FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > str8 curious

str8 curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkob13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Airdrie

Any "straight"curious guys interested in trying d*ck for first time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get it. You are looking for "fab straight" guys.

Obviously not actually straight. lol

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I get it. You are looking for "fab straight" guys.

Obviously not actually straight. lol"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

You may be innundated theres a fair few "straight" guys here

Airdrie

heres hoping lol

Airdrie

lol well yeah but want actual straight guys theres a few wouldnt do it unless in the right circumtances the act of gay sex doesnt define u as gay being attracted to men does there alot o guys just like sex that will pump a hole

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It's sad that for some reason men are judged for being curious yet women are encouraged.

Falkirk

"lol well yeah but want actual straight guys theres a few wouldnt do it unless in the right circumtances the act of gay sex doesnt define u as gay being attracted to men does there alot o guys just like sex that will pump a hole "

So performing an oral sex act on another male is defined as not homosexual.

Falkirk

"lol well yeah but want actual straight guys theres a few wouldnt do it unless in the right circumtances the act of gay sex doesnt define u as gay being attracted to men does there alot o guys just like sex that will pump a hole "

A world of my own

"lol well yeah but want actual straight guys theres a few wouldnt do it unless in the right circumtances the act of gay sex doesnt define u as gay being attracted to men does there alot o guys just like sex that will pump a hole

"

It wouldn't make them gay. Just like a woman doing it to another woman is not suddenly a lesbian

coatbridge

I would say wanting a sex act with the same gender whether attraction or not makes you bi or gay

"

"

Correct. What's so difficult to understand? It's a sexual act, nothing more.

B

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"lol well yeah but want actual straight guys theres a few wouldnt do it unless in the right circumtances the act of gay sex doesnt define u as gay being attracted to men does there alot o guys just like sex that will pump a hole

It wouldn't make them gay. Just like a woman doing it to another woman is not suddenly a lesbian "

I agree with Wyld

coatbridge

By that way of thinking a man or woman craving sexual gratification from the same sex but not following through is gay or bi.......but someone only attracted to the opposite sex but performs sexual acts with the same gender is straight strange how folk see things diffrent

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

"I would say wanting a sex act with the same gender whether attraction or not makes you bi or gay "

There lies the problem, what gives you the right to tell someone they're gay, bi, straight or anything else?

Always amazes me how judgemental people on a swinging site can be!

D.

A world of my own

"I would say wanting a sex act with the same gender whether attraction or not makes you bi or gay

There lies the problem, what gives you the right to tell someone they're gay, bi, straight or anything else?

D.

"

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yes being bi for a man is like a dropping of the macho but it's not for women. Interesting thing though the younger generation don't see it like that. Lads under 21 don't see bi sexuality as a stigma. Quite shocking for an old fuddy duddy like me to hear.

coatbridge

"I would say wanting a sex act with the same gender whether attraction or not makes you bi or gay

D.

"

where was it I said I would tell them what they are ffs get a grip im not the sorting hat out of harry potter lol

"I would say wanting a sex act with the same gender whether attraction or not makes you bi or gay "

Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom

coatbridge

"Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom "
lol careful thats an opinion

"Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom "

No wonder so many women have such a low opinion of men on here . We are portrayed as creepy perverts who see sex as releace of seamen and thats all,and this thread shows why. doesnt matter if its man woman or goat and see why most women feel let down by the standards of men they chat to, this type of thing is a perfect example. I also understand it is a turn on for some " straight but not straight men "and good luck to them but in my book straight means straight and hate the name being twisted. feel sorry that this is what men have become to get their end away, very very sad

"Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom lol careful thats an opinion"
Ha , i laugh in the face of opinion , yes it is , my opinion . Good to stir the pot now and again , brings up aw the meaty bits lol

coatbridge

"Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom

No wonder so many women have such a low opinion of men on here . We are portrayed as creepy perverts who see sex as releace of seamen and thats all,and this thread shows why. doesnt matter if its man woman or goat and see why most women feel let down by the standards of men they chat to, this type of thing is a perfect example. I also understand it is a turn on for some " straight but not straight men "and good luck to them but in my book straight means straight and hate the name being twisted. feel sorry that this is what men have become to get their end away, very very sad "

I agree but would add that some men would feel let down also there are men with for want of a better word with standards

[Removed by poster at 01/06/16 13:08:57]

"Why bother having labels then, im proud to be straight , women have my full attention. If ur proud to suck cock be proud to be bi. Its the sneeky way its done, straight on the page but really sucking cock and banging any hole in mean time. Or if u cant get a woman a tv or " straight bi?? "Will do, vile. in that case im deff a lesbian trapped in a mans body but not a "bi lesbian / top half " a full blown 1 and proud. Straight bi curious ??!Only topped by the famous " straight " wank circke of doom

No wonder so many women have such a low opinion of men on here . We are portrayed as creepy perverts who see sex as releace of seamen and thats all,and this thread shows why. doesnt matter if its man woman or goat and see why most women feel let down by the standards of men they chat to, this type of thing is a perfect example. I also understand it is a turn on for some " straight but not straight men "and good luck to them but in my book straight means straight and hate the name being twisted. feel sorry that this is what men have become to get their end away, very very sad I agree but would add that some men would feel let down also there are men with for want of a better word with standards"

and just read the , having gay sex doesnt define u as gay,

Well if the act of murder defines you as a murderer or stealing defines you as a theif? surely "pumping " any hole of a guy is either gay or bi behaviour. The straight word is for us non-male-hole-pumpers so please leave us alone and stop soiling our good the name please

Falkirk

No wonder so many women have such a low opinion of men on here . We are portrayed as creepy perverts who see sex as releace of seamen and thats all,and this thread shows why. doesnt matter if its man woman or goat and see why most women feel let down by the standards of men they chat to, this type of thing is a perfect example. I also understand it is a turn on for some " straight but not straight men "and good luck to them but in my book straight means straight and hate the name being twisted. feel sorry that this is what men have become to get their end away, very very sad I agree but would add that some men would feel let down also there are men with for want of a better word with standards

and just read the , having gay sex doesnt define u as gay,

Well if the act of murder defines you as a murderer or stealing defines you as a theif? surely "pumping " any hole of a guy is either gay or bi behaviour. The straight word is for us non-male-hole-pumpers so please leave us alone and stop soiling our good the name please "

Exactly

Airdrie

yeah ur right its because its seen as unmacho for to guys to get it on but ill tell u this try taking a 9incher and saying thats easy lol guys enjoy watching woman as u said encorage it but i hink 90% of guys will try it at somepoint

Airdrie

ive slept with woman but im not attracted to women i class my self as bent not bi just cos ive slept with women in the past dont make me bi i was experimenting exploring my sexuality is not black and white theres many shades

Airdrie

different people have different ways of thinking

Airdrie

yeah craving gratfication would make u bi or gay but were not talking about craving it talking about a sexual act through oppertunist means

Airdrie

yes it amazes me too lol but its human nature to pigeon hole members of society where the true fact is sexuality comes in many forms theres a wider range then just str8 gay or bi i see in this day and age that because its more open far more guys are happy to say there curious

Airdrie

now now i think it was a statement not aimed at u as u statement ur oppinion as did she

Airdrie

way too funny ... i think theres more to it then that i get the sneaky part but some guys dont like admitting it to them selfs never mind being open about it and its the stigma of being a poof that comes with having homosexual tendances from there family and pieres i think its an older generational thing as the stigmas not there when today generation plus its was catholism that said same sex shouldnt lay together in nature we homosepeins arent the only animals to practice same sex relationship its all mammals were just to dumb see see whats infront of our eyes and have the courage to b true to our selfs

Wow I think we are getting abit deep here .. I think we all know we have "straight" guys on here that would love to meet up and get there penis sucked for another and am sure woman are is well .. I personally seen fab is a learning curve .. To learn new experiences and have safe clean fun along the way ..

But rememeber there's a few screwballs out there ..

coatbridge

Folk say they dont like labels unfortunatly they are a neccesity. im not bothered what folk are they can call themselves pink hippos if they so desire. for me there is no harm intended when I think someones gay bi or straight its mearly a means of understanding what their limits are as regards a sexual encounter. Like it or lump it some fems dont want a sexual encounter with men who like their cock being sucked by another guy. Im not that keen on being with two fems who areattracted sexually to each other would rather leave them to it and grab a beer. To many folk take the labels gay or bi as derogatory which they aint its just a means of identification

Airdrie

ive had sex with women im not bi im gay i tried to see straight guys can b curious and try it once and never try again thats a gay act dont mean there gonna start jumping about with a rainbow flag every narrow minded the law is wrote in black and white defined as sections of law pasted by goverment sexuality has many shades thats just way it is so ur oppinion is just that how u see it to be not way it is

coatbridge

I understand you have had sex with woman the diffrence is you then decided that woman were not for you so decided to be gay. You could have decided to be straight if thats what you liked or bi have both.....what is the crux of the matter is those "straight" folk thats what causes problems be what you are theres no shame in it

Airdrie

yeah totally get that its the way humans work its just a way of defoning ourselfs which a majority are happy to do but there is others that dont like being defined which i admire why put a limit on things when curiousity is the driving force of human exploration

Airdrie

i like to share my thought and understanding some people are set in there ways need edjucated and dont like ignorance tbh

Airdrie

the exploring was a choose but i never choose to b gay its an instinst but as pervouslly said sexuality has many forms i personally believe men and women are different i believe gay and dikes are born gay bi sexuals have a perferces like one sex more then other but can never truly b happy settling down with one sex as they'll always be missing something in the relationshipas to why sites like is is so popular most gay men will not go with girls most girls will try a girl at one point 90% of straight men either have thoughts cross there mind or have fantsaied about it once in there life if not more and 10% to 20% of straight men will never ever touch another guy sexually then theres straight men that will have sex with a transsexual per opp or post opp chick with dick if the got breasts so as u see its not "straight" forward excuse he pun

People should just have fun and not have to worry about "labels" etc.

coatbridge

Totally dependant of your view if you want to see grey you will if like me black and whites preffered you have that. Your example to me was simple if your a guy and only like guys your gay if you like both irrespective of whether wearing a dress taping cock away have boobs your bi. Sometimes grey just gets in the way as I said its no diffrence to me been talking to a tv/ts for weeks good conversationalist and he/she gets it will never be anything else.

Airdrie

i get what u mean but u would label a murderer as there deffanation because of there act but sexual perferances do have to b defined as its a genaralisation of what there looking for of the most part of the population ... just way it is am affair

Airdrie

why oppinion and fact are two totally different things its ur choose to want things in black and white and choose to not want to see things in grey one act does not define ur life choosing a life style to lead does

coatbridge

Im not saying there is no variety there is its that simple. But for the point of your post straight curious is actually bi curious I understand why you phrased it as is. I get loads of "you sure I cant suck your cock" msgs from guys. Alot of gay bi guys get their action from "straight" profiles.

Airdrie

aye they dae lol and im waiting for them lol

Always thought we need a bi-playful tab on here. That would probably create all the labels we need for both men and women.

I could then get on with being 100% straight and comfortable that I've never wondered.

It would also stop guys sending messages just on the off chance I felt I was missing something. If I did, I'd change my preference to curious and we'd all be happy.

Airdrie

good why to healthy try new things without presure or labels

"good why to healthy try new things without presure or labels"

If I'm in a restaurant and there's something like squid on the menu I kinda know that I won't like it so don't even want to try. Someone beside me might like squid and I'm happy for them....... just not for me. It doesn't make me narrow minded or less of a person. It's just a choice.

In between "straight" and "bi" is a thing called heteexible. It's what I would class myself. I'm not that attracted to women, but sometimes you can click with someone and want to have sex with them. I wouldn't class myself as "bi" as I wouldn't consider having a relationship with a woman, but do enjoy having sex with ladies when I'm in the mood. Because I'm female then this is totally normalised, but for a man then he automatically has to be bi or gay if he's a little curious. Curiosity is not the enemy. Narrow minded-ness is. If you are not looking to try something that someone suggests in the forum, then just bloody ignore it. How hard is it to do that? People post about feet. The idea turns my stomach, but instead of telling people that, I ignore the thread. You do not need to have, and definitely don't have to post, your opinion on everything that comes up in the forum. Just let people do what they want. Ugh. Rant over.

Little

"In between "straight" and "bi" is a thing called heteexible. It's what I would class myself. I'm not that attracted to women, but sometimes you can click with someone and want to have sex with them. I wouldn't class myself as "bi" as I wouldn't consider having a relationship with a woman, but do enjoy having sex with ladies when I'm in the mood. Because I'm female then this is totally normalised, but for a man then he automatically has to be bi or gay if he's a little curious. Curiosity is not the enemy. Narrow minded-ness is. If you are not looking to try something that someone suggests in the forum, then just bloody ignore it. How hard is it to do that? People post about feet. The idea turns my stomach, but instead of telling people that, I ignore the thread. You do not need to have, and definitely don't have to post, your opinion on everything that comes up in the forum. Just let people do what they want. Ugh. Rant over.

Little"

Hetero flexible. Ugh

coatbridge

For my way of thinking your bi placing grey areas dosnt change the fact you are willing tohave a sexual encounter with both sexes

» Add a new message to this topic