FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > My survey

My survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More blocks than talking? More talking than action? I know someone will argue against this. But it's facts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No it may be a fact for you but that isnt a fact. Its something about you that makes this happen but it dosnt happen to everyone.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I don't know anyone that's blocked me and I rarely block so it's not a fact in my case

No I don't block . I do a lot of talking . One or two meetns. I'm just stating the facts from the entire site uk ect . Not just 2 people. Google it. You will find the facts there. Sorry no offence.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Google what ??

How many meets are set up thru fab? ..lol ... Ok b right back

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

You keep saying its a fact. why do other folk not run into this problem then ?.sorry but the fact you and a few other folk have problems dosnt make it a fact for everyone perhaps a fact for folk who contact/converse the same as yourself but thats not everyone over 90% of folk I started talking to or meeting I still do kinda blows your fact out the water

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry if this is harsh, but yet another moaning thread. If you really find it that bad, why carry on using the site?

"Sorry if this is harsh, but yet another moaning thread. If you really find it that bad, why carry on using the site?"
naw it's a good site. Lots of nice people on here. And really good laughs. So I'll think I'll stay. Sorry for the negative quote. Don't let it get u down .

» Add a new message to this topic