between Freud and the Cadburys Fingers...no man's land!

coatbridge

"When oh when are these threads going to end!!!!

Straight, bi, curious, TV, CD, TS, asexual.....who cares.....especially on a swinging site!

Obviously as long as you aren't going to catch the "ghey"!"

what exactly is it thats wrong with the op asking an honest to god question is it so difficult to understand that this guy would like others insights. I have not answered as I answered on another thread that may have prompted this thread......failing that cake or happy thursday will be along shortly

"I'm growing weary of the psychobabble myself being a simple soul. When it comes around, my favourite biscuit is a kitkat. That's where you'll find me...between Freud and the Cadburys Fingers...no man's land! "

lmao missus - am with ya xXx

Obviously as long as you aren't going to catch the "ghey"!what exactly is it thats wrong with the op asking an honest to god question is it so difficult to understand that this guy would like others insights. I have not answered as I answered on another thread that may have prompted this thread......failing that cake or happy thursday will be along shortly"

Sorry to have annoyed you oh great director of what should be said on the site......

coatbridge

Obviously as long as you aren't going to catch the "ghey"!what exactly is it thats wrong with the op asking an honest to god question is it so difficult to understand that this guy would like others insights. I have not answered as I answered on another thread that may have prompted this thread......failing that cake or happy thursday will be along shortly

Sorry to have annoyed you oh great director of what should be said on the site......"

lol im not the one directs anything. If I did halve the nonsense on it would be banned. do you not think that if your tired of these type of threads you should just pass them by ? You dont see me posting on happy 13:10 snog shag avoid cjs honest not just advertising.but hey im sure the cake crew willback you up on nasty _ola cubes

Obviously as long as you aren't going to catch the "ghey"!what exactly is it thats wrong with the op asking an honest to god question is it so difficult to understand that this guy would like others insights. I have not answered as I answered on another thread that may have prompted this thread......failing that cake or happy thursday will be along shortly

Sorry to have annoyed you oh great director of what should be said on the site......lol im not the one directs anything. If I did halve the nonsense on it would be banned. do you not think that if your tired of these type of threads you should just pass them by ? You dont see me posting on happy 13:10 snog shag avoid cjs honest not just advertising.but hey im sure the cake crew willback you up on nasty _ola cubes "

I'm sorry.....none of the above makes any sense; from a spelling, punctuation, grammatical or coherency aspect. What is a cake crew anyway?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sorry to have annoyed you oh great director of what should be said on the site......lol im not the one directs anything. If I did halve the nonsense on it would be banned. do you not think that if your tired of these type of threads you should just pass them by ? You dont see me posting on happy 13:10 snog shag avoid cjs honest not just advertising.but hey im sure the cake crew willback you up on nasty _ola cubes "

You saying you don't like cake Kola

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I couldn't care less what others do as long as they are happy.

Each to their own and don't judge because it really isn't anything to do with me.

People get too hung up on labels in my opinion.

"I'm growing weary of the psychobabble myself being a simple soul. When it comes around, my favourite biscuit is a kitkat. That's where you'll find me...between Freud and the Cadburys Fingers...no man's land! "

But is a kit kat actually a biscuit? Surely it's more of a chocolate bar?! A caramel wafer on the other hand....!

What difference does it make which label you put on yourself, be happy in yourself

As for what others think, the only person we're truly entitled to judge is the one we see in the mirror

Falkirk

"I'm growing weary of the psychobabble myself being a simple soul. When it comes around, my favourite biscuit is a kitkat. That's where you'll find me...between Freud and the Cadburys Fingers...no man's land!

But is a kit kat actually a biscuit? Surely it's more of a chocolate bar?! A caramel wafer on the other hand....! "

Oh now here is a discussion close to my heart. Jaffa Cake. Cake or biscuit?

"I'm growing weary of the psychobabble myself being a simple soul. When it comes around, my favourite biscuit is a kitkat. That's where you'll find me...between Freud and the Cadburys Fingers...no man's land!

But is a kit kat actually a biscuit? Surely it's more of a chocolate bar?! A caramel wafer on the other hand....!

Oh now here is a discussion close to my heart. Jaffa Cake. Cake or biscuit? "

oh fuck you had to start that old arumen, didn't you?

(Pulls up a chair and waits)

Oh now here is a discussion close to my heart. Jaffa Cake. Cake or biscuit? oh fuck you had to start that old arumen, didn't you?

(Pulls up a chair and waits) "

me to because i want to know the answer to this age old question

Falkirk

Well? Cake or biscuit.

» Add a new message to this topic