FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > changes

changes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

What is it with scotland forums now.....my take is its went totally non-discript. You used to be able to discuss things with lots of diffrent points of view. Without it being turned into a "your the most judgemental" competition. For all those who judge someone as judgemental are you not doing the same with your judgement or does it not count when you slap a cpl of xxs on the end.check out the lounge or swingers chat same topics without the big warcry of judgemental why is this ask yourself that question. Or perhaps im being to judgemental lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It's an open forum. Many different people. Some take offence and some don't. It's the nature of it. Thick skin and all that is much needed at times.

Debate is good. Different opinions are great. Just take it all with a pinch of salt. You've been here long enough to know the drill

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i talk about duck war dont think im judged by the judges as insane

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

"It's an open forum. Many different people. Some take offence and some don't. It's the nature of it. Thick skin and all that is much needed at times.

Debate is good. Different opinions are great. Just take it all with a pinch of salt. You've been here long enough to know the drill "

oh I do hence the reason I always give an honest opinion. I care little about whether the in crowd like it or not but it does get tiresome seeing the judgemental line on every post. Especially since they post their own view which somehow isnt judgemental pmsl

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It's human nature to judge and it's okay. It's just sometimes it's put across in not so nice ways by some people

I see both points here... healthy debate should be putting your point of view courteously and eloquently and any reply should be the same. Not with name calling and childish bickering - sometimes others can bring a point to the table you hadn't thought of so people should be able to say so. Maybe we can all think about that in regard to your point Kola and you're right to always speak your own mind. Wyld as always you speak mucho sense too lovely lady

Oh aye and humour - that's always good lolol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What is it with scotland forums now.....my take is its went totally non-discript. You used to be able to discuss things with lots of diffrent points of view. Without it being turned into a "your the most judgemental" competition. For all those who judge someone as judgemental are you not doing the same with your judgement or does it not count when you slap a cpl of xxs on the end.check out the lounge or swingers chat same topics without the big warcry of judgemental why is this ask yourself that question. Or perhaps im being to judgemental lol"
Everyone is entitled to thier opinion.

But there are certain members who are like dogs with bones and instead of accepting other people's points of view they are questiond about it over and over again.

No matter how much we say we don't judge of course we do each and every one of us ...it's all In the way you put that point of view across that makes all the difference and interprates what you are trying to say either in a nice manner or a not so nice manner

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

I heard there was cake involved....

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I see both points here... healthy debate should be putting your point of view courteously and eloquently and any reply should be the same. Not with name calling and childish bickering - sometimes others can bring a point to the table you hadn't thought of so people should be able to say so. Maybe we can all think about that in regard to your point Kola and you're right to always speak your own mind. Wyld as always you speak mucho sense too lovely lady "

This

And Kola, you're right, we all used to debate all sorts but now it does tend to get too personal

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Also....

I've been agreeing with Kola a lot lately....

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Also....

I've been agreeing with Kola a lot lately.... "

Another bromance DLT will be jealous

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

The forums seem to go round in circles, different regular posters make the threads different at different times, I just like to jump in and out when it suits me tbh

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I see both points here... healthy debate should be putting your point of view courteously and eloquently and any reply should be the same. Not with name calling and childish bickering - sometimes others can bring a point to the table you hadn't thought of so people should be able to say so. Maybe we can all think about that in regard to your point Kola and you're right to always speak your own mind. Wyld as always you speak mucho sense too lovely lady

This

And Kola, you're right, we all used to debate all sorts but now it does tend to get too personal "

Just remember the cake lol

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Long live the forum clique! Yeah!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Long live the forum clique! Yeah!"
Bothy you are terrible but I like you