FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Help!!!!

Help!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK so I've been on here a while and have msg loads of women all shapes and sizes and ages but as yet have had no response. They just read and delete. I've tried everything wtf Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I dare say you've yet to try everything if you haven't yet had any responses...perhaps what your trying thus far hasn't been effective....the majority of women on here seem to receive dozens if not 100's of the same/similar "hi,how are you" "wanna fuck?" messages from singles guys on a daily basis so try to be different from the crowd and stand out and be patient as it's apparently a virtue

I would never just put wanna fuck that's just rude! Or hi how's you I get that but any advice from women out there??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your opening line in your profile is "young looking essex lad"....that be putting alot of people off to be fair....all i think when i see that is posh chav that wants to be in only way is essex... I know thats hopefully not what you mean by opening line but it does kinda look that way lol

Just mail them saying they gots a purdy mouth and you wanna make'em squeel like a piggy! Never fails

Thanks guys so great advice young looking Essex lad has gone!! And I'll cut n paste squeal like a piggy see where it gets me

Tell them you are joining the duck war and with it being a dangerous mission .you may not return so can you have a sympathy meet

On ur profile it says u r straight yet you are looking to meet TV/TS? That looks like you are confused x

There's a lack of punctuation in your profile text. Couple that with your looking for MM couples, single men and TVs but you're straight....... That's maybe why you're not getting replies.

Ladies don't want to be thinking that the man is an "any hole is a goal" kinda guy. That's the impression we get when you say I don't care what sex you are or what you look like. It appears kinda desperate .......

Just my opinion..... X

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are a few things that would be an instant "No" from me...

But it's your profile so up to you what you put in it..

"On ur profile it says u r straight yet you are looking to meet TV/TS? That looks like you are confused x"

Have to agree with this.

Your profile text also says you are looking to meet girls, but your verification summary says you have been verified by a guy.

R

I have similar issues regarding messages and meets! Met one lady but she was unwilling to verify!

I would welcome some advice from other users, thanks

Nothing works, and they're all men anyway.

You've only been on 7 weeks,have patience.

And how can you say you're straight when you are looking for mm?

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I understand it's people's natural inclination to want to help others but some of the posts on here are basically telling the OP how to change from an honest profile to a dishonest one that removes the things that could be putting some people off meeting him. For example, if someone doesn't want to meet a guy who's looking for other guys/tv's etc they now have no idea that's the case here.

I don't mean this with any disrespect to the OP, as I can understand why he is asking the question, but whenever we see these posts people seem to rush to to tell them all the off-putting things in their profile that I would really prefer to know about if considering a meet. Instead we get a sanitisied/ false version of the profile.

It's nowhere near as bad as the advice I seen on another forum on here though where someone with a very weird and angry profile was given a lot of advice on how to change it. It gave a totally false impression that had me concerned for the safety of anyone meeting the guy.

» Add a new message to this topic